Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #16
bartipero
Valued Poster

Indulge, keep on keepin' on. You did a good job of justifying your position, though it's not like you needed to do it. I'm astonished anyone would question it. The quality control department is rarely popular. And the BP criticism is the pot calling the kettle black.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #17
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iINDULGE View Post
I was approached or contacted by a few providers in the last week, because I've been told I'm too harsh in my reviews. Perhaps, it was that I gave too many NO's in comparison to YES's.
Did you change your avatar recentl?.
i - went back and checked your reviews to make an honest evaluation. You covered a lot of ground. I did not realize how many of your reviews I had read infact. Based on what I read, the ratio is relatively high for one client BUT you have seen a wide variety of ladies! And that should be a valid option for the recognition or first timers effect. On a first meeting, it is difficult for many ladies to read the menu and provide what you want. Not clicking of first meeting, is more of the common comment I think.

On this question. how many providers contacted you? Were they providers who got no's? Who you have seen? Who you have not seen?
Or an odd mix of all of the above? - PM if you prefer.

Quote:
I guess I just wanted to say that I am an easy man to please, but I am not a dishonest one. I've meet with a wide variety or providers, of all races, statures, and quality; many of which have never been reviewed on this site.
If a lady advertises her reviews are allow no matter who they are? I think that is an issue that had been covered recently. So those ladies who advertise here, were they involved in the "pressure treatment"? again pm if you prefer.

And to some extent this goes to the question I asked recently but got few answers related to the question. Do they not want reviews because they might get a NO? And it sounds like that was the motivation for their comments to you? Right?

Quote:
That being said, I think a provider deserves a NO if I leave the session and ....
As others have said, that is why we are here. I think you have saved me several bad experiences and I should have given you two or three more of those new shirts I discovered a few weeks ago. I do tend to be less experiment, however I may get a little squirlly some because of your assistance. GO HAWKS!

Quote:
I'm not sure if Providers can read the ROS, ...
+1 They cannot as providers. Ofcourse almost any rule can be broken, or white knighted! I am not too experimental and there have been a few times where I have had a bad experience but not shared because it was a bad first timer and I did not want to risk the same misadventure a second time to see if it was just that. But I have been a first for 6 ladies over the years. I tend to do many contacts with ladies before seeing them personally so that is a major difference between us I guess. But it seems like all your reviews were fair.

Quote:
As clients I think we choose based simply on reviews and photos, and if reviews don't paint an honest portrait then they do us all an injustice. Clients lose money, because they take a chance on a low quality provider that someone gave a YES. Quality providers lose money, because had the clients known better they would have had money to spend elsewhere. I've just read too many reviews by clients where their experience was absolutely horrible, but the guy gives the Provider a YES.
I would think all good providers would understand this arguement and realize that reviews will be a benefit for them. It seems to make sense to me. Only the bad ones would avoid it. However on the other thread, on lady indicated it was the desire to keep things "private for the client". After reading her showcase and site - she listed all her services so that was no reason to say no review based on what I read. However, I was unable to ask her about that since the thread was closed by the time I got back. Have you considered offering the lady a chance to read the review, and discuss the "flaw", perhaps she did not realize the "fish" was in the stew? Or some other problem? This might give the a chance to do a second round with improvements so you both win? Again could have just been a bad day or crossed track? Does that concept make any sense to you?

Quote:
In all, if a provider bans me because I give too many No's or feels I'm too honest in my reviews so be it. I'd rather die on my feet, than to live on my knees. Well, it depends what I'm doing on my knees, but you get the point.
Again the reason for reviews. And it is a chance for a lady to make improvements. Evaluations can be good in any endeaver, here in the hobby or anywhere in the real world, would be my thought. so what about doing a "personal" review for the lady to read first? Then, allow her to make corrections and improvements for a second attempt if she wishs? Make sense?
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #18
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

"so what about doing a "personal" review for the lady to read first? Then, allow her to make corrections and improvements for a second attempt if she wishs? Make sense?"

