Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70574
biomed161751
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453131
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48112
pyramider46370
bambino40929
CryptKicker37147
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #16
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello, Jenns! So nice to SEE you again!!

Wow, more than 3 condoms is something to consider. Thanks for making me think.

Love ya!
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #17
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
According to a few (cursory) blog and twitter posts I came across today, the DC police can now arrest someone on the intent to solicit prostitution based upon the number of condoms in her purse, more than three to be exact. Who knows if this evidence is enough to ever convict someone, but being arrested is terrible enough. Beyond the obvious issues with this ordeal (promoting unsafe sex, shitting on privacy, busying the overworked LE with useless stuff) this news made me giggle in an ain't-life-fucked sort of way.

Even though I'm no longer a full time provider, I'm still in the habit of stocking up my pack the smart way: 3-4 magnums, 5-8 regulars, 2-3 smalls, 2-3 novelties (just for giggles). When you add the 1-2 regulars stashed in each tiny pocket of every purse and overnight bag I own, I'm well over the limit, even to this day.

Anywho, this is simply a head's up to the girls (and guys) who travel to DC, San Francisco, and New York. Although your risk of being caught or searched is still pretty damn low, it shows that our world is still very much on their radars. Perhaps this is why those smart folks invented the panties and tennis shoes with the tiny little pockets that couldn't hold much else. Maybe the same cats that make money off of the stash-containers at head shops can open up to a new market!

I'm in DC this week and travel this way at least a dozen times a year.
Always have those condoms on hand. Never an issue. Nor is it anyone's business as to *why* a female would have said condoms on her person or in her purse. It's her god given right to protect herself from diseases and to enjoy carnal pleasures of the flesh with whomever she so chooses. W/o being arrested for intent of prostitution or labeled one.

If a guy can carry condoms in his wallet and NOT be harassed nor arrested by cops. Then the same freedom to carry such; Applies to women too.
Regardless of what it may or may not appear to look like.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #18
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Atta girl, Wmilf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I'm in DC this week and travel this way at least a dozen times a year.
Always have those condoms on hand. Never an issue. Nor is it anyone's business as to *why* a female would have said condoms on her person or in her purse. It's her god given right to protect herself from diseases and to enjoy carnal pleasures of the flesh with whomever she so chooses. W/o being arrested for intent of prostitution or labeled one.

If a guy can carry condoms in his wallet and NOT be harassed nor arrested by cops. Then the same freedom to carry such; Applies to women too.
Regardless of what it may or may not appear to look like.
Amen, sister. Wait til Planned Parenthood hears and gets involved. I'll write to them and the NOW. This is unconstitutional AND bullshit. I like using my civil liberties, as do all of you. We can't put up with this kind of crap because we are WOMEN!
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #19
Fiona Foxxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3004
My ECCIE Reviews

Outside of all this, I have heard that LE will decide whether a gal is a *working gal* or not based on the amount of condoms on her possession.

Whatever happen to just being a *safe sex-addict* lol! SMH!
Fiona Foxxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #20
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona Foxxx View Post

Whatever happen to just being a *safe sex-addict* lol! SMH!
I KNOW! I was slipping off to anonymous hotel rooms and picking up out of town businessmen a year or two before I even heard of providing, so it's funny to look back and think about how I probably tipped off a few hotel staff and onlookers completely by accident. If nothing else, my slutty confidence/familiarity with slinking around like an alley cat sure helped me to feel safe when I actually was working
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #21
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Hey, Jenn. Post some naughty pics. It's been a while.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:19 PM   #22
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
Would it be even legal at that point to sell condoms in 12 count boxes or more at the grocery store?

I can only imagine cops waiting outside of the store arresting people that buy condoms more frequently than one at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrdragon View Post
I think this is an urban myth of sorts. The main reason is that an officer would have to have probable cause to search a lady's purse. That is EXTREMELY hard for the officer to prove if the ONLY reason they stop a woman is to see how many condom's she is carrying in her purse/overnight bag. And Shmafty makes a good point about the large count boxes.
I can see this applying ONLY if there is some other reason the lady is stopped by an officer and there is a reason for them to search her bag(s) OTHER than just to see how many condom's she is carrying. And even if there is, a half-way decent attorney would be able to easily get any "suspected solicitation" charges dropped.
You can't charge someone with a crime because an officer "suspects" they might be doing it. It is called "innocent until PROVEN guilty". May not seem like it sometimes, but that is still a basic part of the laws in this country. (For the time being that is!! LOL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Urban Legend
Obviously no one read anything we posted guys. This thread is a lost cause...
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #23
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Obviously no one read anything we posted guys. This thread is a lost cause...
But...but...but...

