Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
SNICK. VP Harris brought down the cartels. She certainly is doing much of the same with the MAGA Cult. That’s probably who’s you boyz is so skewed of her.

Trump keeps calling her stupid, the worse it’s going to get for he’ll
No wonder you’re so popular with the ladies . Like Trump! He may start losing the stupid voter to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

about that .. is that all cartels? if so why are there cartels still?

https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releas...-gangs-nets-35

here's her press release tooting her titties about "taking down the cartels"

they arrested a total of 35 people suspected of gang activity in Contra Costa County, California

hardly taking down the Cartels eh?

Quote:
She brought down Wells Fargo.

Salty you don’t quite understand - you’re character is so well delivered it would go against it considour anything but what y”me political insidours” say - but speaking for myself, I’m not offouring any lessouns, mate!

Link or lie.

yet another wild exaggeration since last i heard Wells Fargo is still in business.

so she didn't "take down Wells Fargo" yes?

interesting that there's no mention of Wells Fargo on Harris's wiki page. you'd think taking down one of the biggest US banks would be mentioned eh? it's not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

no mention of Harris in Wells Fargo's rather lengthy legal issues .. of which these aholes have many to be sure!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wells_..._controversies

i wouldn't do biz with Wells Fargo if they were the only bank on planet earth. i'd put my money in a mason jar and bury it first.

so got a link to prove KammyTits "took down Wells Fargo"?
Link or lie.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Well, lets see, you trust a Democrat from Hawaii who hasn't really done jack shit cept jump ship to the other side (GOP), but if a person on the DEM side actually agrees with a viewpoint or a platform idea from the GOP, then she's pure Evil.

Let's see what the bitch harris did while Hawaii burned to the ground. They did nothing for the people of Hawaii. It's funny that her harris' followers praise her, once Joe was thrown out on his ass she went from ratings in the 30's to where she is today. Her voters are swallowing her bullshit and lies hook, line, and sinker. But back to the point, they did nothing of substance for those in Hawaii. When AMERICANS needed help, harris was all in for illegal aliens.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Why do you insist on calling her a cunt and bitch, Dear_JOHN?

Shirley a man of your knowledge and insight can use grown up words. Like Asshole, or dipshit or dumbass. Your language reeks of misogyny and suggests you are terrified by women in charge.

Out of curiosity, I went to see if you talked like that in your reviews but couldn’t find any.

VP Kamala Harris obviously has enough brains and ideas (read up on em) to scare the shit out of you. And bigger tits than Tulsi!

Your OP is nonsense.

i find your fake moral outrage about calling Harris a "cunt" and a "bitch" amusing given your history of similarly derogatory labels applied to that other candidate .. and anyone else you don't agree with.

misogyny doesn't apply to Harris just because she's a woman. she's a public figure running for office.

the cunt is fair game but if it makes you feel better i prefer KammyTits myself.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #19
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i find your fake moral outrage about calling Harris a "cunt" and a "bitch" amusing given your history of similarly derogatory labels applied to that other candidate .. and anyone else you don't agree with.

misogyny doesn't apply to Harris just because she's a woman. she's a public figure running for office.

the cunt is fair game but if it makes you feel better i prefer KammyTits myself.
In my opinion a man should only use the word cunt when referring to it in person.

For example: I want to eat your cunt or your cunt is so wet. But then again I like a little dirty talk every so often.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
In my opinion a man should only use the word cunt when referring to it in person.

For example: I want to eat your cunt or your cunt is so wet. But then again I like a little dirty talk every so often.

you do know that in England they use the term "cunt" equally to men and women when they are acting like ... cunts, yes?

it wouldn't surprise me if Dougie calls her a "cunt" when she wants him to talk dirty to her during sex.
she's still a cunt in the political context. and she has a cunt because she's a woman so ... she's literally a cunt.

bahahaaaa
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #21
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
She brought down Wells Fargo.

Salty you don’t quite understand - you’re character is so well delivered it would go against it considour anything but what y”me political insidours” say - but speaking for myself, I’m not offouring any lessouns, mate!

Link or lie.
... If I may quote a few of the other posters:

If you have to criticize how somebody speaks or writes,
"You have nothing"...

Just as Kamala has no brains or original ideas.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... If I may quote a few of the other posters:

If you have to criticize how somebody speaks or writes,
"You have nothing"...

Just as Kamala has no brains or original ideas.

#### Salty
I only know of one poster who wrote that Salty. Who were the others?

Might as well try a Jamaican accent, mon. They also spell tings a lil diff’rent on da island.

To quote another poster, Ye Christ!

Now stop hijacking this thread or you’ll have to RTM yourself.

Harris has more brains in her little finger than Trump has in his whole hand. And a plan to not tax tips. And provide a tax credit to first time homebuyers.

Just as Salty has no grasp on reality.

The cunts and bitches are not on the campaign trail, mate. Look within!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women