I like that idea gives me another ad to read through.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #19
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
As far as I'm concerned you nailed it. He has 20 reviews, 7 say no and every one of those 7 came off of bp, yet he continues to seek out bp. Why?

If he keeps doin what he's doin he will keep gettin what he is gettin..
The definition of insanity trying the same thing over and over expecting different results.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:54 AM   #20
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Personally I appreciate the honest feed back on many different providers.

Rather than playing it safe, Indulge obviously likes a wide variety of providers, and enjoys exploring the unknown.

I believe he's providing a great service for this forum by doing so. Keep up the good work Indulge!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:31 AM   #21
Poppa Joe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Honesty is the best policy . Write what you want to write . A lot of ladies need to step their game up when it comes to service .
Poppa Joe is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #22
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I’ve been fortunate to do quite well for myself during this recession, so my issue isn’t cash flow as my two favorite providers could/would attest. It’s time. Nonetheless, I appreciate the criticism of the providers I see (sarcastic face), but some of you seem to be missing the point of this thread. I feel like I’m teaching grammar school in France, again. The issue was other providers’ reactions to honest reviews, not the providers I saw.

I’m single, more than financially stable, and I have an immense sex drive, so I’m just like a kid in a candy store than wants to try out different candy on different days. Honestly, if Eccie and p411 had more variety in general then I wouldn’t waste my time on BP. For example, if I wanted a Black provider then my choice on Eccie and p411 are limited. Asian? Panamanian (one of my favorites)? In other words, I desire a variety of women that Eccie and p411 doesn’t always provide in this region of the U.S.

That being said, I will address certain comments individually.

Refer to paragraph 1 above. Specifically, the last line. Side note: A Range Rover is worth well over $70K and has the life expectancy of a $12K Kia Sophia. Cost doesn't always equate to quality.

What I’m getting is more choices in the types of providers I can see. BP, though dangerous, provides me with a variety of available providers that certain other websites do not. Yes, I’ve had bad experience with BP but that wasn’t my complaint. I don't blame BP for a bad provider. I blame the provider. Those same providers could easily get verified here, so I'm missing the point. The only issue BP presents me with is running into LE or getting robbed, but I prepare for both adequately.

That’s interesting, because there are a good number of providers on BP that are verified on Eccie and p411 and have a number of quality reviews. For example, Annalise, CiCi, Payton, Rayne, Bambii, Nyla, Kaylen, Vanity, and at least a dozens others I’ve seen post on BP at some point in the past in my 2 months.

I know a few of the aforementioned BP providers you yourself have seen. Apparent BIG CHUCK'S automobiles have found their way to DAN'S DISTINGUISHED DEALERSHIP.

SillyGirl, don’t be so silly.

I do visit my 2 favorite YES's often, but that's not the point. I want to visit more than those 2, because if keep visiting the same YES's then it defeats the purpose of the hobby for me.

Also, Cheap is not my preference, but some of the girl’s I’ve met on BP were cheap. The term strange, well that’s relative. I do like large, as in breast. The rest of the body, that just depends, but YES I’ll only see LARGER breasted providers.

This is Eccie, not the real world, so I don’t seek the attention of people I don’t know and don’t plan on meeting. That’s like putting on a Tux while playing online video games. Also, war stories are for situations worthy of acclaim and awe, not a Provider running off with my wallet or smelling like sardines. That’s not how legends are made. LoL

Not into the bar scene, because I’d rather lose money than time. I’m too busy and often too tired to head out to a bar. Unfortunately, the Midwest doesn’t motivate me to head out after a 12 hour work day like Los Angeles or Miami does.
I can understand variety. But your statement that Eccie or P411 doesn't provide enough of it misses the point. First, this is KC, not LV or Dallas or Houston or Atlanta. If your sole deciding factor on who you see is based off of race or other elements and you think you need to satisfy it on BP, THAT is the issue. If you go there, then you need to do it with the understanding that you're walking into the fringes of the hobby where quality usually takes a back seat to quantity. After all, you don't shop for designer clothes at the Salvation Army. You MIGHT find some. But you shouldn't be surprised if you don't.

