Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #16
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

It neither smells nor tastes like urine from my experience. Doesn't mean some dont complement it with that.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Here is a link to a lengthy and rather dry presentation from the 13th World Congress of Sexology. The author presents and references articles by those who have concluded there isn't female ejaculate, and those who conclude the opposite. There are about equal numbers of each.

http://doctorg.com/site/female-ejacu...h-and-reality/

Based on biochemical analysis in which chemicals which are always found in urine are not found in ejaculate, and that substances found in prostatic secretions, but not urine, are found in female ejaculate, the authors conclude that almost all woman ejaculate a biochemically distinct liquid, in variable quantities (though the measured quantities of ejaculate are much less than Flower Tucci or a couple of women I have been with). To those who say there are only two liquids a woman secretes, urine, and lubrication from the Bartholin's glands, I can only conclude that you are being willfully ignorant of the science.

More difficult to understand are those women who produce very large amounts of fluid which they, and the men who have been with them, are convinced is not urine. I am definitely one of those men. I have experienced large volume ejaculations which is absolutely clearly not urine, sometimes very soon after urination. I don't know where that volume of fluid resides. Perhaps some combination of prodigious lubrication, female ejactulation, and the contractions of the pubococcygeus muscles expel this non-urinary fluid in big quantities. I don't know. But I have experienced it on several occasions. From these women at least, it is not urine. And it wouldn't matter to me if it was most likely--if it produces that much pleasure for my partner, then I love it.

As a cautionary tale to those who seem to think they know that female ejaculation is not possible--please remember that almost all erectile dysfunction was considered to be psychological in origin up to the mid 1990s, when we discovered that it is a very biochemical event, with biochemical cures for many men; I think those who think that we fully understand a woman's sexual apparatus will find some great surprises in the upcoming years, if they are willing to approach data with an open mind.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #18
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so very much for your measured and scientific approach to this rather galvanizing topic, s-i-n. While it would be wondrous indeed if the naysayers could be swayed by actual data and the experiences of those who have actually witnessed this event, there will always be people who insist on being willfully ignorant. To each their own, I suppose.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #19
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Regardless, just freaking drink it :-)
Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #20
Guest100613
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtyfour View Post
Regardless, just freaking drink it :-)
But not with a straw, those edges frakking HURT.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #21
Guest060919
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Mouth funnel of course.
Guest060919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:17 AM   #22
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the links.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:02 AM   #23
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I know a lot of men are really into the squirters/gushers. I’ve had quite a few of them, both professional and amateurs. First, let me say, I’m not into it. Way too messy for my taste. I’ll take a conventional orgasm any day. That being said, I’ve have been with five women that either squirted or gushed, and in each case it was a salty event. I have to agree with most doctors that it is a female incontinence orgasm.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I have never experienced the squirting but have have experienced I guess a type of gushing where the woman, after intercourse orgasm or digital g-spot stimulation orgasm, has described a feeling of additional fluid. One described it as a rush of lubrication. Lubrication is what it has felt and tasted like to me as well. In each case there was visible evidence of considerable fluid in the area under her that I wouldn't consider normal. Incontinence is one possibility, I guess. Women have been known to lose control of their bladders over other significant episodes such as laughter or fright.

The question that no one has asked to this point is "what purpose does it serve?"

Spice brought up the erectile dysfunction but I would argue that it isn't comparable. Erectile dysfunction is exactly that, dysfunction. Something isn't working the way it should and the reasons while numerous are explainable and in most cases treatable.

I don't think female ejaculation would be considered a dysfunction but what is it? All of our other sexual functions, erections, lubrication, male ejaculation, etc. serve a particular purpose and were either given to us by God or evolution(whichever you chose to believe). Even female orgasm serves the purpose of helping the sperm move upstream. So what possible purpose could female ejaculation serve?

Could it be a way of rejecting excessive sperm after a period of over stimulation when the body assumes that it has received enough to be fertilized and the last few undesirable mates are rejected by the body in this way. I don't know. It's just a thought but if you think about it there may be some sense in that.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #25
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What is female ejaculate and where does it come from?
It's urine and it comes from the bladder.

