Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2015, 12:57 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
That's right; tell the Democrats that.......I already said it.
Post the other two. That tweet was from may 22. Post the newer ones. Everyone sees right through you, dipshit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:08 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Firstly, Veterans Day is honoring those who served and are still with us. Memorial Day is about honoring those who served and are no longer with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
That's right; tell the Democrats that.......I already said it...the Democrats think it is for celebrating and selling us crap made in China at 15% discount.

Quote:
Post the other two. That tweet was from may 22. Post the newer ones. Everyone sees right through you, dipshit.
Here you go:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/sta...692289/photo/1
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:10 PM   #18
shanm
Valued Poster

You're a fucking scumbag Whirl-a-gay

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/sta...27735202840576
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Everyone is well aware of how Odumbo, et al, perceive vets:

Quote:
DHS/I&A assesses that the combination of environmental factors that echo the 1990s, including heightened interest in legislation for tighter firearms restrictions and returning military veterans, as well as several new trends, including an uncertain economy and a perceived rising influence of other countries, may be invigorating rightwing extremist activity ... "to boost their violent capabilities."

((U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:39 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:50 PM   #21
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Everyone is well aware of how Odumbo, et al, perceive vets:
What exactly is your point, dumbass? I think just a few lines from your link sum up you and your ilk pretty well.

Quote:
Rightwing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new members, mobilize existing supporters, and broaden their scope and appeal through propaganda.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
What exactly is your point, dumbass? I think just a few lines from your link sum up you and your ilk pretty well.
God damn you are stupid!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:01 PM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess he doesn't read his own propaganda. What a fucking idiot.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:02 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
God damn you are stupid!

BULLSHIT, you lying cocksucker.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bara...gs%3B650%3B434
Old 05-24-2015, 04:13 PM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the current and undisputed and twice elected Dipshit of the Year, his lowness, Yssup Rider
And in other news, woomby and shammy are closing in fast to try to unseat him for DAOTY and all the glory ( No woomby, not your favorite GLORY HOLE with YOUR name painted above the holes !! ) that the award brings with it !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:17 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And in other news, woomby and shammy are closing in fast to try to unseat him for DAOTY and all the glory ( No woomby, not your favorite GLORY HOLE with YOUR name painted above the holes !! ) that the award brings with it !!
And in other news, King Douche of the Latin gayboys is ready to find that next hole to stick his little chiltepin in. He prefers men on the other side of the hole, but he likes to be surprised. When he's about to blow, he likes to cup your hairy balls so he knows it's a dude. That puts him over the edge. And then he will give up a couple drops of baby batter.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:29 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And in other news, King Douche of the Latin gayboys is ready to find that next hole to stick his little chiltepin in. He prefers men on the other side of the hole, but he likes to be surprised. When he's about to blow, he likes to cup your hairy balls so he knows it's a dude. That puts him over the edge. And then he will give up a couple drops of baby batter.
And once again, woomby thinks that everyone in the world is just like him. And he uses transference to try to make everyone just as gay and fugged up in life as he is. What a sad life he lives ! Poor ole woomby gets let out of the ASSylum for his "work study" program to work the only job he's qualified for (sugging on men's festering cranks ) and HE thinks that everyone has his same "handicap". So Sad ! But what do you expect from a liberal !! Guess he'll be seeking "comfort" from his "hole" buddy shammy after reading this stark truth about him !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:31 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

He does seem to know an awful about gay sex and the gay scene lexicon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And once again, woomby thinks that everyone in the world is just like him. And he uses transference to try to make everyone just as gay and fugged up in life as he is. What a sad life he lives ! Poor ole woomby gets let out of the ASSylum for his "work study" program to work the only job he's qualified for (sugging on men's festering cranks ) and HE thinks that everyone has his same "handicap". So Sad ! But what do you expect from a liberal !! Guess he'll be seeking "comfort" from his "hole" buddy shammy after reading this stark truth about him !!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:32 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You'd be the dumbass that just underscored the point, shamman.

Quote:
I guess he doesn't read his own propaganda. What a fucking idiot.
That would be the Odumbo administration's "propaganda", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but then you can't read, can you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 05:06 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow! You fuckers are amazing!

You take every opportunity you can to shit on the graves of those who gave their lives for your right to squat.

Again, this could have been a memorial thread, but instead, IBIdiot, SLOBBRIN and the IDIOT JIHAD has turned it into a flag burning.

Fuck you guys!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women