I would agree that KC in general has a shortage of quality VARIETY providers. There are certainly great providers. But there isn't a wide range to choose from. But that has more to do with it being KC than where you find them. Go to Dallas on ECCIE and you'll find about anything your heart would desire.

As far as being honest. Be honest. I don't begrudge you for that at all. I would just say if you're going to shop on BP, don't be surprised if you get lesser quality.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #23
Red Rock
Valued Poster

Face it, the loss of honesty is the first victum of this "victumless" hobby.
Red Rock is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #24
iINDULGE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

A 10 year old kid at L.A.X. with a Jeremy Lin jersey on just told me “man purses are gay.” I wasn’t offended, because what I was holding was an attaché case.

That being said, I will address certain comments individually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
1) Did you change your avatar recentl?
2) how many providers contacted you? Were they providers who got no's? Who you have seen? Who you have not seen? Or an odd mix of all of the above? - PM if you prefer.
3) So those ladies who advertise here, were they involved in the "pressure treatment"? again pm if you prefer.
4) Have you considered offering the lady a chance to read the review, and discuss the "flaw", perhaps she did not realize the "fish" was in the stew? Or some other problem? This might give the a chance to do a second round with improvements so you both win? Again could have just been a bad day or crossed track? Does that concept make any sense to you? So what about doing a "personal" review for the lady to read first? Then, allow her to make corrections and improvements for a second attempt if she wishs? Make sense?
1) Yes, I changed my avatar. I realized that Smoking Monkey’s avatar was, also, a picture of a “smoking monkey,” which prompted me to find a more unique avatar.

2) An odd mix.

3) Yes, but it’s not really pressure if you don’t succumb to it.

4) No, I’ve haven't nor will I ever let a provider read my reviews. Also, I don’t willfully partake in second rounds if the first wasn’t to my liking. I'm not really into Provider development. It's not my job, nor my concern. I've got my own work issues to deal with. I don't call Walmart and tell them how or where to improve. I just start shopping at Target. If a Provider wanted me to clarify I would, but a big pow wow over one shitty session ... um .... well ... uhh ...I'll take Jeremy Lin for $200 Chuck. In other words, I'll pass unless she insist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot View Post
The definition of insanity trying the same thing over and over expecting different results.
I think a person that was arguably clinically insane shouldn’t really be speaking on the subject of sanity. I’m referring to the source of your quote (Einstein), not you.

Your issue, perhaps is literacy or reading comprehension. You may have missed my other comments, so I’ll repeat. THE ISSUE WAS PROVIDERS’ REACTIONS TO HONEST REVIEWS, NOT THE PROVIDERS I SEE/SAW. I’ve never complained about my plight, so let’s keep to the issue.

That being said ...Madonna says she made 100’s of singles before people started listening. Michael Jordan got cut from the team in high-school and kept practicing. I applied to over a thousand employers after college and heard over a thousand No’s, but I eventually got a Yes. So what you might call that insanity, I call resolve. What’s this or BP have to do with this thread, you may ask. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

HunnyPot, I went to your site and one of your link's literally says "Indulge Me." All you had to do is ask.
iINDULGE is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #25
ezgoindude
Valued Poster

Quote:
...I think a person that was arguably clinically insane shouldn’t really be speaking on the subject of sanity. I’m referring to the source of your quote (Einstein), not you...
Ok, I was in complete agreement with your prior comments. Absolutely agree that there is a place for honest no holds barred reviews. We all benefit from one who is willing to venture into the dark side that is back page and tell the tale. Although off topic, I would ask you to expand on the above quoted comment. In what way was Einstein clinically insane? Eccentric, certainly. Absent minded, yes, at times, but insane? Given the ideas for which his mind was occupied one could hardly fault him for neglecting such mundane activities as combing his hair or matching his socks.
ezgoindude is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #26
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

My definition of insanity is....

