Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60477
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #16
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Oh My! This is delicious. Mmmmmm
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #17
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:49 PM   #18
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Why on earth did you post this here?? What a breach.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #19
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always thought part of what we are paid is hush money..unless of course he robs or hurts or stalks you..I truly am shocked one would post that much private info is allowed to stand
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am shocked at how fast this came out....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #21
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I am shocked that more people are not voicing that they are shocked.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #22
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Then again..... It's early....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #23
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Not everyone can be Johnny on the spot like us... It is early wait until after 5.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #24
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Not good.... All around, not good....

I am enjoying my pop corn and sour patch kids though.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #25
Andrea Darling
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 80630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
I always thought part of what we are paid is hush money..unless of course he robs or hurts or stalks you..I truly am shocked one would post that much private info is allowed to stand
Agreed!

I have always believed that guys pay for the anonymity and non-hassle, they should not be worried about us doing this sort of thing in a public forum.
Andrea Darling is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #26
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I happened to be an early responder in the review thread. My thoughts are simple and I think that the gals have a right to comment as they see fit. This is no different then my responses in co-ed to the Carrina thread or to a previous thread on Darien.

However as a general rule it is best to let others do your talking for you. It's unfair (IMO) to call anyone a "white knight" if they are speaking from personal experience. YMMV is a truism and the simple truth is that not all personal interactions are "equal". As the price for services renders escalates so does the scrutiny. To be very candid I was warned off by multiple individuals who privately indicated they would not repeat at the price point involved.

Obviously others have posted glowing recommendations as well. To me the combination of price and uncertainty made it easy to move on to other options. I fully support your right to charge whatever rate the market will bear for your services, simply recognize that an unhappy customer is more likely to voice displeasure.

In the comment on Carrina I said that in the end any time A gal doesn't go out of her way to make you feel special (recognizing that we're not) every session it's time to move on. Thats a basic business lesson for any professional service provider (doctor, lawyer, accountant etc). If in fact you watched the clock and provided services as described in the review then this response simply validates the 411 I got....

As for this getting out my thoughts are two sided. Yes it's wrong and someone Does need a vacation. However I won't ever say/write something in private that I won't say in public....
TxToast is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie View Post
Here's a quick response to Tbone77494's issue:

Quoted below is his pm to me, after our fully completed date in which all services were provided. But first, a quick itemization of his requested and received services:

Requested: Provided:

2-hour lunch date 2-hour lunch date

special wardrobe request special wardrobe request
(office wear to lunch, a personal turn-on) (very nice office wear)

90-min full service outcall 90-min full service outcall

GFE, DATY, French GFE (kissing, DFK, cuddling, hot oil massage, DATY,
slow and sensual French)

Lengthy discussion of client's
marital problems, which I
neither expected nor wanted
to provide counseling for.

-Emotional support over a three-hour period during which the client cried, resolved personal issues on the phone at our appointment. From-the-heart advice on what seemed to be a trying personal situation.

Folks, there are two sides to every story.

This client is using the interaction between us to vent about the emotionally trying issues in his personal life. Circumstances seem to prevent him from going to the source of his frustrations directly, so his most expedient route is to project onto our interaction.

While I do feel I could have offered a dizzying array of bedroom gymnastics, this was not what he asked for and wanted the afternoon we met.

The entirety of his requests were met during our date, in addition to his special wardrobe requests and what I thought was a special and attentive massage-and-French session, and above and beyond, the emotional counseling he should have sought elsewhere- with a professional marriage counselor.

Here's his PM to me in which he insists that, while "disappointed," he does not feel vindictive enough to post a review.

"Staff edit....forbidden items posted...Spacemtn

Folks, this guy is mad because he paid the requisite amount, received services rendered, and now resents it because his family situation (cuckolding wife) is making him bankrupt.

He doesn't have the balls to complain to her, as she's holding them, but he does have the recourse to defame me in a forum where my recourse is negligible.

Tbone, I hope this experience has empowered you, and I hope your situation improves. In the future, please do not project your problems on those who are not at fault.

And my supporters and friends, thanks for listening. Your loyalty and friendship is and continues to be my strength.

XXOO

Karlie
Really..... Really..... Really?

Hobbyists pay you to keep what she share with providers between us. You are paid pretty damn well for your time. You also have a loyal group of hobbyists who will defend you as well. I would never see you but you have had (keyword there) a very good reputation. Why would you see fit to post this? Is one review going to override all your other reviews? Are your ATF's going to go away all of a sudden? I highly doubt that.

No one should really be surprised that the review on Karlie was going to generate some kind of response. We have been shown that from past experience. Nothing like a "negative" review to rattle the common sense out of a provider.

Karlie should be embarrassed with what she posted. I agree, that she should be banned sooner than later.... like an hour ago...

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #28
nuglet
Valued Poster

I, for one, find it a giant red flag that something I say in a session could end up posted here, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S PERSONAL BUSINESS. He's a fool for washing his laundry with her, but when she recognized it as such (which she readily admits), it's kinda her responsibility to keep it to her self. DON'T spread it to the board, DON'T spread it to her friends OR HIS, in fact DON'T SPREAD IT AT ALL. He fucked up, then she did. One of them is an idiot.. I'll leave it to the group to figure out which one it is..flip that quarter!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #29
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If you can't trust her, why would anyone go see her? I think VL hit the nail on the head. This is just so wrong.

I wonder if ladies should even comment on bad reviews? Doesn't it always turn out bad for them? Sort of like the guilty dog barking the loudest?

And Karlie does seem to have a considerable knowledge of ROS.

This will be interesting moderating.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #30
JJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Not good at all. He paid his money, and because he complained about the service his personal information is broadcast to the board.

Too bad, she is not to be trusted with personal information.
JJones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women