Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #16
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel that with one no review, the gents can sense BS, especially if the information is incongruous to your Yes reviews. Reviews speak for themselves. .. and I doubt he'll damage your business. Theres always a sour grape in a bunch and I suppose he's one.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Can you screenshot the PMs and send them to webmaster@eccie.net? Perhaps if they see what transpired before the review they can remove it from your reviews. It's worth a shot. Also let p411 staff know so they can notate his account.

I agree with what has already been said here. You have handled this rebuttle with the utmost class and professionalism which speaks VOLUMES of your behavior as a provider! Whatever the outcome, you are looking fabulous, sweets!

Keep on keepin' on.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #18
BigOldZero
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
No I want his share of the milk and cookies and if you could make it soy milk, its be even better or breast milk, it be great.
Ok ok... You can have the milk (I'm lactose intolerant anyway). I'll just eat Christina's cookie.
BigOldZero is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #19
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldZero View Post
Ok ok... You can have the milk (I'm lactose intolerant anyway). I'll just eat Christina's cookie.
Hahahahaha Nice one.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:15 AM   #20
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

Christina, the civility of your response to his review is noteworthy, and I commend you for it. You are very attractive and have so many positive reviews that this may in an odd way benefit you with more exposure. It brought you to my attention. Gosh, I've seen providers rebound from outright verbal attacks and reviews with destructive agendas. Just be resilient and carry yourself with dignity on the board, and this minor irritant will pass as quickly as your P411 appointment requests proceed.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #21
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobyDick100 View Post
Christina, the civility of your response to his review is noteworthy, and I commend you for it. You are very attractive and have so many positive reviews that this may in an odd way benefit you with more exposure. It brought you to my attention. Gosh, I've seen providers rebound from outright verbal attacks and reviews with destructive agendas. Just be resilient and carry yourself with dignity on the board, and this minor irritant will pass as quickly as your P411 appointment requests proceed.
+1 You handled this with such dignity and just was well said all the way around. Don't let it get you down girl, it'll probably do you more positive than negative. Just keep on doing a banging job like it looks like you've been doing.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
Christina Watkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 207275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Thank you!

Wow, I'm shocked at all this support. Partially I felt I needed to defend myself, as well as vent emotionally and I had been nervous I would be ill received, but I'm glad I did now. I'm so thankful that everyone gets it.

I would have loved to have been more detailed, unfortunately I still have a personal code of ethics I must follow. Beside that, I have no idea what the review actually says as someone suggested I might earlier; so I wouldn't know how to respond to the rest of the story. All I can say is that I without a doubt, did everything as he wanted at the time. Somebody else asked about a screen shot of the messages, which if anyone has doubts I'm willing to share privately. I don't think I can post them publicly without getting in a heap of trouble. Though, I will try contacting that admin as suggested by thathottnurse.

He knows and I know what really transpired, which is probably (IMO) the reason he hasn't responded to any messages or threads regarding this review. I've been completely open and honest since joining Eccie 2 months ago and I'm not gonna stop now. I welcome any questions that would help clear my name. Also, if anybody believes this review is an accurate representation of me I invite you to come be my guest and find out otherwise.

I really like what I do and want to take pride in it for the time that I'm here.
Christina Watkins is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #23
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I would like to come be your guest
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #24
Radioblique
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

I agree with the above--Christina, you have been all class and tact in this situation, and that should indicate something about your ethic and care you put into what you do. I have experienced nothing but the absolute ideal encounters (and beyond) when we met, and I'm sorry someone took his other issues out on you. Whatever happened was clearly not your fault, and I am certain your stellar reputation will remain intact despite this. Mostly I'm sorry that he hurt your feelings and caused you stress--that is unacceptable. We gentlemen have a duty to treat ladies well and with humility, and he does damage to himself, you, and every other guy out there when he asks for an ok and then proceeds to slam you in his review. That's unconscionable.

Anyone out there--I too can vouch for Christina if anyone has concerns; see my reviews on this angel or PM me. You probably won't find anyone else who waves her flag as high as I.
Radioblique is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #25
sandeep2282
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Christina...don't get upset...I had great time you and would never forget...dont get upset due to one negative reviews...

Cheers
sandeep2282 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #26
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:52 AM   #27
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Strange, she has a great reputation and review history and he has no history of slamming. This is his first negative review. Only the two individuals involved know what happened.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I think this whole episode is a clear cut example of why guys are so reluctant to give negative reviews to anyone.
this is true.. yet if a provider later gives a bad session to someone else, there will be no shortage of guys pointing to that bad review and saying "you should have done your research"!

my scorecard of this incident shows Christina86 in the lead, however... her reputation was already stellar, and her response was articulate
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #29
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

Quote:
What you say is true; unfortunately, that situation is not going to change. Perhaps it is best in a situation in which we don't the truth of a review or rebuttal to refrain from taking sides and just commend the provider and reviewer when they post in a civil way without bashing each other. Far too many times you see personal attacks, provider white knights and reviewer minions get involved, hence it becomes a big embarrassing mess for both sides.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #30
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I disagree. I think in a strange way this board is a good bullshit filter. True intentions and behaviors tend to mystically transcend the keyboard. Call it intuition or vibes or whatever but when something is off, people can sense it. It fascinates me to no end.

A reviewer's history as well as a provider's history comes into play when weighing the sides of the story. Their reactions as well. The OP handled her side VERY well! If she came on here and was rude, overly defensve or illiterate her rebuttle would not have been well received. But she was practical, grammatically correct and stated the facts from her point of view in a sincere way.

Just because she made a good case for herself doesn't mean the review system is flawed IMO. Its a good lesson for other ladies actually. If you disagree with a no review, this is the way to handle yourself.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women