Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #16
Lola Bunz
Verified Companion

User ID: 136409
My ECCIE Reviews

Should've stated you were on eccie as well and not just bp.. I satisfy my regulars, p411 and eccie first so too bad.
Lola Bunz is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #17
Lola Bunz
Verified Companion

User ID: 136409
My ECCIE Reviews

I still get mine so again ya'll aren't doing any harm at all lol I just laugh at you so called adults.
Lola Bunz is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #18
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunz View Post
I still get mine so again ya'll aren't doing any harm at all lol I just laugh at you so called adults.
Adults keep the appointments they make.
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #19
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

20 explains it all..SMH! My 20 yr old shows more enthusiasm, even on his shittiest day....
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:08 AM   #20
Omari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Again with the false info?? I did not send you to a different room lol you people talk to much trash.. Reported once again. Thank you!
I will not state the establishment you were at but I will state the room numbers you told me. 706 then 707 & back to 706.
Omari is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:54 AM   #21
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Again, what is up with the 3 posts in a row without people commenting in between? Can you not fit your whole "You all are idiots" and "I get my own" and "I'm reporting this" into one post?
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #22
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

If you are dumb enough to try to schedule that witch then you get all you deserve.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #23
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Don't most providers deny NCNSs or appoligize for them instead of bragging about them?
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #24
johnny_boiii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ahh who cares...id still pay and fuck her.. pretty decent quickie rate she got with those looks
johnny_boiii is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #25
willietgc
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boiii View Post
Ahh who cares...id still pay and fuck her.. pretty decent quickie rate she got with those looks
only if she shows up....... at her rate of NCNS and the multiple threads regarding those NCNSs........ I doubt you'd get the chance....
willietgc is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #26
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootie tang79 View Post
She sent me a messages asking me to come and see her but since ive been reading all these things about her i decide to wait. Good thing i did...
why would she need to send YOU a message? lol According to her she has soo many regulars and she is only 20.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolo View Post
SH713, you have got to be fucking kidding me... Omari has 27 reviews!... if he was one with any issues or a history around here, I'm damn sure it'd be a known fact by now.

Lola just stood him up and there's no other way to look at it. NC/NS 101.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnfast View Post
Adults keep the appointments they make.
Quote:
looks like only the BackPage guys are gonna be calling now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardbird74 View Post
Again, what is up with the 3 posts in a row without people commenting in between? Can you not fit your whole "You all are idiots" and "I get my own" and "I'm reporting this" into one post?
She is not completely computer literate

Quote:
Originally Posted by willietgc View Post
only if she shows up....... at her rate of NCNS and the multiple threads regarding those NCNSs........ I doubt you'd get the chance....
LMMFAO
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #27
lereddit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

With a body like that she can get away with it. Just saying /:
lereddit is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:52 AM   #28
yardbird74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lereddit View Post
Nah...there's a point where a bratty attitude can make anyone unattractive. And as I stated in another of the now numerous threads regarding her, have a Bible verse tattooed on your hip is a bit of a turn off.
yardbird74 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:27 AM   #29
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lereddit View Post
Plenty providers with banging, youthful bodies with better TCB skills, believe THAT. And some actually have great rates...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:39 AM   #30
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, Omari, you go though all that while still acting like a gentlemen and all she has to say to you is "too bad" ...

Damn Lola you are a real POS. A cocky POS at that. I hate to break it to you, but around here you are just one of 1,000's of good looking women. This ain't high school where you are the one and only fine chick on campus. Keep it up and soon you will have to change your handle and your persona because your business will be so slow, just like 100's of sorry ass providers over the years who have made the same narcissist mistakes you have made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
I tried getting an appointment with Lola upon her last visit to Houston but I couldn't do an incall. I noticed Lola returned and my S/O was with her family so I emailed Lola for an appointment. Lola asked if I had a way of showing proof of my occupation. I replied I had business cards. Lola seemed fine with that so we scheduled an appointment for 4:00. Lola asked me to text her my phone number. I sent the text. I headed to Houston stopping to shop to kill time. I arrived in the area a little early(25 minutes) I asked I she could send the address so I could place it in my phone so I would not be late. Lola sent the address then asked if we could change it to :30 but I hadn't checked my google voice account so I missed it. I sent a text stating Where I was parked. Lola sent a text to hold on. Lola sent room number so I went up at 4:25. The do not disturb sign was on the door so I sent a text saying I would be waiting downstairs. Lola sent another room number that was directly accross from the previous room so I asked her which one was it and told her I was in the hall. She texted she was in the shower and on her way to the door. 10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me. I text to ask her if she is canceling the appointment but didn't receive a reply. It has been 1hr 1/2 since our original appointment and I still haven't received a reply. Thisst not be a NC/NS but it is a bad way to conduct business.

Quote:
Should've stated you were on eccie as well and not just bp.. I satisfy my regulars, p411 and eccie first so too bad.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women