Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60537
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You did notice the pagan part? We kneel for no man but we make exceptions for women
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You did notice the pagan part? We kneel for no man but we make exceptions for women

I got the pagan part, and I'll be waiting for you to post something about christian values ...

anyway ..

the dude you blow stands in a chair huh ?

WTF was right.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #18
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Contraception does not mean abortion. If the Catholic Church is so concerned about contraception, then they should feed all the hungry kids in third world countries that come into this world because there are no contraceptives available. The Pope walks around in garments that cost thousands of dollars while preaching humility, LOL! In the meantime protecting pedophile priests that should be castrated and in prison. What a fucking joke!
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Catholic Charaties and other catholic outreaches do plenty; probably more than the aethists to feed the world's hungry, nuture their souls, and other wise provide compassion in their sufferings.....

All religions in America are free to practice the tenants of their faith; despite Icum's wrong interpretations. If you don't like the religious beliefs of others, ignore them.

Leave the catholics alone to follow their faith.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:23 PM   #20
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Sure WW - I shall do as you say, master. LOL!
Old 08-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

leave the catholics alone?

how about they leave little boys alone first?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #22
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

You have to leave them alone, they can self regulate, especially because it's such a charitable organization, any wrong doing will be forgiven and forgotten. Those victims just make too much noise, it really wasn't as bad as they claim it to be, I mean, the priests were pretty happy.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:27 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Of course you won't, your a a phony who preaches the freedom to choose of capitalism but doesn't believe in the free exercise of religion that is guaranteed in the Constitution.

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2996571
Old 08-01-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Let me explain it to you WW - You can be catholic, muslim, pagan, atheist, whatever. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, but the church can't have it both ways. They want political activism but want to be considered as a non-political organization. If the church wants my tax dollars to subsidize them, FOLLOW THE DAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS, otherwise, start paying TAXES just like the rest of us. Got that? If not I can explain it with cartoons, perhaps you'll get it.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The vast majority of priests and nuns are honest and sincere servants of their God. The Church as an institution spends countless dollars on charitable work around the world. Schools, hospitals, there are many Catholic charities doing good for many people.

Despite the scandal, the concept of freedom of religion is supreme. The state has no business telling the Church what to believe, or how to believe it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Let me explain it to you WW - You can be catholic, muslim, pagan, atheist, whatever. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, but the church can't have it both ways. They want political activism but want to be considered as a non-political organization. If the church wants my tax dollars to subsidize them, FOLLOW THE DAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS, otherwise, start paying TAXES just like the rest of us. Got that? If not I can explain it with cartoons, perhaps you'll get it.
Freedom of religion IS the law, and is superior to other laws. Sorry.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

When did I say they couldn't have freedom of religion?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #28
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
That's the best thing I've heard today. Aside from IB Wankering having the "longing for my schlonging". This really is a good day.

Churches .. ESPECIALLY the Catholics have gotten a free ride long enough.
Pedophiles ,homophobes ,and science haters as a general rule.. IMHO.

As an atheist .. I respect ones right to believe what they wish.
I do not have to agree with those who worship their god, or think they are
Smart for doing so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
Oh and we should tax the living shit out of them.
Just my opinion and I'm quite sure most won't agree.
That's ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
You mean Roman Catholicism, the cult who incorporated Pantheism and Pagan ritualism as a recruiting tool back in the day? Gee, too bad for them.

Right the fuck on! Here is a cheer for the non religious who are absolutely tired of the religious shoving their crap down others throats.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If speaking out to protect the 1st amendment is "political activism" then you are off your rocker; it is impossible to have guaranteed rights without the ability to protect those rights thru activism..........catholics DO pay taxes btw !

Like I said; your "libertine" philosphy of government is just facism in disguise......

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #30
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

LOL! Fascism, he says. Now you're just being silly. Catholics DO pay taxes, the catholic church doesn't. I'm not talking about individual catholics, I'm talking about the church itself as an institution, but of course, an intellectually challenged person like you will have reading comprehension problems. Next!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women