Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70617
biomed161993
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453169
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48225
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37156
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2014, 07:32 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Really, Obama "never had a job?"

How do you explain the following excerpt from Wikipedia?

Obama entered Harvard Law School in the Fall of 1988. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, president of the journal in his second year, and research assistant to the constitutional scholar Laurence Tribe while at Harvard for two years. During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990. After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations, which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.

University of Chicago Law School and civil rights attorney
In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book. He then taught at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.

From April to October 1992, Obama directed Illinois's Project Vote, a voter registration campaign with ten staffers and seven hundred volunteer registrars; it achieved its goal of registering 150,000 of 400,000 unregistered African Americans in the state, leading Crain's Chicago Business to name Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under Forty" powers to be.

He joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004. His law license became inactive in 2007.

From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation. He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Additionally, Obama served as an Illinois State Senator from 1997-2004 and a Unites States Senator from 2004-2008.

Perhaps Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY has been spending too much time watching FAUX News!

You are a funny sumbitch... "bigklan" grand wizard of the KKK(D)...LMAO
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No, the nuts who have made the Rep party a collection of Thumpers who really would feel more at home with Islamic law than they admit. And who lost (twice) to a very marginally qualified Obama.

Old-Taliban you will not like this video.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:20 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You are a funny sumbitch...
Not as funny of a "sumbitch" as you! You made a very specific allegation that Obama "had never had a job prior to moving in the White House." (Those were your exact words, not mine)

When confronted with the facts, you deflect to name calling without acknowledging the fact that you actually LIED.

Welcome to TrendingIdiot's world! Next thing we know, you will probably be saying that "MLK opposed illegal immigration." Although it would not be surprising for us to find out that you might have helped perpetuate that lie, as well.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Old-Taliban you will not like this video.

Typical IIFFy post.

No, I don't watch your band with vomit. If you have something with reading, YOU post it in basic English.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Are you talking about the "nuts" who elected a president who had never had a job prior to moving in the white house? or just "us" other nuts?
Even YOU'RE NOT STUPID ENOUGH to believe that, Slobbrin

It's an utter fucking LIE!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Who is it...Old-Trollop?

Old 08-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #22
Old-T
Valued Poster

Wow, IIFFy, you just have an infinite supply of meaningless posts, don't you?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:40 AM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You want to change it? Put up an ELECTABLE sane candidate.

But no, the nuts are talking T. Cruz. What a scary, delusional option that is. The last thing we need is a third straight newbie in the WH.
Old-T, is there a conservative candidate you could support as a Republican, and vote for him?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:30 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I don't think Old-T is a Republican, wordsmith, so NO he couldn't support any candidate as a Republican.

You a Registered Republican Old-T?
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 AM   #25
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don't think Old-T is a Republican, wordsmith, so NO he couldn't support any candidate as a Republican.

Perhaps not, but he is bringing up the point about who is running for the Republicans, and seems to have hinted around that he would vote for a reasonable candidate regardless of party.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, it looks like Old-T has not seen this post.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

But Slobbrin has almost half the posts in this thread.

Talking to himself.

Kinda like you, IBHomo.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:29 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Old-T, is there a conservative candidate you could support as a Republican, and vote for him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Perhaps not, but he is bringing up the point about who is running for the Republicans, and seems to have hinted around that he would vote for a reasonable candidate regardless of party.
Thanks for inquiring. I have been a registered independent since the early 70s. I have voted Republican more often than Democrat. I would support whoever I thought was the best candidate regardless of party--and I have worked in the election campaigns of both Dems, Reps, and Inds.

In general I am slightly conservative of center. More conservative of defense issues and fiscal issues, but unwilling to "correct" decades of bad decisions in simplistic ways that don't share the burden.

I am for gun registration, not banning/confiscation. I support a well thought out, balanced reform of social security, TANIF, food stamps, etc. Likewise I am in favor of major tax reform, but it too needs to be well thought out,--which many proposals I have seen are not.

I think obamacare is a bad solution, but I don't want to go back to a system that left millions uncovered--I DON'T trust the healthcare big companies to "do the right thing" on their own. I was vehemently against bank bailouts, I think both sides are pushing ill conceived immigration plans (any plan that does not differentiate between the Tohono O'odham's situation and illegal immigrants from Asia or Africa is a flawed plan in my mind).

So give me a candidate I can trust, surrounded by people I can trust, and who addresses more of the above and that's who I will vote far.

Hope this helps clarify a bit.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for inquiring. I have been a registered independent since the early 70s. I have voted Republican more often than Democrat. I would support whoever I thought was the best candidate regardless of party--and I have worked in the election campaigns of both Dems, Reps, and Inds.

In general I am slightly conservative of center. More conservative of defense issues and fiscal issues, but unwilling to "correct" decades of bad decisions in simplistic ways that don't share the burden.

I am for gun registration, not banning/confiscation. I support a well thought out, balanced reform of social security, TANIF, food stamps, etc. Likewise I am in favor of major tax reform, but it too needs to be well thought out,--which many proposals I have seen are not.

I think obamacare is a bad solution, but I don't want to go back to a system that left millions uncovered--I DON'T trust the healthcare big companies to "do the right thing" on their own. I was vehemently against bank bailouts, I think both sides are pushing ill conceived immigration plans (any plan that does not differentiate between the Tohono O'odham's situation and illegal immigrants from Asia or Africa is a flawed plan in my mind).

So give me a candidate I can trust, surrounded by people I can trust, and who addresses more of the above and that's who I will vote far.

Hope this helps clarify a bit.

You have NOT voted "FOR" a president since Bush1... You admitted you have only voted "AGAINST" presidents since Bush1... WTF Old-Trotsky???
Old 08-27-2014, 04:56 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have NOT voted "FOR" a president since Bush1... You admitted you have only voted "AGAINST" presidents since Bush1... WTF Old-Trotsky???
Poor pathetic IIFFy, you are spending too much time with IB and his brain regression is rubbing off on you.

The question is, would I vote for the right Republican. My answer was I would. As you point out, I have indeed voted for Republicans in the past. What part of that are you incapable of following?
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women