Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
See how tolerant and open-minded we are in Texas?

And hospitable, too.

snick

absolutely, in fact, I'd like to invite Morgan to come say it face to face and experience Texas hospitality on a first hand basis ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
absolutely, in fact, I'd like to invite Morgan to come say it face to face and experience Texas hospitality on a first hand basis ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! The Brits have started a petition to keep him here! They don't want him back!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/brits-pe...rgan-back.html
LMAO! I don't watch his show and don't care what he thinks. The petition to deport him for being an opinionated blowhard is silly but I love the British response.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
LOL! The Brits have started a petition to keep him here! They don't want him back!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/brits-pe...rgan-back.html
While I support the 1st Amendment, why would you think tht they would want him back? He's a Murdoch stooge from The Sun and News of The World. There was quite a bit of controversy when CNN hired him given his pedigree.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
While I support the 1st Amendment, why would you think tht they would want him back? He's a Murdoch stooge from The Sun and News of The World. There was quite a bit of controversy when CNN hired him given his pedigree.
Those who are vocally advocating to have Morgan deported are also exercising their 1st Amendment rights, TTH. So you shouldn’t have any problem with them proffering their POV, right TTH?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You fuckers are dumber than a bag of hammers! I suppose freedom works only when it works for you!

LMaO @ hypocritical dipshits.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #22
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree you can keep the lying toad.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #23
essence
Valued Poster

Has anybody got a link to what he said?

It's one thing to discuss different interpretations and applications of the 2nd amendment, another to get rid of it.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 AM   #24
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

We have the 2nd amendment in response to the English "standard." No wonder he doesn't like it. His forefathers didn't either.
Usual bollocks from LL.

The origin of the 2nd amendment came from way back and Alfred the Great, and it continued in a general sense for much of British history, unlike the continent who continued in serfdom for far too long.

Look up those links in the thread on the 2nd amendment for a history lesson.

US quite rightly had a little spat with stupid British monarchs at one point in history, and it was a necessary spat in order to create an independent great nation, but don't view all history through that tiny keyhole.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Those who are vocally advocating to have Morgan deported are also exercising their 1st Amendment rights, TTH. So you shouldn’t have any problem with them proffering their POV, right TTH?
Speaking outso hat no one else can speak our? Not the way it's supposed to work.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:34 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
US quite rightly had a little spat with stupid British monarchs at one point in history, and it was a necessary spat in order to create an independent great nation, but don't view all history through that tiny keyhole.
... good thing to, .....

.....because the "independent great nation" helped out the Brits on two "little spats" they had with Germany over the years since.

The concepts memorialized in the Bill of Rights were the result of the oppressions visited upon the colonies by the British in order to keep the colonies "in line" with the "Empire" that was "taxing" the colonies almost to death ... Boston Tea Party ring a bell?

I recognize that it might be helpful to rewrite our history in a discussion, but some of the "concepts" accepted and codified in this country have a similar label as some in the past in Europe, but the implementation and codification of them can be distinctively different as they are interpreted in this country by the judiciary in this country.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:43 AM   #27
essence
Valued Poster

LL, it's always easier to start with a blank sheet of paper. Most of the concepts and ideas came from Britain. Why on earth do you think the monarchy represented the views of the britsih people?

I blame the member of parliament who first came up with the idea of income tax.

I won;t go down the road on 20th century spats.

[actually, watched a good drame on TV the other day, called 'restless', based on a novel i have also read. It's about spies and the US, before the US got engaged in the 2nd world war. The story was about british spies planting information on a british spy and then killing her, to convince the US government they were under threat from Hitler. But then it turned out that it was the russians who planted forged documents and killed her, so that the US would have less credibility in the British, and not join the war, and leave Europe to the Russians. But then Perl harbour changed it all. Good story and book, but no idea how accurate it was. I know the issue of the US joining the war was tricky. Some say Churchill manufactured some US deaths so the US people would support entering the war full heartedly.

Anyway, thanks. Ancient history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British...y_Coordination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_(novel)

]
Old 12-31-2012, 06:46 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

the Britt's think we are weird anyway in how we can have a TV show killing 20 people in a hr,but can't show bare tits.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:58 AM   #29
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
the Britt's think we are weird anyway in how we can have a TV show killing 20 people in a hr,but can't show bare tits.

Yes, I never know why people talk about 'sex and violence'. Maybe I'm not doing it right.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:29 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
LL, it's always easier to start with a blank sheet of paper. Most of the concepts and ideas came from Britain. Why on earth do you think the monarchy represented the views of the britsih people?
There is no doubt that the anglo-saxon influence prevailed in this country, as opposed to the influences of Roman jurisprudence and political thought. The motivation was to distinquigh this country from European control and management.

Unfortunately, lately the "vogue" has been for some to believe that the Europeans "get it" and "we don't" .... our current administration is no exception, particularly with his most recent suggestion of a SOS .... he seems to pick losers.... or just prefers them.

As for the 20th Century and Europeans' criticism of U.S. .....

it's always difficult for me to ignore the feeling of Flanders! ....

.... even though Europeans do from time to time.

And our current President.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women