Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35678
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2015, 08:10 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
He's relevant to the Gloryholes and the LGBT crowd, EUNUCH branch ,of Arkansas !
Rey Rey you don't ever have to worry about a Cop planting anything up your ass as long as gnadfly is spooning ya!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:19 PM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And because you're so goddamn stupid, you've made my point for me. You can't just let it go without finding something involving minorities to somehow mitigate what the white cops did. "well, this black cop did it". So what?

Because you can drudge up one story about a BLACK cop planting stuff on white perps, in your tiny mind this negates using racism as an argument? How fucking stupid ARE you?
When a white cop does crooked stuff, he should pay the price.

When a black cop does crooked stuff, he should pay the price.

When a brown cop does crooked stuff, he should pay the price.

When a Muslim drops a faggot off of a building - that's when multiculturalism is a strength.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:32 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And because you're so goddamn stupid, you've made my point for me. You can't just let it go without finding something involving minorities to somehow mitigate what the white cops did. "well, this black cop did it". So what?

Because you can drudge up one story about a BLACK cop planting stuff on white perps, in your tiny mind this negates using racism as an argument? How fucking stupid ARE you?

you've proved my point for me. bad cops are bad cops. color doesn't matter. just watch serpico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpico

just because you can drudge up one report where white cops target a minority and i can drudge up one report of black cops targeting white suspects means only one thing.

bad cops are bad cops. what was the point of this obviously racist thread? i forget.

oh yeah. you are a racist.

who knew?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #19
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Why would you burn down your neighborhood? It wasn't you who was getting the shit planted on you.

Why would I think it would be any different? Because you RWW dipshits are the ones claiming that racism doesn't exist and that cops are fair and nothing happens to black people or minorities that they don't already deserve.
Nobody says racism doesn't exist. We just don't automatically blame every fucking thing that doesn't go your way on racism. You and the black lives matter crowd are the biggest racists around and you want to preach to the rest of us. Fuckoff bitch.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:32 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
And STILL in campaign mode for the 2017 DOTY award ! He's hoping to beat HIS mentor assup's string of consecutive victories ! His " grass roots " efforts should REALLY pay off big by him keeping HIS campaign going so strong and so early !
Quote:
He's relevant to the Gloryholes and the LGBT crowd, EUNUCH branch ,of Arkansas !
Quote:
Mo a dem Dindu Nuffins showing their genius I.Q. by taunting the victim. When will we hear from Al Sharptounge and odummer about how those attackers were "justified " in the stealing of a disabled man's cell phone because of some perceived injustice by " whitey " ? Go ahead and defend these dirt bags, libs ! After all #blackliesmatter !! And YOU lying liberals wouldn't want to lose THAT voting bock ! The absentee " cemetery " vote won't be enough to coronate Shrillary !
More of these cur dogs need to be treated like cur dogs are treated out in the ranching community ! Gotta be "environmentally correct " and feed those buzzards now !
I'M WAITING TO SEE HOW MANY CONSECUTIVE POSTS YOU ARE WILLING TO GO BEFORE YOU ADMIT YOU WERE NUZZLING TEDDY NUGENT'S BALLS, KNOWING THAT HE'S A DRAFT-DODGING PERVERT, JUST LIKE SLICK WILLY. YOU ARE NOT AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COCKSUCKER, ARE YOU GAY REY?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 10:34 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Nobody says racism doesn't exist. We just don't automatically blame every fucking thing that doesn't go your way on racism. You and the black lives matter crowd are the biggest racists around and you want to preach to the rest of us. Fuckoff bitch.
Nobody is saying that racism is the explanation for everything, but goddamn, how many different stories do you need to hear before you admit it's responsible for more than it should be? How is someone a racist for feeling as though they are being denigrated because of their race? You have no idea how that feels, cocksucker, so you have no place to even speak about it. I'm not preaching to anybody, I'm saying you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're some middle-aged white douchebag who wouldn't know the first thing about being racially profiled. Stick a dildo up your ass and BREAK it off you fucking shitmonkey.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:35 PM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you've proved my point for me. bad cops are bad cops. color doesn't matter. just watch serpico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpico

just because you can drudge up one report where white cops target a minority and i can drudge up one report of black cops targeting white suspects means only one thing.

bad cops are bad cops. what was the point of this obviously racist thread? i forget.

oh yeah. you are a racist.

who knew?
Go poison some more groundwater...
Old 12-02-2015, 11:26 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Go poison some more groundwater...

go bitch off at the very large inheritance i got. you only wish you could have had a successful family.

all you got was an illegal gloryhole. which you have to press your ass up to daily to make 50 cents a day for getting assfucked by large hairy truck drivers. ahahaha.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:39 PM   #24
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Nobody is saying that racism is the explanation for everything, but goddamn, how many different stories do you need to hear before you admit it's responsible for more than it should be? How is someone a racist for feeling as though they are being denigrated because of their race? You have no idea how that feels, cocksucker, so you have no place to even speak about it. I'm not preaching to anybody, I'm saying you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're some middle-aged white douchebag who wouldn't know the first thing about being racially profiled. Stick a dildo up your ass and BREAK it off you fucking shitmonkey.