He who holds the keys to the asylum, determines who is insane vs sane..

And I don't just mean that in the literal sense!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #27
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Process and procedure is how I normally analyze a system. Yours seems rational and well organized.
Walmart gets review as do the things they sell. If they want it or not. Most service oriented business are open to "REVIEW". Infact many invite reviews. I have done several for fast food chains, home stores, insurance companies, even Ma Bell. Many website ask views to submit a survey after viewing. New employees at many business are evaluated and allowed to review the company or location.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:16 AM   #28
iINDULGE
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgoindude View Post
...Although off topic, I would ask you to expand on the above quoted comment. In what way was Einstein clinically insane? Eccentric, certainly. Absent minded, yes, at times, but insane? Given the ideas for which his mind was occupied one could hardly fault him for neglecting such mundane activities as combing his hair or matching his socks.
I'm in complete agreeance with you, but I was just noting that it's been argued by theorists that he was insane. Me being who I am used that possibility to justify the fact that perhaps the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black. Hence, why I said "arguably" and not "was." I definitely don't question his intelligence, insane or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
My definition of insanity is....
He who holds the keys to the asylum, determines who is insane vs sane..
And I don't just mean that in the literal sense!
--edit - removed comment on a banned topic - fritz
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
Process and procedure is how I normally analyze a system. Yours seems rational and well organized.
Walmart gets review as do the things they sell. If they want it or not. Most service oriented business are open to "REVIEW". Infact many invite reviews. I have done several for fast food chains, home stores, insurance companies, even Ma Bell. Many website ask views to submit a survey after viewing. New employees at many business are evaluated and allowed to review the company or location.
I admit any and everyone benefits from feedback, but I'm my time is far too limited to do it without a request. Even with a request, I may pass. Most of my hobbying research is done via my phone or laptop pre or mid-flight, because with my work schedule I'm run ragged. I just feel as though talking to a provider about their faults is too much work, and I'm in it strictly for the play.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #29
Autumnkc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61752
My ECCIE Reviews

"As far as I'm concerned you nailed it. He has 20 reviews, 7 say no and every one of those 7 came off of bp, yet he continues to seek out bp. Why?

If he keeps doin what he's doin he will keep gettin what he is gettin..."

Malwoody, Well said!
Autumnkc is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:15 AM   #30
iINDULGE
Valued Poster

Autumn, oh Autumn.

I repeat, THE ISSUE IS/WAS PROVIDERS’ REACTIONS TO HONEST REVIEWS, NOT THE PROVIDERS I SEE/SAW. I’ve never complained about my plight.

That being repeated for the 3rd or 4th time, at least a dozen current Eccie members servicing the KC area actively advertise on BP. It's a marketing tool! BP is simply a medium, not the blame. That's why states with tougher gun restrictions haven't seen any real decline in their murder rates, because the guns (like BP) was never the real issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
As far as I'm concerned you nailed it. He has 20 reviews, 7 say no and every one of those 7 came off of bp, yet he continues to seek out bp. Why?

If he keeps doin what he's doin he will keep gettin what he is gettin..
I'd like to clarify something. Of all my NO's, 6 came from BP and 1 came from Eccie.

Sophia Bush is a verified provider on here, and she got a whopping NO. To quote Skinless, who commented on the review, "She is a "verifird" provider on here, yet uses fake pictures. You would think moderators would do something about this."

Also, my first two reviews would have been NO's, if I was more acquainted with the hobby at the time and both those Providers were Eccie member. Granted those NO's would have been based solely on the stench of cigarette smoke on the providers and at their incall, but they should have been NO's because I wouldn't recommend the experience to another client.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women