If you're a hobbysit and you're into it and it makes you feel better by all means call it female ejaculate.

If you're a provider and it happens naturally or it's part of your marketing scheme by all means call it squirting.

I've been peed on before and it doesn't always smell like urine.

For all of you believers take this test:

Soak up some of that "female ejaculate" or "squirt" with a washcloth. Then throw it in your car trunk, briefcase, or gym bag. Take it out the next day and put it up to your nose, take a big wiff, and come back and tell us all what it smells like.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
linux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

It's urine. Always has been.

For a guy who claims to be such a fan of empirical evidence I'm not sure how you can believe otherwise.

Or do you think there's a magical, never-before-found organ in a woman's body that produces "ejaculate?"

It's not a mystery. Never has been.
linux is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #27
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Sigh. . . . .I'm a bit mystified why there are a handful of people who seem to be emotionally involved in denying the possibility of female ejaculate unless it is urine.

Linux, I think the empirical evidence cited by SF and I is pretty convincing, more so than the less empirical speculations typically cited by the deniers.

No "magic organ" required. There are already at least 2 organs known to produce non-urinary fluid in a woman's genital tract, Skene's Glands and Bartholin's Glands, the only question is that of volume, not whether such fluids exist.

There are lots of women who produce lubrication in such copious amounts that they gush and leave large wet spots on the bed. Is it such a stretch that some women might consciously or unconsciously contract the pelvic muscles in such a way that it comes out in a stream instead of a gush? Or would you deniers say that those women are just incontinent also???

Tell me again what is illogical or unscientific about coming to the conclusion that a fluid which doesn't smell, taste, or have the chemical composition of urine, is not urine??

And it doesn't really matter, if it's hot, it's hot, and I am one of those who do definitely find it hot. . . . . .and it is clearly intensely pleasurable for the ladies I have experienced it with. . . . . not guessing about whether these ladies have had Os or not.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #28
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Sigh. . . . .I'm a bit mystified why there are a handful of people who seem to be emotionally involved in denying the possibility of female ejaculate unless it is urine.

Linux, I think the empirical evidence cited by SF and I is pretty convincing, more so than the less empirical speculations typically cited by the deniers.

No "magic organ" required. There are already at least 2 organs known to produce non-urinary fluid in a woman's genital tract, Skene's Glands and Bartholin's Glands, the only question is that of volume, not whether such fluids exist.

There are lots of women who produce lubrication in such copious amounts that they gush and leave large wet spots on the bed. Is it such a stretch that some women might consciously or unconsciously contract the pelvic muscles in such a way that it comes out in a stream instead of a gush? Or would you deniers say that those women are just incontinent also???

Tell me again what is illogical or unscientific about coming to the conclusion that a fluid which doesn't smell, taste, or have the chemical composition of urine, is not urine??

And it doesn't really matter, if it's hot, it's hot, and I am one of those who do definitely find it hot. . . . . .and it is clearly intensely pleasurable for the ladies I have experienced it with. . . . . not guessing about whether these ladies have had Os or not.
Yes women secrete lubrication when aroused. The key is the low volume of it.

If you are so concivnced then why the need for two threads about it?
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
Guest100613
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Yes women secrete lubrication when aroused. The key is the low volume of it.
Just because YOU'RE only able to get a woman minimally aroused...
I'm sorry, I had to do it, you left it wide open.

Arguing that female ejaculation is nothing but urine in the face of scientific evidence is like arguing the sky is red. Sometimes it is, but in most instances, it's not. Insisting that it is red despite actual evidence to the contrary makes you, and everyone who blindly agrees with you, look like an ignorant fool.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #30
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Personally I really don't know what to think it is. I also don't care. I've enjoyed being with squirters as well as non squirters and have absolutely no desire to try to force others to believe something whether it be with scientific proof or otherwise.

Why most of you do just beats the hell outta me. Let them believe whatever they want.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women