Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41329
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #16
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
This is VERY interesting! But let's put a little something extra on Zabrina's question. As a Black woman, I'm attracted to all types and races. But as a rule, I don't hit on men.

But how would you White guys react to a woman of color 'trying to get to know you?'
I am very attracted to black women, probably more so than any other ethnicity. I think it's a case of opposites attracting, but the thought of being with a woman of color is extremely exciting to me. Like Tiffani, I'm attracted to all types and races, but this scenario is the stuff fantasies are made of for me.
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #17
Guest082814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Mmmmm...black men....oops did I post that already (wiping saliva off my chin)...giggle giggle...

Damn Marie..I gonna have to PM ya
Guest082814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #18
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Take it from a black man, even though i'm now just a little past 50, i've had a few younger women hit on me and it is very flattering. I don't consider myself an attractive man or particularly well built, but I think that the way that a man carries himself, and is confident in himself does show. I would probably actually blush a little bit, and believe me, that's a sight to see with a man of my complexion lol. You should have at least said hello, never know where that would have taken you. Just my opinion. BBT in Memphis
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #19
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

the race of an attractive lady has NOTHING to do with my level of interest, attraction and admiration - if she has beauty, style, class, charm and aura, I am instantly aroused .... I have dated and played with women all over the world and of multiple racial and nationalities - the common element that engaged me and kept me engaged, was that somehow, we resonated with each other, at multiple levels...
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #20
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
This is VERY interesting! But let's put a little something extra on Zabrina's question. As a Black woman, I'm attracted to all types and races. But as a rule, I don't hit on men.

But how would you White guys react to a woman of color 'trying to get to know you?'
That is a very interesting "rule." I guess me being more old fashioned and traditional ...I always expect the man to take the lead and do his job

And I consider myself dominant, but I still feel that way

(I think all dominants act very "submissive" in public...sort of a trap to lure in the prey)
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #21
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I think most men are very turned on when a woman hits on them and women need to be more aggressive and take the initiative in that area more often. Again, color is irrelevant to me. I love it when women take the risk and strike when the iron is hotttt before the prey can get away and may never appear again.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #22
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
For the first time since 2009, I fell in absolute lust today!

(As in there's been a pretty dry spell in my personal life)

So I'm leaving the mall, getting in my car when I spot this fine gorgeous black man. Now if y'all didn't know already, us middle eastern women go ga ga over black men. Especially Egyptian

Anyway, so there I was just frozen halfway pulling out of the parking spot, staring, no gawking....at this well dressed man in a charcoal suit.

Now if you didn't know this either, I have a "thing" for a well dressed metrosexual man.

Now let me talk about this suit he was wearing. You could see definition of every muscle in his MMM mmm MMM body. And a cute lil diamond stud in his ear. OMG

So I finally finished pulling out and of course started flowing er following this guy around the parking lot. I stop where he stopped by his car and I'm just

In a perfect world where I had the Balls and wasn't so shy I would have initiated a conversation among the lines of..."hi whats your number? are you single?

But NO. I made myself drive away. And I regret it

Maybe I'm deeply deathly afraid of being laughed at...rejection?

So I have a question for the guys...if this happened to you, there you are walking to your car in a mall parking lot when you notice some "little" girl in a car that pulls up by you, just sitting there staring at you...would it creep you out?

If she tried to...um 'get to know you', and you were married/attached would you still...try to 'make a connection'?

I'm like still so fired up right now. Like something woke inside of me...my passion? Seriously in need of a black man fix...

Hello meet me in Chicago
Yippppeeeeeee.. I'm going to be in Chicago soon on "business." I just wish that I would have known about your profile when I was there just recently.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #23
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
That is a very interesting "rule." I guess me being more old fashioned and traditional ...I always expect the man to take the lead and do his job

And I consider myself dominant, but I still feel that way

(I think all dominants act very "submissive" in public...sort of a trap to lure in the prey)
I'm the same way. I'm learning to be more flexible in my thought patterns though. There's always an exception. My initial thought is that when a woman does the work, the woman loses. Why would I chase a guy that wouldn't give me the time of day, or is too shy to? Because I'm dominant as well, I like head hunters, men who know what they want and go after it (which is the appeal of this industry). I already carry myself and dress to impress the type of man I want. I'm warm and approachable. There shouldn't be more that I have to do to initiate the first move. If he doesn't make a move, then he's not attracted to me.

I don't think we act submissive. I think it's a confidence that automatically comes through. It depends on what you consider submissive behavior. Dominance doesn't mean being mean. To me, it's a show of insecurity when a lady can't smile or acts annoyed when she notices someone looking at her.

But I think my problem is that it takes more than good looks and a suit to consider myself attracted to a guy. I would HATE to find the balls to walk up to a guy and tell him that he's cute or ask for a number and he's a complete idiot. Epic fail! But in a situation (outside of work) where I have a chance to notice something special in a person, I don't think I would have a problem making it known.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #24
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i have to throw my name in the hat.....PM for pic
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #25
Nia Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 106940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mmmm Sexy Men

I have personally mostly dated black men and white men, but I never discriminate. I truly love to taste the rainbow!

Maybe you should have talked to him. Did he make eye contact with you? If so that would have been all that I needed to mosey up and say "hi". If your too shy to do so, the damsel in distress act is always a winner and not hard to pull off.
Nia Love is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #26
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I would feel honored if a woman did that to me. I like somewhat aggressive woman and. My civie life I'm pretty shy when it comes to first contact due to a fear of rejection. I'm not scared to admit that that so I like women who knowwhat they want and go after it. After first contact though I turn it on! Lol
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #27
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:

The person is more important then the color. I have even went after black woman once but she wouldn't date me because I am white. We are still friends though and have been for 6 years.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #28
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg! Best believe I would have initiated the conversation...if it was the suit that stood out maybe complimenting the color, style and FIT ;-)

I love Black men myself and I seem to think I speak their language in the flirting dept.
I can see how being rejected can be intimidating but for you Miss Zabrina, I doubt you have that to worry about as gorgeous as you are!
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #29
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love men of all colors and I can definitely sympathize with your dilima Zabrina. Just a few days ago I had a gentleman (client) come to see me he was dressed casually but when he took off his clothes he was an absolute KNOCKOUT!! His face was handsome also!! ;-) but I couldn't help but think if I had met him in a restaurant, or bar/club, or anywhere elso I would probably let him get IT & for free. LOL! But I'm serious. P.s. did I also mention he was a damn good lay too!! Hmmmm
1Jannessa is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #30
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

I love alll respectable men!!/women
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women