Quote:
It's hard to tell what to believe these days and I'm a gullible girl...Obviously I don't have any strong sources, but three shaky sources equals one solid source, right? Tough crowd.
Quote:
...this news made me giggle in an ain't-life-fucked sort of way...Although your risk of being caught or searched is still pretty damn low, it shows that our world is still very much on their radars
In my own defense, I posted it in Co-Eds and not Alerts, and although it's not scary-alert-worthy, it's at least discussion-worthy. Discussions about the need to be discreet when you're sauntering through hotels, amirite? Also also, the original post was mainly discussing habits of carrying assorted condoms and silly stories about condoms in general instead of my usual liberal, women's lib rant with actual, more scary issues.

Sorry for butting in, I just haven't started a thread in awhile so I'm a uncharacteristically overprotective. AND just for the sake of science (argument), I'm going to fashion myself one of these and parade up and down the streets of DC. Wish me luck!

Oh and PS...you most definitely can charge someone of a crime with shaky evidence. Courts determine innocence or lack there of, not the boys with the handcuffs. Charging someone with a crime and convicting someone of a crime are different.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #24
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

As they say "you may beat the rap, but you wont beat the ride". I agree.

But the main point I wanted to get accross is they can't charge you if they dont know you have the condoms. If they find the condoms in your possession, then you were likely doing something to cause them to arrest you since they are searching your purse.

You never have to submit to a search if you are not under arrest. They can pat you down to make sure you don't have weapons. But if they look in your purse without arresting you or a warrant, you have either volunteered to let them look, or they are breaking the law and it is illegal search and seisure. (4th Ammendment) The problem is in this post 911 America the Patriot Act give LE the right to ignore the constitution in a lot of situations.

I post things so people know their rights. You should never have to worry about carrying more than 3 condoms.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #25
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
I post things so people know their rights. You should never have to worry about carrying more than 3 condoms.
Sometimes a girl knows when to shut-up! Very well put and keep doing what you do. There is a lot of actual stuff to worry about and plan around in this world, so it's best not to get riled up over internet gossip. I appreciate your putting this into perspective.

Alright...back to my hole.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #26
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

There is a video that gets posted from time to time that is called "Why you should never talk to the police". It AMAZES me how many people do not understand that they absolutely NEVER have to make a statement to a cop. Some people feel it is un-American to refuse to speak to a cop. That is also our 5th Amendment Right.

I was just reading a site about being arrested/talking to the police. The cops do not have to tell you that you can refuse to allow them to search your belongings or car. A young guy I ran into today while I was at work tried to tell me that if the police lie to you it is entrapment. The police can lie to you whenever they want! Entrapment is the coersion into committing a crime by a cop.

Anyway, it just burns me to know that people are not being made aware of their rights. This one reason why the poor and uneducated get in more legal trouble than others, they are not as well aware of their rights.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:41 AM   #27
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Alright...back to my hole.
Yes, precisely, let's get back to your hole. As I was saying, when are you gonna post some really filthy pics? The kind of things that would get a person excommunicated from the Mormon church.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #28
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinWildFlowers View Post
I'm reminded of the old saying -
"People get the government they deserve"...
The version I heard is "People get the government they deserve, and they generally get it GOOD AND HARD..."
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #29
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2
Default I wonder when fellows will get arrested...

Howdy, Folks!

...for carrying cash in their wallets.

Obviously, the only reason for them to be carrying cash is to spend it on something illegal. If it were legal, you could just use a credit card.

Hoo, boy...

Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #30
Destinysosoft
Account Disabled

User ID: 8371
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow... I wonder if LE is just sitting around pondering how can we fuck with people today....? Next it will be illegal to chew gum and walk.
Destinysosoft is offline   Quote