Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162985
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36636
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #16
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IKarlMarxRoxny is right.
I am not a Marxist. I would appreciate if you be a man and stop calling me out of my chosen board name. I don't do that to you.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i know the guy who owns the company, a nice guy and a lot of fun

its funny it just made the news as they had a pilot project last year in the houston area and it only came up now from the san antonio school dist.

i know that some ppl dont like the tracking aspects, its only on school time and on school property....or the school bus

parents want schools to protect their kids and then they dont want tracking..i can appreciate everything
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not like you, WDF, I don't want the government watching everything I do. KarlMarxRoxny is right. We have to stop this sort of thing at the beginning, or it will spread to all forms of surveillance. Watch the TSA.
It is just another form of security on government property, nothing more. Take your kid out of school if you don't like their security. These are kids, should we just let them run free?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

parents want schools to protect their kids and then they dont want tracking..i can appreciate everything
Sounds like a typical Tea Nut, they want smaller government and by golly that means getting the government out of their Midicare!

They want tax cuts and they want wars with Iran.

LovingKayla, are you there? Can you hear me now?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i know the guy who owns the company, a nice guy and a lot of fun

its funny it just made the news as they had a pilot project last year in the houston area and it only came up now from the san antonio school dist.

i know that some ppl dont like the tracking aspects, its only on school time and on school property....or the school bus

What's funny is that anyone can rationalize allowing government to track its citizens in order to provide service. This is not the first prototype of this kind. The issue becomes when the information becomes abused. Here is an example of when it was abused.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-502303_162-6223044.html
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's with Texas? I thought Texas was the last bastion of freedom. But there is a school in Texas where the students have to have an RFID chipped ID card with them wherever they go. This is so the school can track them.

This is our future. Get used to it. Or stand against it.

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-school-id-hernandez-033/

Perry drives the bus, and you expected intelligence?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds like a typical Tea Nut, they want smaller government and by golly that means getting the government out of their Midicare!

They want tax cuts and they want wars with Iran.

LovingKayla, are you there? Can you hear me now?
i didnt say i wanted it you dork

lovingkayla is out there ..i can hear the siren call
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Perry drives the bus, and you expected intelligence?
Finally, an excellent point, my disturbed friend, CBJ7.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

just because I deflect you constant spin bullshit doesnt make me distrubed or an Obama supporter
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

No, that doesn't make you an Obama supporter. You were an Obama supporter before I got on this board.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

First, "citizens" are not being "tracked" .... It is students AT SCHOOL.

The first thing parents, TV pundits, and couch coaches do when a kid comes up missing from school is jump all over the school district for "losing the kid." Since parents don't take care "of business" at home, and leave it up to the schools to babysit their kids, the parents ought to be delighted that someone is WATCHING their kids ... while in school.

Please don't take me seriously, but sometimes a tracking device embedded in a shock collar might correct some of the misbehavior. Just a light pop.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

They say it is to fight truancy. If you only wear the RFID chip in school, how does that combat truancy? It's bullshit, and simply more government control. It always starts with "We must protect the children."

If they gave a damn about the children, there would be school vouchers so parents could choose where their kids go to school, without having to move, or pay twice.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They say it is to fight truancy. If you only wear the RFID chip in school, how does that combat truancy?
Most schools (if not all) have a head count policy (for funding considerations) through the first 3 periods of the day and after lunch the attrition rate is high ...

the ID cards are a good idea and many jobs they will have (hopefully) when they get out of school will require an id .. and I think most colleges do ... get used to it. This tracking is only at school grounds/buildings.

I saw another school somewhere I thought I Texas that is issuing a pull over type shirt with a tracking device in it ... these were grade school kids.

If the government wants to track them (or you) it can any way. In the Northside District, I bet most of the little darlings have cell phones ... with tracking. It can be done from home on a home computer with everyone on the "family plan" ....

if one really doesn't want to be "tracked' ... get a second chip for your phone.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

cog is right. the use of RFID cards in schools don't help in fighting truancy. this appears to be for what it is, a trial run on a surveillance society. tracking students early so they can get used to it. there maybe teething issues like legal and technology that may need to be fixed before they roll it out to production.

if students don't have these electronic cards, you can't get service on school grounds even though you have your old school id which they were told were good to enough to use.

its all about control and its not about truancy or safety.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women