Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60468
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48486
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41811
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?
Have the studio site list activities and/or rates. 22 75.86%
Have the booker text you exactly what you want to know. 7 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2023, 02:01 PM   #16
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
Geez,
First stock advices, now legal advices.
I would be very careful with these advices. Same person accused me of being a lawyer is giving legal advices.

AMP’s with pimps/promoters will not survive in Dallas. Period.
Agencies with pimps/promoters are in jeopardy.
AMPs with pimps/promoters will be double jeopardy because posts can’t be used in court. Look up court case against Sweet Bunny. Loved her and so sad how shit went down cause of reviews.
Aren't you a pimp as well? I heard you own GL
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 02:34 PM   #17
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
Aren't you a pimp as well? I heard you own GL
Now that’s the wildest one.
Very first thing I heard on this board was that I am a fed LE
I been a Lawyer, stalker outside of AMP, DPD, pimp for agency and now owner of GL…. Your accusation is the best so far. Now come up with some facts.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 02:46 PM   #18
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Geez,
First stock advices, now legal advices.
I would be very careful with these advices. Same person accused me of being a lawyer is giving legal advices.

AMP’s with pimps/promoters will not survive in Dallas. Period.
Agencies with pimps/promoters are in jeopardy.
AMPs with pimps/promoters will be double jeopardy because posts can’t be used in court. Look up court case against Sweet Bunny. Loved her and so sad how shit went down cause of reviews.
AsianPussy, I don't accuse you of being a lawyer. You tell all of the Amp ladies that you ARE a lawyer, so I am accepting you as an honest person.

As I said, this topic is easy to google and get sound advice at any number of quality lawyer web sites. I used https://sharpcriminalattorney.com as an example of finding some general details. There are many, many more quality lawyers in Texas.

An example of a lawyer I wouldn't use would be "Lionel Lopez Legal Services at THE LAW CONSULTANTS". Not even a modicum of knowledge on that web site, so I didn't recommend him.

Of course, consulting in person with an Attorney is always the best thing to do when pursuing legal issues.

And NOW, back to the Poll questions, #1 or #2, and the reasons...thank you.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 04:39 PM   #19
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Can't compare what the DA's in LA, LV, & NY do, to what goes on here in Texas. DA's in those cities don't file against lots of different criminals. But look at the hotel & Airbnb stings/busts here in DFW, and make your own judgement about a safe way to run your "business".

If I started an Amp here in Dallas, I would be very careful about what I did and did not do. Texas laws might be stricter than other states. (Perhaps you've seen that California law now permits hookers to be on the street in g-strings? Nothing like that would be allowed for the SW's on WH.)

I would also use a web site with a domain name in a foreign country. 3 Agencies in LA use off-shore domain names...
https://gangnamgirls.co co is Colombian
https://topangels.ch ch is Switzerland
https://asianvibe.is is is Iceland

I think ambiguity is safest, without any association between services & pricing.

So many of these busts occur after neighbors complain, or a bald Karen files complaints at 9801 Harry Hines Blvd. Being careful is much more important these days, than in the past.

I was looking and only GL and LP are smart enough not to have DFW area codes. There's no obvious indicators that these studios are even in Dallas.

And how can you go after websites that, if these studios are smart, are hosted off shore in a "red light" friendly country.

I know the disclaimer for all of them that basically says "we don't offer illegal stuff" isn't bullet proof, but where is the cause if they are explicitly advertising "$40 if you want to fuck the girl again."
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 06:16 PM   #20
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Sorry, I meant to say in that last sentence:

...if they are NOT explicitly advertising...
Old 10-20-2023, 06:53 PM   #21
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
AsianPussy, I don't accuse you of being a lawyer. You tell all of the Amp ladies that you ARE a lawyer, so I am accepting you as an honest person.

As I said, this topic is easy to google and get sound advice at any number of quality lawyer web sites. I used https://sharpcriminalattorney.com as an example of finding some general details. There are many, many more quality lawyers in Texas.

An example of a lawyer I wouldn't use would be "Lionel Lopez Legal Services at THE LAW CONSULTANTS". Not even a modicum of knowledge on that web site, so I didn't recommend him.

Of course, consulting in person with an Attorney is always the best thing to do when pursuing legal issues.

And NOW, back to the Poll questions, #1 or #2, and the reasons...thank you.
Oh and I forgot, also per you and your posse, I am a Mexican.
Oh and my pictures are at AMP walls.

Let me take a wild guess, it was by lady from Michiko. Since that’s where you and your posse were frequent. Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse and Michiko. I will give you a break to be the witness.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 08:38 PM   #22
CantBuyMeLove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Hate to bust your bubble big guy however those sites are vague and do not list menu items other than generalities. I only looked at the first two and tgat was enough for me.
None of the sites are perfect, I just called out what I liked on the sites. First one had general menu on left and then under her pics, her preferences, like a golden shower. How often do you see that listed? Not for me, but some people must like it. I like being able to filter (their details were minimal), and I like seeing the daily schedule and the girls hours on the last one. If you combined all 3, it would be even better.

Just examples of different layouts on spa sites I like instead of just here is the girl, height, weight that the Dallas sites list.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 07:09 AM   #23
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:

Let me take a wild guess, it was by lady from Michiko. Since that’s where you and your posse were frequent. Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse and Michiko. I will give you a break to be the witness.
Want to saddle up and join mi pandilla? I will be Cisco, and you will be my Pancho.
Old 10-21-2023, 07:17 AM   #24
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:

Quote:
Maybe with my legal license I should file defamation again you, your posse
You: Your Honor, these men have defamed my character!

Judge: And just what IS your charactor?

You: I am a very honorable man that visits many Asian prostitutes, and tell them I can offer Legal Services, I tell the Mamasans that I can provide Security. I stalk the parking lots, and file citizen complaints about debauchery at these locations.

Judge: Bailiff, ... next case!
Old 10-21-2023, 10:44 PM   #25
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove View Post
None of the sites are perfect, I just called out what I liked on the sites. First one had general menu on left and then under her pics, her preferences, like a golden shower. How often do you see that listed? Not for me, but some people must like it. I like being able to filter (their details were minimal), and I like seeing the daily schedule and the girls hours on the last one. If you combined all 3, it would be even better.

Just examples of different layouts on spa sites I like instead of just here is the girl, height, weight that the Dallas sites list.

Exactly. I don't understand why other states/cities do it better than Dallas. What's the hold up. If I was running this business I would want maximum advertising. That kind of information provides it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women