So you are the only person that knows what they're talking about? If I don't agree with you then I don't know what I'm talking about. Fuck you.

Treyvon Martin? The fucking thug got exactly what he deserved. Race had nothing to do with it.

Michael Brown? The POS got exactly what he deserved. Race had nothing to do with it.

Any criticism of Obama is racist.

If you don't agree with the Black lives matter idiots you are racist.

The left uses the race card for every damn thing that comes up. I'm just waiting to hear how the hoax of climate change is racist.

Conservatives are able to look at the facts and call out racism if it is warranted. You and your ilk call everything racism regardless of the facts.

One last thing. You're saying that because I'm not a minority I can't speak about it? You can't be that fucking stupid. I take that back, you are that stupid.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:54 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
So you are the only person that knows what they're talking about? If I don't agree with you then I don't know what I'm talking about. Fuck you.

agreed. fuck him

Treyvon Martin? The fucking thug got exactly what he deserved. Race had nothing to do with it.

thug. got what he deserved.

Michael Brown? The POS got exactly what he deserved. Race had nothing to do with it.

thug. got what he deserved.

Obama is racist. therefore all criticism of Obama is patriotic.

if you agree with the Black lives matter idiots you are an idiot. and a racist.

The left uses the race card for every damn thing that comes up. I'm just waiting to hear how the hoax of climate change is racist.

it is not. it's a fraud and the scientists know it.

Conservatives are able to look at the facts and call out racism if it is warranted. You and your ilk call everything racism regardless of the facts.

they play to the disaffected masses to gain an advantage

One last thing. You're saying that because I'm not a minority I can't speak about it? You can't be that fucking stupid. I take that back, you are that stupid.
he is that stupid. bet on it.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
go bitch off at the very large inheritance i got. you only wish you could have had a successful family.

all you got was an illegal gloryhole. which you have to press your ass up to daily to make 50 cents a day for getting assfucked by large hairy truck drivers. ahahaha.
An therein lies the beauty of my existence. I enjoy quite a comfortable life and my family did not have to poison the drinking water of others to bring it all about. If you were an intelligent man, you would have some sense of morals and feel the least bit bad about your ill-gotten gains, but you don't, so you won't.

You lose, sir.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:46 AM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Yes, dumbass, I'm saying that you have no business talking about what it means to be a minority in this country. Can't you just admit ignorance in that area? Show me ONE instance where conservatives have looked at the facts and called out racism. ONE. And yes, without being a minority you have no base of reference for what it is to be a minority in this country and the fact that you somehow think you do, further illustrates the depths of your fucking ignorance. So, middle-aged white douchebag, are you going to sit here and tell me that you understand the complete experience and what it feels like to be a minority in this country? Are you SERIOUSLY going to say that exact thing? If you are, you're the fucking stupidest cocksucker on this board and that includes retards like gay rey. Just admit it; you have no fucking idea what it's like being a minority in this country. How could you; YOU'RE NOT A MINORITY. If someone wants to know what it's like to be a minority in this country, why in the FUCK would they come to you?

Zimmerman has been shown in subsequent incidences to be a fucking idiot. I'm not so sure that Martin deserved to die simply because a fucking moron went too far in following him. You are blaming the victim again. Michael Brown, you blame the victim again. Even when it comes out later that the police department had a history of dealing harshly with black people.

I'm not asking you to admit that racism doesn't exist, but goddamn, if you can't look around you and see it, you're fucking blind. I don't look at every situation and call it racism, but when the same shit keeps happening over and over, doesn't it at least make you wonder about it, just a little bit? Or is that too ugly a thought for your lilly-white ass to ponder, so you just move on, right?
Old 12-03-2015, 04:19 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nobody is saying that racism is the explanation for everything, but goddamn, how many different stories do you need to hear before you admit .....
how many "stories" do you have to post before you accept and acknowledge that you are a racist and race baiter trying to justify bad attitudes and behavior by Black people who end up being crooks themselves while "demonstrating" their unhappiness with their plight in life .....?

Wouldn't it be more productive to preach to these guys?

Or are you afraid they will kick your ass to curb, like your Black GF?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:40 AM   #29
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

When prosecuted and found guilty,, their sentences should be a combined total of each and every sentence that was served on those illegally convicted.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
When prosecuted and found guilty,, their sentences should be a combined total of each and every sentence that was served on those illegally convicted.
That would be justice, but I would first want to have a judicial determination they were "illegally convicted" ... just saying it was "planted" won't cut it. This may sound strange, but officers with a propensity for tampering/planting evidence in cases get a reputation around the courthouse for it. For those of us who live in the Houston metro area, we don't have to go far to find the same shit in the past (at least).

LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women