Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #16
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah your a drama queen heidi. The post about chicks not being able to eat during overnights with me is hilarious. None of my refs will say that. Lol. I heard a lil rumor mill about you being messy behind closed doors using lil pawns on board for kudos. I see it firsthand. Ur a trip.

I do remember reading your reviews prior to Woodford first. They have all but disappeared. There's this thing online I can use that can show me old deleted pages. If you don't believe me though. I don't mind posting to prove my point. I even screen shorted it when I was texting you at the time because I was surprised you were claiming not to be pse....but all ur past reviews were like straight to the point BJ's and stuff. It don't matter much though.

And whoever lily is from new orleans....girl ain't nobody worried about u. I'm straight. Lol. Ur a non factor in this thread to me. But post and follow me where you need to. It ain't gonna hinder me from seeing who I want or make what I type here any less credible.

The mere fact that she throwing salt toward some other providers way......and hiding her hand when asked about it speaks volumes. Kudos posts from prior reviewers won't hide the fact that that is still shady. Say what you feel and who ur beefing with. Otherwise why even post. I have thick skin so u can fib on me all u want and embellish. But name drop them. Do that with the ladies too. Or its just cowardly. Have some testicular fortitude.....or in your case ovarian audacity......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #17
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww. The rummor mill... That and the low lifes that live in it are what ruin this hobby for everyone... So who are you spreading your cheer with and gossip... Wanna put names to that... Or do you prefer to hide behind a rumor... I will gladly face to face with anyone I have issue with....

What I posted all came from you and I didnt share behind closed doors... I brought it to light for all to see when you challange my integrity... Thats not nessy, thats being real... See I have nothing to hide... So bring it or slither away...

As far as your credibility... Please I see no one here standing for you... I am sure you can pay a provider or 2 to back you or heck even create a fake identity for so... But please find someone that is a legit active board member that thinks your opinion really matters...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #18
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Members are asked to bring this thread back to a discussion about the original topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure
How many times do you give a person who just talks and fills your inbox? How long before you just block them and move on from the frustration?
Members are reminded. . .
Quote:
Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Heidi and gimmie; IF you wish to continue this tête à tête, I suggest you take it to PM or e-mail.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 06:34 PM   #19
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

For what it's worth, I think Heidi did the right thing. She has no more business disclosing the names of the two providers she alluded to in her original post than gimme does disclosing the names of whomever told him Heidi is whatever behind closed doors.

Getting back to the original topic, I gotta say that Heidi is remarkably prompt with replies to PMs and they're never rushed. Always well thought out. I think that's impressive given that, as another poster mentioned, she must certainly have tons of message to go through. I don't blame her for wanting to reduce the number of time-wasters. I think she genuinely enjoys taking the time to converse with guys who are serious about seeing her.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:33 PM   #20
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Pmon... I do love play time and all this pent up frustration needs to be used... My morning play date might ought to eat his wheaties or be experienced in the art of getting me off with my Lelo... Cause I am already worked up...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #21
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I'm a licensed Lelo operator, skilled in finding just the right angle and speed. It's probably my favorite "toy for her".
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #22
18CSF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Heidi has always been prompt and professional in her replies. I wanted to see her based on her website and it was very thorough with nothing hidden. She is exactly as her website described her. She is a gem.
18CSF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women