Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #16
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHorn View Post
Maybe they are afraid that you have a turkey baster and a home in vitro fertilization kit.
That was my first thought! I am still fascinated by tennis pro Boris Becker's story that a woman gave him a bj in a London restaurant and then later had his baby.

From http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...na-703152.html
"According to Bild, Ms Ermakova was part of a cunning plot by the Russian Mafia to blackmail Boris. She contrived to get pregnant by secreting his precious body fluids in an incubator and rushing to a gynaecologist to complete the procedure with the help of a pipette and a catheter."

From http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/nerv...stathletes/03/ :

" DNA testing proved the model's child was Becker's, but Becker claimed he'd only had oral sex with the model, Angela Ermakova. In his version, Ermakova had covertly retained his seed in her mouth after the encounter and fiendishly used it to impregnate herself."

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

just "GROSS" .Nothing I would like better than the smell of semen permeating my car as I drive down I-75.
I guess those with SO's and wives sometimes can become paranoid but this is ridiculous.
plus for all those guys who are that paranoid.Do you take the ladies wash cloths that she Cleaned you with?
Your dna is all over that.Also her sheets,blankets ,etc.Oh hell you just COB what are you going to do now?
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #18
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Maybe some of the gentlemen want a momento also.
I'd prefer stealing her panties....
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't give a shit what y'all think or how gross you may find it. When YOUR ass is in court getting hemmed up, trying to prove your innocence when DNA evidence is screaming, "He's a damn liar!!", good luck getting yourself out of that jam. If and when I feel the need to ENSURE things are disposed of properly, I will.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
looiecypher
Account Disabled

oops!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:08 PM   #21
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsmurf View Post
I just threw up, what the fuck is wrong people.
Lmao
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Jfred is on to something. I can see how people who are super careful take the "evidence" with them.
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #23
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
"I don't give a shit what y'all think or how gross you may find it. When YOUR ass is in court getting hemmed up, trying to prove your innocence when DNA evidence is screaming, "He's a damn liar!!", good luck getting yourself out of that jam. If and when I feel the need to ENSURE things are disposed of properly, I will."
I have to laugh at that one.LMAO
You already mentioned you dispose of the evidence at the scene rambro.Thats a bit different than walking down the hallway with a full condom in your pocket.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Yeah, that's a good point.

That's my bad right there. Just saying...a little paranoia is a good self-preservation mechanism.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #25
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Im just ummmm really? I get the whole making sure its dispposed of but I cant think of a scenario where after you leave you are saying, sunglasses-check, cellphone-check, wallet-check, car keys-check, full condom tied off and nice and warm in my pocket-check Ok lets go.

Somehow I think your chances of getting busted by an SO or some other disaster are far greater by walking out with it, than dropping it in the waste basket at your providers incall, not saying it couldnt be an issue just think toting your swimmers around in a plastic bag seems much worst, not to mention the gross factor.
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #26
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Good point angelshadow.
What if it slips your mind and you forget to toss it.The wife or SO is doing your laundry and guess what she finds in your pocket?Explain that one.
Yes,Dear it is a used condom .What was it doing in my pocket?.....uh,duh.
It's not mine ,I was holding it for a friend.
Safer to dispose of it at the scene of the crime.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #27
Travelmind
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

most of the time I'm in LaLa land and I'm walking out with the biggest smile on my face. I just need my keys and have no care in the world where the condom goes.
Travelmind is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #28
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveindallas View Post

i find it hard to believe a condom would back up a toilet?
what is proper etiquette?

If you find it hard to believe, then maybe the plumber can explain it to you or I will ...

Condoms are notorious for getting caught in the pipe's trap which clogs the lines.

I've had it happen and then had to call the plumber for help. He literally had to remove the toilet from the floor, set it in the tub and then reach into the pipe to grab a handul of condoms out of the trap. After putting the toilet back in place, the look he gave me was enough to cause embarrassment and I wanted to hide in the back of the closet.

Would you like to pay the bill? It's about $150, as well as the expense of lost income due to the situation.

Not only that, but now the property management will know what's going on when they see the maintainence invoice.

Dump the goo into the toilet. Rinse out the condom and throw it in the trash.

DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T NATURALLY PASS FROM THE BODY!!!

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #29
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a couple of guys that would not take it off they would put their clothes on and walk out the door with it on.....I was like WTF?????? They need help
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #30
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder View Post
I had a couple of guys that would not take it off they would put their clothes on and walk out the door with it on.....I was like WTF?????? They need help
What The Fuck- thats just, hell I don't even know what that is, but it's all kinds of fuct up. At some point thats coming out the pants leg at the most in appropriate time.
Guest122711 is offline   Quote