Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #16
Natashasummers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 270723

Not every client looks for NOW and not every provider books for NOW. I personally don't ever book for the same day, even with clients I already met. I plan my days ahead of time and that includes my personal life and Natasha's.

Ladies often have their preferred way of contact posted on their website.

Also, the messages I get from P411 for some reason end up in my junk folder, so I don't even get a notification.

A lot of factors as you see.
Natashasummers is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:05 AM   #17
PA30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Ladies thanks for the replies. Some of the in-site on how 411 works. I never text or call a lady first I always pm via p411. Hearing that some of those end up in a junk mail file could be an issue.

Thanks
PA30 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #18
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

There are different types of 'anxious'... The harmless type like a wide eyed little kid at Christmas who can't wait to open his gifts... And then the overbearing type who wants to rush everything. With the latter its hard not to wonder If he's trying to cover up details that a more drawn out screening would hopefully reveal (NCNS, LE, no pay, etc) Sometimes we just trust a gut feeling (and in all fairness, sometimes its wrong) and drop a conversation like a hot potato...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:17 PM   #19
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The ladies have no idea you want to see them until the lady is contacted. They respond as time allows but if you spaz out or make them nervous then you may well be out of luck. I have found scheduling is easy, I just send a photo of my 1.3" of dangling death ,wearing its proper holiday outfit,and the ladies respond...

Cuteness goes a long way...
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:18 PM   #20
Maliyah_Green
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 195987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I can be either really prompt or days, maybe even weeks before I respond via email or inbox. Most people just call. You can text. I'm not on my computer all day anymore so it's better to contact on my handheld device lol. Emails texts and calls.
Maliyah_Green is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:18 AM   #21
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Yeah but they will also claim (correctly) that they are running a business. Some of them will even bust your balls if you insinuate they are inept at doing so..
yes but even businessmen have lives too...

sometimes life comes before business.

if a provider doesn't get back to me then I move on to the next one. as simple as that.

now if every provider starts not responding like the OP's situation then obviously his approach needs to be changed.. he should get better references, do a better job of communicating and not looking like a weirdo in his messages, invest in P411, etc etc. a big tip is in the first email to them to mention your P411 page so they know you have been screened already and they can let their guard down
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #22
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA30 View Post
In general. Not a specific provider. Just seems to be the case. Takes a while for responses. I think when a guy is looking. He is looking now not 1-3 days from now
If you are looking for now, then private message may not be the ideal form of communication. Even if by your use of the word "now", you really mean the same day.

But this too is subjective, there are those that will and those that won't operate on a same day basis via pm or phone call for that matter.

Communication is the key. How clear are your messages or said another way what's the purpose of the message? Is there a specific date you would like to meet or is this a general inquiry?

How often does this happen to you? It could be you just aren't clear in messages or you could be you are giving off a weird vibe.

How about copying and pasting us a sample of your messages (just remove provider details), then the ladies may be able to provide more helpful advice.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:39 PM   #23
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

When you send a message you need to ask a question. As one provider has pointed out messages get overlooked because they get so many. On p411, if you know this is the provider you want to see then sent in the appointment request. You will get a faster response because she know you mean business and ready to do business. When you send pre- screening messages don't expect a fast response, but after a few days move to the next selection. Don't waste your time!
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:14 PM   #24
PA30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I have seen the providers that caused me to ask this question. Both of them had the same response. PM messages from 411 go to their junk mail inbox. So that can delay the response time. Using p411 it is best to call / text if number is provided. If not use the sched link and make the request there. ( neither found my messages offensive ). Thanks for all the replies.
PA30 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:50 PM   #25
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I think the providers should make it clear in their profiles somewhere how best to communicate with them. that would simplify things so much more
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:20 PM   #26
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

If the guy sends a one-liner like "hey bb, how u doin?" that is likely to be ignored. If they send a message with business content like "I'd like to set up an appointment to see you on X date at Y time for Z hours and here are my references. Are you available?" That is highly likely to get a response. If you are sending a message similar to the latter and are getting no response, you might be blacklisted, or the lady is probably too busy and you should seek someone else. I don't know how others do it, but I try to screen and check references before I respond. If the man is blacklisted I usually let them know we are probably not a good match. Not responding at all is unprofessional.
Johanna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women