Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2023, 06:43 PM   #16
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
You can’t make a thread then tell somebody “your not in the mood so don’t comment “ because you don’t like what he says cracks me the fuck up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Sometimes the temptation to point out your stupidity and irrational behavior is just too much not to comment.

Here in mid March we already have 2 nominees for post of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
If you can't afford her rate then just STFU and move on or get a better paying job where you can afford her rate. These damn threads are getting annoying as fuk.

spitshine supposedly has been around going back to when he supposedly barebacked Natasha at the original Escape, yet he want's to cry about rates. Anybody who has been that long (sarcasm alert) should know you pay what the lady asks for and doesn't throw a hissy fit like a little punk because he's not getting his way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
In pit’s mind even negative attention is attention nonetheless.

Exactly!
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 06:54 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I'm literally right now in disgust. Reached out to a lady based off a review and guess what. 500 an hour. Guys is this the hobby world you'll want, because it seems that way. Please enlighten me ladies how you'll think this pricing is sustainable and guys why are you'll doing it.

I know it's your money but damnit guys please don't ever say anything about the price of eggs, gas, milk or anything else if we are now here where a woman out the gate wants 500.

I'm done reasoning with guys and really about done even buying pussy. I rather take 500 dollars and buy 500 dollars worth of pizza and throw a party at any hospital floor for staff and patients. That's the kind of money we are talking about. It's not sustainable and any person who engages in this foolishness especially from a male point of view doesn't care about the hobby at all. Make better decisions

I believe in MHGE. Make hobbying great again. Once ladies and guys you pass that 300 threshold you are in waters where nothing less than perfection is expected. Anything over 250 an hour in my opinion is unreasonable. You'll are getting you'll wish because I would rather cut my nuts off than give a woman 500, 600 an hour. Please no points mods, this is absolutely a valuable discussion.

In his original post to start this thread, I went ahead and gave it a like, just so he would know how it felt when someone other than himself likes one of his posts. Call it a 'mercy' like.

OK, now that it's done and I can't take my like back.............I feel so dirty.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:05 PM   #18
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

touché
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9atgX_WiiE
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 07:19 PM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Ha no shit and maybe just maybe the lady does not want to deal with his haggling ass so she quotes him $500 while she is seeing members of the eccie mafia for $250.😁
Lol yep
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 09:08 PM   #20
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
In his original post to start this thread, I went ahead and gave it a like, just so he would know how it felt when someone other than himself likes one of his posts. Call it a 'mercy' like.

OK, now that it's done and I can't take my like back.............I feel so dirty.

Comedy gold right there, DJ!
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 10:53 PM   #21
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Natasha begged me for my semen. You amaze me in that I honestly didn't remember the woman name. I am the real deal. That's why you'll still here on my posts. I am the muthafucking truth. I am Pitroom Bbq..the chosen one and I will get pussy until I die and ain't nothing anyone can do about it. Ya dig. I get banned from eccie ourhome I'm still getting pussy at a cheaper rate than youll and I know that burns you'll up ��. I don't honestly ever give a fuck. So do yourself a favor. No more ban Pitroom. You can't stop my flow ever!!!
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 10:59 PM   #22
Pitroom
BANNED

You still remember a chick name after 20 plus years that you didn't blast in her pussy Dear John.And I don't , But I remember my cum seeping out her pussy. I was young then and her saying you can't come in me anymore because the cum comes out all day ��. I'm not doing you'll. Ever. Have fun. You are not a head of s family Dear John. I mispoke . Sharkmsn29 is. You are an associate trying to be a made man. Eccie can't stop my pussy
Old 03-14-2023, 12:09 AM   #23
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Why isn't Pitroom banned by now.

Plus he begs for a list of providers that don't use condoms.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 12:51 AM   #24
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I’m still waiting for pit to tell me something I don’t know about hobbying other than “i gets lots of pussy.” Break it down pit, just one technique about how you do you with the ladies.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 02:34 AM   #25
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
I’m still waiting for pit to tell me something I don’t know about hobbying other than “i gets lots of pussy.” Break it down pit, just one technique about how you do you with the ladies.

Let's do a flowchart using words.

pitroom......is pitroom popular on the hobby forums and do the ladies want him on their dance card?

Type 1 to continue that he has a great rep on the hobby forums

Type 2 to forget it, that the damage to his reputation is irreparable

Answer = 2
Old 03-14-2023, 03:00 AM   #26
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Let's do a flowchart using words.

pitroom......is pitroom popular on the hobby forums and do the ladies want him on their dance card?

Type 1 to continue that he has a great rep on the hobby forums

Type 2 to forget it, that the damage to his reputation is irreparable

Answer = 2
I'm tired of you. I tried to come in your inbox and make peace. You said anymore contact and I'll call the mods. Psa weird ass stop fucking with Me please..I like pussy you like me. Yes I hate condoms so let's rock
Old 03-14-2023, 04:25 AM   #27
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm tired of you. I tried to come in your inbox and make peace. You said anymore contact and I'll call the mods. Psa weird ass stop fucking with Me please..I like pussy you like me. Yes I hate condoms so let's rock

From our rules:
9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Quote:
I'm learning the system around here because I don't want any problems. I have deduced that their are 5 families that run Eccie. Each family has their own henchmen but these are the Heads of the Families. Dear John, Bowser, Bbkid, Nordic Jag , Uomo. I'm saying this because I want others to know how to navigate the politics of Eccie and not get in trouble with the Eccie Mods etc

If you're tired of me, why was my name the first name mentioned as running a family.
Old 03-14-2023, 12:00 PM   #28
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You still remember a chick name after 20 plus years that you didn't blast in her pussy Dear John.And I don't , But I remember my cum seeping out her pussy. I was young then and her saying you can't come in me anymore because the cum comes out all day ��. I'm not doing you'll. Ever. Have fun. You are not a head of s family Dear John. I mispoke . Sharkmsn29 is. You are an associate trying to be a made man. Eccie can't stop my pussy
Haha Dear_John has been kicked out of the fam bwahaha

I bet he’s so hurt….
Old 03-14-2023, 12:03 PM   #29
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
From our rules:
9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

If you're tired of me, why was my name the first name mentioned as running a family.
You’ve been debunked by the king of the hobby world …. Oh I just can’t
Old 03-14-2023, 03:33 PM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Haha Dear_John has been kicked out of the fam bwahaha

I bet he’s so hurt….

Truly devastated.

AMPReviews.net