Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2017, 07:30 PM   #16
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

No not unless they stole the entire donation on the way out the door.
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:39 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

she's 19 years old.. she hasn't lived long enough to be trustworthy.. she didn't provide long enough to "retire".

your little head was in control.. a 19 year old can be slick enough to understand what controls some men.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #18
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Simply trying to get the word out wouldn't have included the threat to her real name and address.
Exactly. One should NEVER reveal you have another's personal info and address. This seems more like a threat than anything.

Has ANYONE ever considered the possibility that Holly deactivated her account/phone because Troy was stalking her/being creepy as fuck/has her personal info and address which he publicly admitted to?

I mean, where are all the other alerts about her from any reputable hobbyist? Troy seems to be the only one, and he seems to be posting this as a diversion.

And Troy, I never said shit until now, but do you think you have a right to say shit about anyone?

Because Madison named you as the one that snitched, ratted, squealed, on me. Even sent me a screenshot, that you sent her my private post about bare backing her.

Hobbyist, do not trust this snitch.
Tronhorn356 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:52 PM   #19
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Simply trying to get the word out wouldn't have included the threat to her real name and address.
Never said I would release it to the public, read it again. If there are other victims they might be more willing to contact me if they knew I had enough information to make it worth their time.
Troyhildebrandt is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:53 PM   #20
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would it be ok to threaten to out any guy because he shorted the donation or didn't pay at all? To me that is theft just the same..

You know there are a ton of extreme religious fuckers out there who would LOVE to connect real world to your handle here just because they view support of prostitutes as foul...

It is a cardinal rule for a reason.
Never threatened to out her, read it again.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #21
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronhorn356 View Post
Exactly. One should NEVER reveal you have another's personal info and address. This seems more like a threat than anything.

Has ANYONE ever considered the possibility that Holly deactivated her account/phone because Troy was stalking her/being creepy as fuck/has her personal info and address which he publicly admitted to?

I mean, where are all the other alerts about her from any reputable hobbyist? Troy seems to be the only one, and he seems to be posting this as a diversion.

And Troy, I never said shit until now, but do you think you have a right to say shit about anyone?

Because Madison named you as the one that snitched, ratted, squealed, on me. Even sent me a screenshot, that you sent her my private post about bare backing her.

Hobbyist, do not trust this snitch.
Oh, I love this comment! You have got some big balls ... oh wait, I saw them on the video and maybe not so big. You have no leg to stand on in this argument. What you did to Madison was FUCKING WRONG and I would out you or anybody else that did that every day of the week. Did you post this just because you hate Honest Abe so much? Well it backfired because you just dropped to the very bottom of my Shit List and hopefully many others.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:08 PM   #22
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

very well stated!!!
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #23
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
Oh, I love this comment! You have got some big balls ... oh wait, I saw them on the video and maybe not so big. You have no leg to stand on in this argument. What you did to Madison was FUCKING WRONG and I would out you or anybody else that did that every day of the week. Did you post this just because you hate Honest Abe so much? Well it backfired because you just dropped to the very bottom of my Shit List and hopefully many others.
Haha, that's your take away from my post? You admit to snitching and sharing private info? And you only claim to not have threatened her without her side of the story, no one truly knows.

No one knows why she disabled her account, besides the mods, other than what you stated.

You never stated that you threatened her but you could have threatened her and never wrote about it. Which would explain why she disabled her account.

If you really wish to push this issue, I will be more than happy to reach out to my contacts/sources and get to the bottom of this.

Also, it seems rather unlikely a provider would willingly provide her real name and info. Unless you went through her purse when she was in the bathroom or threatened her.

Curious, and alarming, why you would bring Abe into this argument? As I made no mention of him. Unless you are Abe?

What did I do to Madison? You got her side of the story, which video proved was fabricated.

I have left Madison alone for her post, because she needed to protect herself against creeps like you asking for bare. But if you (Or Abe?? since you brought up his name?) want to be the reason she is called out for her lies, then okay.

Edit: You outed me to Madison LONG before she made her post. How do you explain that? Truth is you're a hater and a snitch.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:33 PM   #24
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never said I would release it to the public, read it again. If there are other victims they might be more willing to contact me if they knew I had enough information to make it worth their time.
Uhh...Creep Alert.

So what exactly are you going to do to a 19 year old who quit the hobby?

Also asking again, why bring up Abe's name? I never mentioned his name, you did first.

Which you just fucked up on, lol. Imbecile. Guilty much?
Old 09-17-2017, 09:34 PM   #25
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha, that's your take away from my post? You admit to snitching and sharing private info? And you only claim to not have threatened her without her side of the story, no one truly knows.

No one knows why she disabled her account, besides the mods, other than what you stated.

