Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2022, 02:46 PM   #16
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild View Post
Thanks. And yes I did join for that. I usually lurk and just see who has a lot of yes recommendations. I don't care too much for ros or whatever.

May I ask why you don't like giving your information to the studios? Its the only way I could get verified at LA. I also gave my real work badge to the other studios.
I guess you don't have much to lose by giving out your information? You gave them your work badge with your name and where you work?? That's insane!

Hey I know someone, allegedly, that if you provide your SSN and a credit card # that can get you into see anyone in the United States and Asia. Let me know and I can hook you up.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 03:46 PM   #17
Stupidmanchild
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
I guess you don't have much to lose by giving out your information? You gave them your work badge with your name and where you work?? That's insane!

Hey I know someone, allegedly, that if you provide your SSN and a credit card # that can get you into see anyone in the United States and Asia. Let me know and I can hook you up.
No thanks man, but appreciate the offer. My SSN and CC# are too much.

Yeah I really don't have much to lose. I'm divorced, my kids live all the way in El Paso, I pay over $4k a month in child support and alimony. Now I am banned from LA. Life sucks sometimes.
Stupidmanchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:59 PM   #18
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Thank you for the advice. I will look into the burner. However forthe fake DL, I probably won't because of the legality of it all. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll forget me? I think they say they delete your info after a while. Idk tho
"the legality of it all"? Now that's funny, lol. I meant get one to ONLY use for hobby screening, nothing else. I don't think an illegal business is going to report you for a fake ID. Just trying to help, good luck to you.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:17 PM   #19
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Just eliminate the whole texting/calling all together. Go knock on the door loudly and wave a bunch of cash frantically in front of the peep hole, they'll let you in. In the event that they DON'T let you in, then yeah, probably take that as a sign that you should maybe hit up a different studio. Good luck and stay safe.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 09:56 AM   #20
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Email Chung or ghost. They’ll get ya in.
LOL!! thats great
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #21
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Poster you don’t give real information to the studios for safety reasons. What if they get raided. Especially now that our friends in Austin, made participation in the hobby a felony.
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:17 PM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I guess one question is,why did you care?. Plenty of other girls in other places. Why fight to get them to take your money?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 03:30 PM   #23
Stupidmanchild
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
I guess one question is,why did you care?. Plenty of other girls in other places. Why fight to get them to take your money?
Because there are highly rated people that have great reviews that I would like to visit. Its a FOMO thing
Old 07-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #24
Stupidmanchild
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
Poster you don’t give real information to the studios for safety reasons. What if they get raided. Especially now that our friends in Austin, made participation in the hobby a felony.
They said they need it for their safety. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't get to experience them. Plenty of people use LA
Old 07-13-2022, 08:51 PM   #25
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Because there are highly rated people that have great reviews that I would like to visit. Its a FOMO thing
That may be well and good, but as others have already said, its dangerous to give real info.

And with all due respect you seem a bit too invested in seeing girls at this specific establishment. They don't want you. Move on. I would say the same to someone trying to see a provider that does not want to see them. Again, with all due respect.

And yes, you do have much to loose. Like your freedom. Or having a felony record. Loosing the ability to take care of your financial obligations to your childern. Them finding out dad is a pervert in jail for paying women for sex. You have a lot to loose. And you are playng very loose and free with those things.

Move on
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women