Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35817
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2015, 08:53 PM   #16
Strokebone
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
As for the Dallas bang Bus, I would be very happy to collect some more cans for that effort. Can we please just get some with decent sized tits?

Dully noted DBC. I have seriously been trying to get some girls from TX to come visit our beautiful beaches but most just tease me and say they would love to come. I think they just need more then one person telling them. If we seriously want more variety of providers in our area. The ones that come thru need to know this is a nice place to visit so they return and tell their friends.
Agreed, they need to know they will be appreciated.
Strokebone is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 11:05 PM   #17
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Well, if we are going to ask some outside girls to come here, we probably need to come up with a list of invitees.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #18
SteveDee4U
Registered Member

Bottom line... If u want to see quality providers its gonna cost more. Its like anything in life...if u want quality you have to pay for it. Anyone that thinks they are gonna drive a Porsche on Yugo payments is a fool...thats just reality...lol...
SteveDee4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:35 AM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDee4U View Post
Bottom line... If u want to see quality providers its gonna cost more. Its like anything in life...if u want quality you have to pay for it. Anyone that thinks they are gonna drive a Porsche on Yugo payments is a fool...thats just reality...lol...
That may be true 99% of the time...BUT there are a FEW quality gals {like me} at reasonable rates! You just gotta research!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:21 PM   #20
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

PS. i am usually a blunt person and a lot of times my sense of humor doesn't come out, I am glad to see no one was insulted by my first post. I generally do not intend to be rude. Glad no one took it that way.

While we are speaking of Dallas do you guys ever read any of their reviews? Things are crazy over there. There was a guy picking up eccie girls and banging them in a car in an alley, another guy did a girl in the dressing room at a store. Dallas is in a state of their own over there.
I love the reviews with pics. No where else can you get away with that.

I can't wait to go back, and they have so many amazing looking women.
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:24 AM   #21
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Business model:

1. 40 hrs per week @ $15 per hour (not common in N. Fla) = roughly $2400 per month before taxes

2. $2400 per month (untaxed) = 9.6 appointments per month at $250 per appointment

Which profession would you choose?
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:30 AM   #22
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Mind you... a professional with advanced degrees that makes $200K per year only makes $104 per hour... :-)
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:34 PM   #23
dennis2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Cpal and Dick Badcock, make excellent points... great discussion.. IMHO ...you mostly get what you pay for.. and many time you get grandfathered in.. I'm thinking Valerie Fox, Asian Linn, Amber Reed, Summer19, etc are worth every penny and could get more ( and they know it ) and do in other areas. I look at the whole cost. If a facebook girl wants me to pay for the room I am not going higher than 200 unless she is another Valerie Fox.. which she most likely is not... I think our market is about right.. just do not over pay..... only an elite few cross the 300 line...inclusive....2 cents...d2l.
dennis2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #24
Ms.MeganFL
Account Disabled

User ID: 125864
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic and perfect timing CPal
Imho, where I personally am concerned, I'm well worth every penny IF I am your type. It's no secret that I'm a tall, curvy Amazonian from the Everglades. My personality is indescribably attracting. I'm not for everyone nor do I claim to be. I'm also a single mother to a special needs child. Baby sitters for him are scarce and cost money. Soo I feel my requested donation is en pointe.
Sometimes quality is better than quantity..
My two cents.
One last thing...guys, when inquiring on rates, PLEASE do not just drop off the face of the earth. It leaves its hanging and time is money! It leaves a bad impression.
Play safe and have FUN!!!
Ms.MeganFL is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #25
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Meagan, good point. We don't need time wasters on either side of the equation
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:38 PM   #26
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As far As BP providers go, I've seen them go from 60hhr and 100 for a hr when I first started now I look and nearly every girl is at 2 bills for a hour. Which is ridiculous when you can get a verified provider for that. I use BP every now and then and my rates are at 200 on there and here, because I'm not going to risk my freedom for a measly 80 bucks. It's just not worth it in my opinion but once you're a regular I pretty much do deals all the time, only a few still pay me 200 for a hr. But the risk for a little bit of money just isn't worth it in my opinion.
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:46 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.MeganFL View Post
Great topic and perfect timing CPal
Imho, where I personally am concerned, I'm well worth every penny IF I am your type. It's no secret that I'm a tall, curvy Amazonian from the Everglades. My personality is indescribably attracting. I'm not for everyone nor do I claim to be. I'm also a single mother to a special needs child. Baby sitters for him are scarce and cost money. Soo I feel my requested donation is en pointe.
Sometimes quality is better than quantity..
My two cents.
One last thing...guys, when inquiring on rates, PLEASE do not just drop off the face of the earth. It leaves its hanging and time is money! It leaves a bad impression.
Play safe and have FUN!!!

DITTO..my thoughts also...I think you are sexy and have an awrsome attitude baby....and I also feel for what I offer I am well worth it too! There are still a few of us gals on eccie like this! Megan wanna do doubles?

There is always a gal out there to fit any guy's budget...As the hobbyist you have the right to choose what you want and be able to get it!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:52 PM   #28
Ms.MeganFL
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll do doubles if I can have my dirty way with you
Bring it!

XoXo
Megan ( Mounds )
Old 01-19-2015, 05:55 PM   #29
FloridaTechGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ohhhhh shit. You two teamed up for doubles.
FloridaTechGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:58 PM   #30
Ms.MeganFL
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Heaven and Hell all in one day....
MEOW!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women