You never stated that you threatened her but you could have threatened her and never wrote about it. Which would explain why she disabled her account.

If you really wish to push this issue, I will be more than happy to reach out to my contacts/sources and get to the bottom of this.

Also, it seems rather unlikely a provider would willingly provide her real name and info. Unless you went through her purse when she was in the bathroom or threatened her.

Curious, and alarming, why you would bring Abe into this argument? As I made no mention of him. Unless you are Abe?

What did I do to Madison? You got her side of the story, which video proved was fabricated.

I have left Madison alone for her post, because she needed to protect herself against creeps like you asking for bare. But if you (Or Abe?? since you brought up his name?) want to be the reason she is called out for her lies, then okay.

Edit: You outed me to Madison LONG before she made her post. How do you explain that? Truth is you're a hater and a snitch.
Don't you realize that after the Madison incident you have NO CREDIBILITY. You speculate that I am threatening someone after you threatened Madison and then followed thru with the threat - posting a video of a 19 year old girl that may be all over the world now and could come back to haunt her in future relationships.
Like I told ZE I never threatened to out Holly and I will not out Holly! I stated that I have some facts so that other potential victims would feel it was worth their time to contact me.
P.S. I just got the infraction notice from your buddy NYr, I appears some of the Mods are as primitive as you are which is no surprise seeing how you were not banned for life for what you did to Madison!
Old 09-17-2017, 09:39 PM   #26
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uhh...Creep Alert.

So what exactly are you going to do to a 19 year old who quit the hobby?

Also asking again, why bring up Abe's name? I never mentioned his name, you did first.

Which you just fucked up on, lol. Imbecile.
I brought up Abe because everyone on ECCIE knows about your war of words. It was the only reason I could think of for you to get involved with this, you know ... Abe is the cheese in the mouse trap that you couldn't resist even though taking the cheese was a very poor decision.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #27
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't you realize that after the Madison incident you have NO CREDIBILITY. You speculate that I am threatening someone after you threatened Madison and then followed thru with the threat - posting a video of a 19 year old girl that may be all over the world now and could come back to haunt her in future relationships.
Like I told ZE I never threatened to out Holly and I will not out Holly! I stated that I have some facts so that other potential victims would feel it was worth their time to contact me.
P.S. I just got the infraction notice from your buddy NYr, I appears some of the Mods are as primitive as you are which is no surprise seeing how you were not banned for life for what you did to Madison!
Difference is I COULD HAVE made a fool of Madison. I have texts from her, afterall. I was told by many to post those texts...and do you think I give a fuck about points? I don't give a fuck about my rep, I'm a man. I'll take the fall for a worthy cause, or in this case, Madison not having to bare you.

The point is, I LEFT IT ALONE, so creeps like you would stop asking her for bare.

Just so you know I have info from other hobbyists that would basically call her claim bullshit. But I don't out anyone, ever. Think that has been proven by the Madison fiasco.

Stop trying to divert. Did you or did you not threaten Holly? Seems like you did. You claim to have her personal info and personal home address. She then disabled her account. What did you say to her? Any reputable hobbyist want to come forth and say anything to support Troy?

Seems like you threatened this chick, and she bounced because she was scared.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #28
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Jesus... Does someone print a program because it's so hard to follow the players without jersey numbers?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:49 PM   #29
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Sorry, but I view even mentioning that you have the information as implied threats. Either you plan to share that information to prosecute the theft, (unlikely because you would have to explain to LE more details than you probably want to share0, OR you plan on sharing her information with others, which will almost certainly lead to her outting. Just claiming you have her information, in order to use it to convince her to return your cash seems unlikely. You would have just sent it directly to her vs sharing it publicly. Shitty ways to threaten outting to me.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:56 PM   #30
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Quote:
I brought up Abe because everyone on ECCIE knows about your war of words. It was the only reason I could think of for you to get involved with this, you know ... Abe is the cheese in the mouse trap that you couldn't resist even though taking the cheese was a very poor decision.
Again, what does ABE have to do with YOU? I have issues with with Abe not YOU. So did you fuck up and claim you are connected with ABE or are you actually Abe, doing all the threatening under a different account?

The ONLY reason? So what is Abe's involvment?

Because the ONLY reason I have to be involved in this is you being a fucking rat. Pretty sure that was obvious from my first post here...since I never mentioned or hinted at Abe.

So again I ask, why bring up Abe's name? Unless you are Abe? I don't care if you are. But its pretty fucking obvious now. Thanks.

Back on topic, Troy. So you Admit to revealing private info. You know nothing about my relationship with Madison or our texts. So say what you want. You going to cry like a bitch if I post a recent video review of Madison?

Again, do you want me to reach out to my contacts and find out the truth?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women