Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 06:26 PM   #16
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Again with the assumptions ! Not everyone was so hard up that they married a woman like you that you have to roll in flower at poke at the wet spots to try to get something going. Or, like your wife, provided the cover for the outdoor reception WITH HER WEDDING DRESS for all of your inbred clan AND hers. And your vehicle to take you two away on your honey moon must have had to get extra permits just to come to the wedding and HAUL her and you away. So now we know the source of your shame of being a man and why you spend so much time punishing yourself at the glory holes !! Lots of pent up anger and frustration at the rest of us men for your poor decisions in life. Must be tough to raid her womb with out a rope tied to your azz and a crane to lift the fat out of the way for you to find the wet spot !! So it's easier for you to just "go to work" at the glory holes !!
What the fuck is this inbred hillbilly saying? IB can you please translate?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:28 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Again with the assumptions ! Not everyone was so hard up that they married a woman like you that you have to roll in flower at poke at the wet spots to try to get something going. Or, like your wife, provided the cover for the outdoor reception WITH HER WEDDING DRESS for all of your inbred clan AND hers. And your vehicle to take you two away on your honey moon must have had to get extra permits just to come to the wedding and HAUL her and you away. So now we know the source of your shame of being a man and why you spend so much time punishing yourself at the glory holes !! Lots of pent up anger and frustration at the rest of us men for your poor decisions in life. Must be tough to raid her womb with out a rope tied to your azz and a crane to lift the fat out of the way for you to find the wet spot !! So it's easier for you to just "go to work" at the glory holes !!
I'm not married, dipshit. Why the fuck anyone would ever get married is beyond me. You like being tied up to some fat wench? Why are you going around with dirty whoooores if your wife is hot shit? You mention truckstop gloryholes in EVERY post you make. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that you had your first man on man action at a truckstop gloryhole. Was that the first place that someone put their shoe under the stall and invited you over?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:30 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
He's saying that my non-existent wife is a fat pig, because his very real wife most likely IS one. He's middle aged, got a little dick that barely works even with the little blue pills. He's just hoping some tranny will have pity on him.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:41 PM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
The very first interaction I ever had with 'it', it accused me of working in a truckstop gloryhole. It's been some variation on that same theme ever since. Then he tried to turn it around and say I was the one that initiated the gloryhole conversation, but I quickly nipped it in the bud, as it was right there for everyone to see. He's your basic run-of-the-mill moron who isn't too bright. He had an experience in a gloryhole with a dude one time and evidently it's colored the rest of his life. Sad, really.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:53 PM   #20
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It's in every goddamn post with him. It's like he's obsessed. He either wants to be one or wants to be with one. Anyone who proclaims their heterosexuality that loudly while simultaneously making the gay comments he makes, is clearly a closeted homosexual that will most likely never come out, because he will never admit it to himself, but he is gay as the day is long. No doubt about it.
One could make the same argument about you.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:15 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
One could make the same argument about you.
I wasn't the one that mentioned it first.

