Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #16
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Still waiting for an explanation about how an SO knowing the name of this site is dangerous to them...
I can't speak for the men, but if a provider were to have an SO find out she was providing via the Drudge Report, I can only assume that would have negative consequences, likely of a physical nature, possibly even deadly. Typically not the most even-tempered readers.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #17
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I can't speak for the men, but if a provider were to have an SO find out she was providing via the Drudge Report(Maybe she should of been honest from the jump.), I can only assume that would have negative consequences (Why? There are some people who are understanding of such things. Knowing his gal is getting strange might be his kink), likely of a physical nature (Then she's got bigger problems than just THIS board.), possibly even deadly. Typically not the most even-tempered readers. (Then who's to say she won't end up in ICU cause the chicken was off temperature?)
If someone has a physical, or abusive, SO they're gonna get the beat down sooner or later regardless of this board. Not to mention they should of been honest & given this person the choice to decide if they'd like to be part of such an arrangement... IJS
Old 04-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Still waiting for an explanation about how an SO knowing the name of this site is dangerous to them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Well, it's like this. Suspicious wife goes to this place she heard about on the news. She types www.ecc and BAM it is automatically populated with the rest.

Crumbs from your leige lord.
Pare ti otra ves.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #19
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

My stance on hobbying while having an SO is well documented...for both hobbyists and providers. If you're active in the hobby and your SO doesn't know, then I hope you get found out. Because unless you've talked to your SO about your cheating on them, then you're just being a coward, and denying them the opportunity to either cheat on you like you're cheating on them, or leave you.

That being said...if simply having your SO gain knowledge of this website in any way allows your SO to find out that you are in the hobby, then you've fucked up beyond words in multiple way...and you reap what you have sown...

Now, I'm not saying that justifies violence, as mentioned by CFE, but anything short of breaking the law, you had coming...
Old 04-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Again...for the cheap seats...if someone has their computer usage set up so that typing this website's name causes it to give away the fact that they're using this website, then CBS' article wasn't what was dangerous to them...their sheer stupidity on multiple levels was what was dangerous to them...

So, any other way that the knowledge of this site's name is dangerous to someone with an SO?
Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #21
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

I don't think that the general issue is the SO for all of this - I concur that an SO finding out is just one's own stupidity. Now, I think that the general issue is with increased knowledge, then this means more exposure for the providers by LEOs who enjoy raining on everyone's fun parade. That may be more of the unwanted exposure.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

LE is concerned with human trafficking, organized crime, etc... LE is not very concerned about indies. The indies taint newsworthy.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #23
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
LE is concerned with human trafficking, organized crime, etc... LE is not very concerned about indies. The indies taint newsworthy.
Indeed. LE is not stupid; they knew this board, and every other one, existed long before sweeps. They will pursue whatever will net the most gain. Indies are low on the threat totem pole. I respect LE and the job they have to do; that doesn't mean I want to be caught up in anything, because I'm ultimately a normal woman with a hidden kink streak. That said, I do think there are certain elements to this industry, those which are predatory in nature, which do deserve a second look; for things like that, I'm glad there is a thin blue line protecting those who need protection. I don't think they are represented on this board. I think we are all consenting adults here, regardless of our circumstances.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
My stance on hobbying while having an SO is well documented...for both hobbyists and providers. If you're active in the hobby and your SO doesn't know, then I hope you get found out. Because unless you've talked to your SO about your cheating on them, then you're just being a coward, and denying them the opportunity to either cheat on you like you're cheating on them, or leave you.
Oh paaa-lezze! It's families were talking about not husbands and wives. The wife may understand until she finds a lover, so then she takes the kids. The wife may not understand, so then she takes the kids. The wife may be cheating too before she finds out he's cheating - too! so then she takes the kids. The wife may be chaste and you give her a little bug, so then she takes the kids. Get the picture selfish? It's not about husbands and wives; it's about families. It wouldn't be your divorce; it would be theirs.

Oh, and - still - crumbs from your leige.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Exactly...

How many of these guys think about the impact on their kids while they're giving that hooker four orgasms, having her begging him to fuck her harder, telling him he's the best fuck she's ever had, and swallowing all fifteen of his loads in the hour, while asking for more?

Like I said...cowards...selfish pussies...I hope they all get caught...

Oh...and still no reason why an SO knowing this site's address is dangerous to a hobbyist...anyone?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Exactly...

How many of these guys think about the impact on their kids while they're giving that hooker four orgasms, having her begging him to fuck her harder, telling him he's the best fuck she's ever had,
All of them. And a good eighty percent of them caring. Caring enough to take precautions. Sixty percent or so taking signifigant precautions.

Quote:
and swallowing all fifteen of his loads in the hour, while asking for more?
Regale us. When exactly was the last time you came fifteen times in a couple of hours. With wifie? Or perhaps with the wifie you don't have anymore?..................beca use..................what?

Quote:
Like I said...cowards...selfish pussies...I hope they all get caught...
What kind of moment is this little jewel? A Caught or a Catcher little moment in time????

Quote:
Oh...and still no reason why an SO knowing this site's address is dangerous to a hobbyist...anyone?
This smells of fail my pretty Peaches friend.

Still crumbs from your leige. Really? You're gonna pull the "I've invested card"? Really? Wow
Old 04-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

"Taking precautions" would mean "not doing it in the first place"...anything else is absolutely NOT caring...it's just being a selfish coward who is living in denial that anything can happen...

Again...they deserve what they get...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #28
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Now that is some of the funniest shit I have ever read coming to ECCIE for a damn morality lesson! Really? I guess I better go to "The Church" to ask for forgiveness!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I know right! It's almost as funny as debating the morality of pimps reviewing their own girls and trying to pass them off as UTRs! Ha! Hilarious!

I crack me up...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #30
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
I know right! It's almost as funny as debating the morality of pimps reviewing their own girls and trying to pass them off as an Acency! Ha! Hilarious!

I crack me up...
Why you gotta bring tbonetas into this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women