Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2015, 06:04 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
WTF is that a person on anti-psychotics? just curious???
Libertarianism espouses the choice of the individual and individual freedom. There are different factions that have splintered off, but I hold mostly to the original view of it as a political philosophy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:05 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I asked you nicely not to direct conversation at me directly. I don't know what your problem was with this other person, but I'm not him. If you speak to me again, I'm reporting an issue to the moderators. I won't be harassed. This is your second warning.

Which one of the band are you? and where were you during the Boston Marathon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bhsxsSCWI4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #18
shanm
Valued Poster

LustyIdiot is scared that UC would be whooping his ass day in, day out. Just like he used to. The chickenshit coward is pissing himself over soomething that doesn't fucking matter

Last time I checked there wasn't a rule against creating a new account if you disabled your old one. Having multiple handles, on the other hand, is "frowned upon" Lusty errr Iffy errr DSK.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:09 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I asked you nicely not to direct conversation at me directly. I don't know what your problem was with this other person, but I'm not him. If you speak to me again, I'm reporting an issue to the moderators. I won't be harassed. This is your second warning.

What a coincidence - you lie just like a libtard asshole named undercunt! Hey fucktard, I'm not only speaking to you, I started a whole new thread about you! All you can do is whine and run to the mods - just like undercunt! For a noob who just registered yesterday, you sure know the drill here. What's your next move - reach for the ignore button? That worked out well for you last time, didn't it sperm burper?

Bottom line - You're busted, you broke the fucking rules, you are a congenital liar, you have no cojones, and your best bet now is to come clean or slink away forever!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:13 PM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't mind him. He is our resident retard. No one really pays any mind to what he says.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:17 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

"Our resident retard..." how long have you been a resident here? Feel free to disclose your prior handles.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:20 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
LustyIdiot is scared that UC would be whooping his ass day in, day out. Just like he used to.

Hahaha... you just blew the "cover" off his lie, dumbass. I'm about as scared of you and your libtarded sidekick undercunt/wombhater as I am of Baghdad Bob... Who's scared of daily whoopings again? The coward who puts people on ignore, pretends to disable his account, and keeps changing his handle!

Old 04-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Don't mind him. He is our resident retard. No one really pays any mind to what he says.
Your'e next fatass...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:33 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What a coincidence - you lie just like a libtard asshole named undercunt! Hey fucktard, I'm not only speaking to you, I started a whole new thread about you! All you can do is whine and run to the mods - just like undercunt! For a noob who just registered yesterday, you sure know the drill here. What's your next move - reach for the ignore button? That worked out well for you last time, didn't it sperm burper?

Bottom line - You're busted, you broke the fucking rules, you are a congenital liar, you have no cojones, and your best bet now is to come clean or slink away forever!
I know the drill here? I've been on forums before. And I'm well acquainted with human nature. They're all the same. Why would I put you on ignore? You're the little kid who didn't get enough attention from daddy as a child. To deny you that attention now would just be cruel. I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is the only account I have. I don't know why you have a huge hard-on for this person, but you seem to have a lot of unresolved anger. You'll forgive me if I don't take your advice, seeing as how your first order of business was to mistake me for someone else and proceed to cuss me out in a manner that's befitting a sailor. Either way, go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Either way, go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

DAAYYUUMM! Now where did I hear that before???

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Sell crazy someplace else, buddy. We're all stocked up here.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
DAAYYUUMM! Now where did I hear that before???
It's a pretty famous quote from a movie. If you google it, there's a million memes out there as well. So let me get this straight; so far you're basing your entire case that I'm someone else on two very popular sayings that have been around for years. Remind me not to have you do any detective work for me anytime soon.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're busted, undercunt/wombhater! Don't make it worse with your limpdick denials. Just go away like you are supposed to do when you disable your account.

Old 04-08-2015, 06:49 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you ever actually do any debating? Or you just like to treat newbies like shit. Mods have been notified. I understand that it's more of a free-for-all in here, but you've been asked repeatedly. You're a bully, nothing more. You know how you deal with bullies? You throat punch them once real good. They get the message. If they're especially stupid, it might take two times.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:23 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Do you ever actually do any debating? Or you just like to treat newbies like shit. Mods have been notified. I understand that it's more of a free-for-all in here, but you've been asked repeatedly. You're a bully, nothing more. You know how you deal with bullies? You throat punch them once real good. They get the message. If they're especially stupid, it might take two times.

Listen again, fucktard. I'm not debating you. I'm EXPOSING you. The topic of this thread is WOMBRAIDER=UNDERCONSTRUCTION. If anyone had any doubts about this equation before they opened the thread, they don't anymore. You registered yesterday, jumped immediately into the Political Forum, and already have nearly 50 posts. Who the fuck does that? You talk and act just like the dogpatch asshole who disabled his account a week ago. Give it up, dickhead.

I will continue to pound you mercilessly until you 'fess up and admit to the equation in the subject line of this thread. You are a liar, a fraud, a coward and a poseur. If you ever want to be treated as anything other than a liar, fraud, coward and poseur, then you need to come clean now!

Old 04-08-2015, 07:27 PM   #30
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you ever actually do any debating?
LustyIdiot's biggest fear is actually trying to say something "political" and then being exposed for the huge fucking DOOFUS he is. Which is why he mostly remains in the fringes, bitching and moaning at anything that hurts his petty ego. What do you want him to do? everytime he tries he fucking fails.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women