And I don't give two goddamns if you think I'm straight or not.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:20 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I'm not married, dipshit. Why the fuck anyone would ever get married is beyond me. You like being tied up to some fat wench? Why are you going around with dirty whoooores if your wife is hot shit? You mention truckstop gloryholes in EVERY post you make. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that you had your first man on man action at a truckstop gloryhole. Was that the first place that someone put their shoe under the stall and invited you over?
HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! YOU "GOT GOT" YOU IDIOT ! YOU AND YOUR ASSUMTIONS, I KNEW I'D WALK YOU RIGHT INTO SHOWING YOUR DUMBASS AGAIN !!!. Check out any of my posts on this thread and tell me where I say that I'm married ! If you can't find one, then STFU !! Caught in a LIE AGAIN, you stupid flamer !! In post # 11 in this thread my response to you is NO. JUST NO. NEVER DO I SAY THAT I'M MARRIED. HA ! HA ! HA ! What a simpleton ! I knew you'd fall for it doofus !!! Looks like you're striving for all you can for an early lead in the Dumb Ass of the Year Award ! Only shammy has designs on it too !! Guess you all will be having one of your gay fights over that no matter which one of you wins !! HA ! HA ! HA ! YOU " GOT GOT " !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:48 PM   #23
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
HA ! HA ! HA ! HA ! YOU "GOT GOT" YOU IDIOT ! YOU AND YOUR ASSUMTIONS, I KNEW I'D WALK YOU RIGHT INTO SHOWING YOUR DUMBASS AGAIN !!!. Check out any of my posts on this thread and tell me where I say that I'm married ! If you can't find one, then STFU !! Caught in a LIE AGAIN, you stupid flamer !! In post # 11 in this thread my response to you is NO. JUST NO. NEVER DO I SAY THAT I'M MARRIED. HA ! HA ! HA ! What a simpleton ! I knew you'd fall for it doofus !!! Looks like you're striving for all you can for an early lead in the Dumb Ass of the Year Award ! Only shammy has designs on it too !! Guess you all will be having one of your gay fights over that no matter which one of you wins !! HA ! HA ! HA ! YOU " GOT GOT " !!
I know it's only May, but I'm going to say that this is in the running for dumbest fucking post of the year. I said your wife used a tentmaker for a tailor and you denied that being the case. If you didn't have a wife, I'm not sure why you wouldn't state that as being the case at that point. I'm also not sure how you having or not having a wife is any reflection on me. If you did have a wife, I'm sure she'd be an unhappy fat pig, with a lumbering simian like you for a husband.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:15 AM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I know it's only May, but I'm going to say that this is in the running for dumbest fucking post of the year. I said your wife used a tentmaker for a tailor and you denied that being the case. If you didn't have a wife, I'm not sure why you wouldn't state that as being the case at that point. I'm also not sure how you having or not having a wife is any reflection on me. If you did have a wife, I'm sure she'd be an unhappy fat pig, with a lumbering simian like you for a husband.
If you had a wife, her name would be RUSSELL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4GfHUXbUQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 12:31 AM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

IFFYIdiot. Your avatard is perfect. Everytime you post I'm reminded of the slobbering fucktard to the left.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:00 AM   #26
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

This video is not about "children," you with me?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:58 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's a dashing a guy, isn't he?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:52 AM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
This video is not about "children," you with me?
NO! I'm not into that... but I do like this http://nypost.com/2015/05/22/the-lat...op-the-sleaze/

Charity Navigator should make this an informal rule: If your charity is employing Sidney Blumenthal, it automatically goes on the watch list.

The ethical controversies around Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation have often seemed 1990s redux, and never more so than when a New York Times story resurfaced longtime Clinton loyalist Blumenthal.

According to the Times, from a perch at the Clinton Foundation, Blumenthal was sending Secretary of State Hillary Clinton memos on Libya that she forwarded around the State Department, even though they were occasion for eye-rolling by the professionals.

Sidney Blumenthal is the former writer for The New Republic, The Washington Post and The New Yorker whose devotion to the Clintons was too much even for his fellow journalists.

He eventually traded in his status as a quasi-Clinton apparatchik for official Clinton apparatchik, taking a job at the White House.

He was noted for his conspiratorial thinking and nasty, highly personalized, whisper-campaign politics. Much can be learned about his smash-mouth style by studying the social behavior of the spotted hyena.

Ultimately, Blumenthal himself isn’t the issue. What’s interesting isn’t the suckerfish per se, but what it tells us about the shark.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:53 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's in every goddamn post with him... he is gay as the day is long. No doubt about it.
You mean as gay as your alter ego, undercunt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Good. More dick for me.
Quote:
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm
Quote:
And don't worry about me, I get ALL the dick I want.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 11:01 AM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:

LMAO @ 2.40:

“Even this one where Jesus Christ is jack hammering Mickey Mouse in the Doo Doo Hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus' tummy tum?”

Yeah, that's it! WormRaper/undercunt's favorite fantasy! Only the freelance faggot from Arkansas could dream that up! What a sick puppy he is!

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women