Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48036
pyramider46370
bambino40737
CryptKicker37134
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Apparently you don't know the difference in a TYPO and a REPEATED error by a dumb ass. It's only a typo if it isn't continually repeated or if the keys are not adjoining keys which make hitting the key next to the correct one easy to do.

Of course, I never anticipate anything but distraction from the White Knights for Rmoney, especially when their combined brainpower is shown to be inadequate.

JONBALLS has proven he doesn't pay close attention to things and his political musings show his prowess there is no different.
Little Blind Boy, you're too damn stupid to recognize that several individuals on Eccie purposefully spell "-ink" words using "-inck" -- the same way your dumb-ass purposefully and repeatedly misspells Romney!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
I travel the same road home every day

its a four lane that merges right to left into a two lane

almost daily, some asshole tries to run up the right side of everyone and then tries to weasel his way in front of the line by cutting off people inthe left lane at the last minute

causing the whole goddamn line to have to SLAM on their breaks and dissrupt the nice flow

most everyone with common sense and travels this road more than once KNOWS the real "polite" thing to do is anticipate the merge WWAAAYYY sooner and just get your ass in line as to NOT fucking dissrupt the nice flow the republicans are in

I always watch my mirors in anticipation of this so that I can be the one to run that person into the ditch when he runs outta road cause I dont move for LAW BREAKING assholes that thinck their smart.

Now, this always causes the oncoming driver to wet his pants and lean on the horn like a girl....mmmeeeep ! mmmeeeeeep!

then they try and tailgate me untill I brake check the SHIT out of them and then the girl starts getting his panties really in a bunch now with more mmmeeeeeppp! mmeeeeeepp!

Its FUCKING HILARIOUS here in LIBERAL VILLE upset NY!!!HEhehehehehe..

and why do I say it ALWAYS a liberal??

probably because the LOUDEST whiners are most ALWAYS some little prius, or hybrib, small piece of crap car MMEEEEEEEP!!! BBWWWEEEEPPP!

plus you know liberals dont thinck LAWS apply to them, even though passing vehicles on the RIGHT SIDE is NOT LEGAL in NYS..

They just thinck their entitled to run up the side of everyone and people are Supposed to be "POLITE" and let the inconsiderate annoying bastard into line..

So annyways, thats how I spot libs on the road..

Medication would help this delusion.the same thing happens in most towns.K.C. is one of the worst ,and they mostly have JO co tags,a hot bed of republican....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
the same way your dumb-ass purposefully and repeatedly misspells Romney!
Quote:
None of that negates the fact that Odumbo polled higher among high school dropouts than McCain among 2008 voters.
Or "the same way your dumb-ass purposefully and repeatedly misspells" President Obama's name.

Just sayin'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Nevermind the fact that you made the whole thing up.
well....of coarse you would say that, reality and your views never quite co exhist
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #20
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
This one seems to be proud of wasting gas.
Noah, I actually save gas by "drafting" behind the vehicle in front of me.

Its actually the lib trying his hardest to make a statement by peddling his coal fired whip for all its worth ..
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #21
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Little Blind Boy, you're too damn stupid to recognize that several individuals on Eccie purposefully spell "-ink" words using "-inck" -- the same way your dumb-ass purposefully and repeatedly misspells Romney!
heheheheheheh......
Old 09-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Or "the same way your dumb-ass purposefully and repeatedly misspells" President Obama's name.

Just sayin'
That's "Odumbo", bigtex. Furthermore, bigtex, you are a day late and a dollar short as you once again missed the fundamental hypocrisy in Little Blind Boy's criticism of JONBALLS in the first place.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

hay,,,,,,if I was a democrat they wouldnt be calling me dumb, for not being able to spell.

Theyed be looking to give me a handout and a voter registration form

unfortunatly their just racist here, so I get NADA

ZILCH

ZERO

SCORN

BOOOOOO
Old 09-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
That's "Odumbo", bigtex. Furthermore, bigtex, you are a day late and a dollar short as you once again missed the fundamental hypocrisy in Little Blind Boy's criticism of JONBALLS in the first place.
Just thought you might enjoy a taste of your own medicine! It obviously tasted a little bitter, didn't it?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Just thought you might enjoy a taste of your own medicine! It obviously tasted a little bitter, didn't it?
What you "thought", and what really happened are entirely two different matters.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #26
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

In reality the correct thing is for those that are in the left lane to allow enough room for one vehicle to merge into the lane. Merging is like a zipper, if it is one tooth and then the other and so on everything works sommothly. It is when you try to bunch up one side that things get fucked up.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
Noah, I actually save gas by "drafting" behind the vehicle in front of me.
So you break the law by tailgating. And you save gas with an unsafe practice that forces someone else to pull part of your weight, for free, without asking their permission.
And since you're in the lane with republicans and acting like your description of a liberal, why don't they brake check the tail-gater like you do?

PS By the way asshole, it is legal to pass on the right in New York State.
Just one more thing you use to justify asshole behavior that is not true.

http://www.dmv.ny.gov/dmanual/chapter06-manual.htm

"When you are driving on a one-way road that is marked for two or more lanes or is wide enough for two or more lanes, and passing is not restricted by signs"
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #28
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
In reality the correct thing is for those that are in the left lane to allow enough room for one vehicle to merge into the lane. Merging is like a zipper, if it is one tooth and then the other and so on everything works sommothly. It is when you try to bunch up one side that things get fucked up.
Good call.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Same way you and no balls spell hybrib...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #30
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
And since you're in the lane with republicans and acting like your description of a liberal, why don't they brake check the tail-gater like you do?
because hes not beeping and displays common sense republican values and a nascar fan probably thats good at bump drafting

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women