Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Romney is the lesser of two evils. Compared to the Chicago Machine (Odumbo, Rahm Emanuel, etc., rated "F" by the NRA) in regards to Second Amendment Rights; Romney (rated "B" by the NRA) is a card carrying member of the NRA. Case closed.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Oh CJ, it is with great sadness that I must point out your little typo of forgetting to put in "on" after spits. Obviously you are all those things you said earlier.

The obvious thing is that Romney was the governor and not the president. It is all about what a state can do but what can't be done to the country because of the constitution where we like it or not. Romney, or anyone else, cannot over turn the second amendment outright. The country would explode. Then again, Obama doesn't do anything straight forward (his community agitator training) and that is why he must be carefully scrutinized.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Oh CJ, it is with great sadness that I must point out your little typo of forgetting to put in "on" after spits. Obviously you are all those things you said earlier.

The obvious thing is that Romney was the governor and not the president. It is all about what a state can do but what can't be done to the country because of the constitution where we like it or not. Romney, or anyone else, cannot over turn the second amendment outright. The country would explode. Then again, Obama doesn't do anything straight forward (his community agitator training) and that is why he must be carefully scrutinized.

gee teach, youre pretty sharp not much gets by you huh?

thanks but Ive known that all day.

Romney was the Governor that passed legislation making his state THE FIRST to do so.

thats gun control and circumvents the 2nd amendment any way you cut it.

yammer all you want.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I support Gary Johnson for President. Always have. In a fair fight, Gary Johnson or Ron Paul would be leading in the polls, and would easily be elected. However, the fight is not fair, and the odds are stacked in favor of the Republicans or Democrats. They've rigged the game. One of those will give us in the Liberty Movement just a tiny chance to further mobilize. That one is Romney. Romney is a statist idiot, and a puppet of the banksters. We all know that. But in his first term, he will have to slow down the march toward tyranny to pacify some of his supporters. Rest assured, the march will resume, but it will slow down just a bit. That is what I will be voting for. I won't be voting for Romney, I will be voting for that brief slow down in the march toward tyranny.

I will vote for Romney if, and only if, Kansas becomes a battleground state because in my opinion, he will stall the headlong rush toward totalitarianism in the US, just a little bit. I am hoping against hope that we will have enough extra time if Romney is President to further mobilize the Liberty Movement and other freedom loving people to take this country back from its owners.

Do I think that will happen? No. There is a 99.9% chance that even if Romney is elected, we will still end up in tyranny. But the chances are 99.99999999999999% if Obama is re-elected. If I vote for Romney, it will be for that tiny edge he gives us. I won't be voting for Romney because I think he is a savior, or anything but the confirmed statist that he is. I only want to stall the train one more time. We won't get another chance if Obama is re-elected. We might get a chance, and emphasize the word might, if Romney is elected. It is a tiny chance, but it is the only one we have.

I DO NOT want Mitt Romney to be President. However, I DO NOT want Obama re-elected more. That is it. I've explained this before. If you don't understand it, have someone read it to you.

My support for Romney, then, is entirely consistent with my stand on liberty.

Class is over, CBJ7. Go play.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

oh stfu
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
oh stfu
Old 07-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Gary Johnson eats foods that make me chit uncontrollably.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, if Gary Johnson were President, you'd be free to eat what you want. There won't be a "nutrition czar" as First Lady.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:20 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I support Gary Johnson for President. Always have. In a fair fight, Gary Johnson or Ron Paul would be leading in the polls, and would easily be elected. However, the fight is not fair, and the odds are stacked in favor of the Republicans or Democrats. They've rigged the game. One of those will give us in the Liberty Movement just a tiny chance to further mobilize. That one is Romney. Romney is a statist idiot, and a puppet of the banksters. We all know that. But in his first term, he will have to slow down the march toward tyranny to pacify some of his supporters. Rest assured, the march will resume, but it will slow down just a bit. That is what I will be voting for. I won't be voting for Romney, I will be voting for that brief slow down in the march toward tyranny.

I will vote for Romney if, and only if, Kansas becomes a battleground state because in my opinion, he will stall the headlong rush toward totalitarianism in the US, just a little bit. I am hoping against hope that we will have enough extra time if Romney is President to further mobilize the Liberty Movement and other freedom loving people to take this country back from its owners.

Do I think that will happen? No. There is a 99.9% chance that even if Romney is elected, we will still end up in tyranny. But the chances are 99.99999999999999% if Obama is re-elected. If I vote for Romney, it will be for that tiny edge he gives us. I won't be voting for Romney because I think he is a savior, or anything but the confirmed statist that he is. I only want to stall the train one more time. We won't get another chance if Obama is re-elected. We might get a chance, and emphasize the word might, if Romney is elected. It is a tiny chance, but it is the only one we have.

I DO NOT want Mitt Romney to be President. However, I DO NOT want Obama re-elected more. That is it. I've explained this before. If you don't understand it, have someone read it to you.

My support for Romney, then, is entirely consistent with my stand on liberty.

Class is over, CBJ7. Go play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
oh stfu
We are live and in color from the Penthouse Suite of the Palace Inn and we have just witnessed His Holiness demonstrate to the world...................

...................how to tell a SOF to "stfu!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

When are you going to cite this information?

Okay, I'm back. Having done a few minutes of research I find that as Governor of MA Romeny supported and signed (a legislative bill) creating a 5 day waiting period of handgun purchases and a ban on certain assault rifles. I have not found which rifles were considered assault rifles but this is unimportant. The point is that these bill originated in the state house and not the governor's office. The same would be true (and this is very important) if Romney were President. He cannot ban assault rifles or any other guns by executive order (the Constutition was forbid it). He could only sign legislation presented to him by the Congress. Did you see that? Only what Congress gives him to sign as the Constitution has said. So I have zero worries that Romney will ban assualt rifles by himself. I will also point out that the legislation he signed loosened some restrictions on gun owners in MA. I have ran afoul of these laws myself. In the 1980s if you wanted to bring a gun into MA you had to contact the state troopers ahead of time, tell them what you were transporting, when you would be coming into the state, and where you would be. You would be met at the border where they would register the weapons, put a zip tie on the trigger or through the reciever, and let you go on your way. Now you could not stop along the way and you could not spend the night. You would be met as you were leaving the state and you had better be on time. If you missed your appointment they would issue a APB for your car. This were some of the laws that were relaxed under the same legislation and was approved by the NRA. Just a little research.

Oh, I think I should point out that the Brady bill and became the law across the entire US as well as they assault weapons ban. Why??? This is the funny part. Because the Congress was controlled by people like CJ, Ekim, Big Louise, Bit tits, etc. So the very people who would cheer gun control are on this thread complaining about Romney.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

a ban on certain assault rifles ..

A BAN

thats legislation prohibiting americans from buying arms and sidesteps the constitution of the united states of america.

the rest of your babble doesnt mean jackshit.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And Obama is pro gun rights? If the 2nd Amendment is your only criteria, there's hardly a choice.

Well, there's hardly a choice based on any criteria. Never mind.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Like I said, there gun grabbers here are protesting Romney?
Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Like I said, there gun grabbers here are protesting Romney?

gee, that made no sense at all ..

late? fireworks?

or just a dumbass?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-gun-rhetoric/

The flip-o-meter gave him a half flip.

The MA assault weapons ban was part of a bigger law that made sporting weapons and right to carry more easily obtained. A compromise which was heavily negotiated between pro-gun and anti gun lobbyists and lawmakers.

While I don't like the idea of banning any weapons it definitely was the lesser of two evils and when it comes to defending the second amendment I'll take my chances with Romney over BO anytime.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women