Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70617
biomed161993
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453169
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48225
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37156
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2014, 12:03 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
For me, it's the same as abortion. Do all you can to dissuade the person from making that decision, but in the end, realize it is their decision. The battle against abortion will not be won in the legislature or courts. It will only be won one heart at a time.
+1
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:05 AM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
For me, it's the same as abortion. Do all you can to dissuade the person from making that decision, but in the end, realize it is their decision. The battle against abortion will not be won in the legislature or courts. It will only be won one heart at a time.
True they made that decision. They chose a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But my point originally was in reference to the Liberals defense of abortion, that it's a women's body she should be able without scrutiny do with it what she pleases. Although I feel abortions should be made available under extreme medical circumstances. The majority of women who want abortions are young healthy women who can carry to term. They opt to have abortions because having a child gets in the way of their social lives. They are also afraid of what their families might say if they remain pregnant. Above all they just don't want the responsibility.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:56 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jim. Would you make suicide illegal? There are too many nuances to make a blanket statement that it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I oppose both suicide and abortion. I have and would strongly counsel against either, but in the end, it's not my choice. And making either illegal is not the answer.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:11 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...baby .... made a number of them....
Social justification for abortions.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:51 AM   #20
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

When did pregnancy become a disease that needs 'women's health care' to cure it?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:19 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
What's your opinion about suicide?

Jim
There are an abundance of tall buildings ... choose one.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There are an abundance of tall buildings ... choose one.
Tall bridges are a much better option. The End result is exactly the same, but a heck of a lot less messy.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:44 AM   #23
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yup, COG nailed it.

Quote:
True they made that decision. They chose a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But my point originally was in reference to the Liberals defense of abortion, that it's a women's body she should be able without scrutiny do with it what she pleases. Although I feel abortions should be made available under extreme medical circumstances. The majority of women who want abortions are young healthy women who can carry to term. They opt to have abortions because having a child gets in the way of their social lives. They are also afraid of what their families might say if they remain pregnant. Above all they just don't want the responsibility.

Jim
Well what you say may be true, but it is not the government's job to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own body, and its none of your business telling a woman she has to 'take responsibility' for a pregnancy that she only contributed half the responsibility to.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #24
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Hey Dipshit, why not just throw gas on them and burn them?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:00 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default WE are talking about making a law aganist something you morally do not like. That is not a true Conservative principle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
When did pregnancy become a disease that needs 'women's health care' to cure it?
My guess is the day you were born....

Making laws against things we morally oppose in not a true conservative principal. But then again many of you so called conservatives are what you like to call RINO's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jim. Would you make suicide illegal? There are too many nuances to make a blanket statement that it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I oppose both suicide and abortion. I have and would strongly counsel against either, but in the end, it's not my choice. And making either illegal is not the answer.
The whole debate with abortion, is the law shouldn't regulate what a women does with her body. That's not a very firm defense because that decision also involves another person, the physician who performs the abortion. That's where most of the conflict in this subject comes from. You asked if I think suicide should be illegal, well suicide is illegal if a doctor assists a seemingly healthy person in their decision to end their own life. Doctors go to school for many years and then take an oath to do all that is medically within their ability to preserve life. Until there is a product or device that becomes available to women to assists them in their decision to abort an unborn without any other human intervention the abortion debate will continue.

Jim
Old 08-31-2014, 10:47 AM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The whole debate with abortion, is the law shouldn't regulate what a women does with her body. That's not a very firm defense because that decision also involves another person, the physician who performs the abortion. That's where most of the conflict in this subject comes from. You asked if I think suicide should be illegal, well suicide is illegal if a doctor assists a seemingly healthy person in their decision to end their own life. Doctors go to school for many years and then take an oath to do all that is medically within their ability to preserve life. Until there is a product or device that becomes available to women to assists them in their decision to abort an unborn without any other human intervention the abortion debate continue.

Jim

Wrong. Ask Dr Kevorkian, he was assisting not healthy people and spent eight years in prison for it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Wrong. Ask Dr Kevorkian, he was assisting not healthy people and spent eight years in prison for it.
Well that even proves my point even further doesn't it. The only thing a person can do is refuse treatment, and a doctor is obliged to comply, but there is no legally medically acclaimed procedure for a doctor to assist a patient in their decision to end their own life.

Jim
Old 08-31-2014, 11:38 AM   #29
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My guess is the day you were born....
At least I was granted that privilege.

What's your mother's excuse?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:51 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
At least I was granted that privilege.

What's your mother's excuse?
You look at your birth as a privilege, probably like Jeffrey Dahmer did. The rest of us look at it as a curse....

None of which has a thing to do with a woman's right to decide to terminate a embryotic cell from developing into a human. You numbnuts understand that a embryotic cell is not a human do you not?

Do you at least understand that a Caterpillar is not a Butterfly?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women