Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2017, 01:42 AM   #16
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Gawd I am glad you are still and forever banned. The place may be boring at times, but way less toxic without trolls like you.
yeah your kinda turned on by me....you just cant express it......but yes you want some Gambino up in you
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:35 AM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
yeah your kinda turned on by me....you just cant express it......but yes you want some Gambino up in you
Damn Tony-- pouring a little heavy last night??
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:13 AM   #18
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Damn Tony-- pouring a little heavy last night??
a LOT heavy. check the other threads
corona is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:19 AM   #19
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default When i said NEW pussy, i didn't mean AGE. It was ment for MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Old pussy is new to someone..

Basically they ran out of women that would tolerate their shit and consider fucking them so they need new prey.

Commence the "ze is a cunt" statements meow...
When i said NEW pussy, i didn't mean AGE. It was ment for MORE. I never said OLD, y'all put the spin on that.

~ze~ is correct and i respect her opinion but, the few mean and rude, guy's and women are not just in chat, they are everywhere in this forum, some of them even posted in this thread. I have heard the reasons why many providers don't go in chat is because they are on their phone, instead of their computer or never getting any business from chat. well, i hope the guy's have heard and step up. I know many guy's from chat that have set appointments through PM. I am one of them.

I have read the negative things and I have read the positive things. There have been 7 ladies in Chat yesterday. That is more than we have had in a long while. Eccie has gone through great expense creating a very nice chat room for members of Eccie and has our safety at the top of their list. Don’t let a few guys’ or women spoil this for the rest of us with their haggling or rude remarks just to get a fucking laugh out of it.

Providers and hobbyists all know why we are here. A meeting place where we can talk directly to the Lady and the Lady can get his Eccie handle, P411 screening info, set appointments quicker in a PM, is priceless. Don’t let a few guys that are looking for a laugh with their nassy gif’s, (they are not allowed in chat) ruin this for the rest of us.

Most of the guy’s in chat will always welcome you and say hi or hello as you enter. Don’t be shy, talk to us. I don’t have to sell this chit because this kind of connection toward new business, sell’s itself. I just have one thing to say: Eccie gave us a Ferrari (better chat room than ASPD) and y’all treat it like a lawn mower. Lets turn this opportunity around.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:38 AM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Lets be honest for a moment.. and I say this as someone who occasionally hits chat (used to be frequent, but I just don't have the time anymore)

The biggest thing that killed the female count in chat was the killing of the ability to post pics. A lot of managed ladies (or their handler) would sit in chat, not chatting, but posting pics all day long. That feature is gone, so they find no use in chat since they weren't really "chatters".

That's part of what happened overall to the female activity level in chat.

As far as the old pussy/new pussy jokes... c'mon man, I wouldn't be me if I didn't give you some shit.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #21
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Age or familiarity... New is new and old is old... Just depends on your perspective.

As far as chat being the hot newness for right now hookups... Trust me, that while you think this would be prime hunting grounds for available now guys and girls, that is mostly not the case. Countless women have come to me talking about never getting business from chat.

I always explain to them, sometimes you CAN get a spur of the moment hookup. However for the most part the makeup of gents in there use chat to get to know a chick and the payoff is over a longer time.

I would love for some of the chat suggestions to be implemented.

Group rooms, cellular availability, more than one main room, and for pics to be repaired.

All easy things to do. Gawd I miss the ASPD days when I could mIRC.

I think they just decided to remove them, with board trolls using photo posting to cause some pretty bad problems. They also didn't have an easy time with moderating pictures...
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:54 AM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

How hard would it be to create a mobile version of the chat room for us mobile office types?

I think more demand from more hobbiests in the chat room would bring more ladies there.

I've tried chat once; it worked great for me. Whether or not the pussy was old or new to chat, it was new and heavenly to me!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:59 AM   #23
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

I would definitely come to chat when I'm looking for biz if there were actual hobbyist in there looking for a same-day or within-the-next-hour session.

Perhaps you're onto something with making chat easier and more functional for those hobbyists who office on mobile devices only.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #24
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
Damn who made a gif of lickerlicense? 😂
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:19 PM   #25
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

I would definitely come to chat when I'm looking for biz if there were actual hobbyist in there looking for a same-day or within-the-next-hour session.

Perhaps you're onto something with making chat easier and more functional for those hobbyists who office on mobile devices only.

Not to mention it could make eccie the only communication medium needed. No more PM to setup an appointment and then text when at the convenient store accross the street from hookerville.

Could use chat. No more numbers changes needed because I guy won't leave you be. Just ignore!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #26
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I may be one of few, but when I used to venture into chat, it wasn't to get an appointment at that moment or that day. It was to actually chat and share my pics. The quality of gentlemen in chat declined and I got tired of having to dodge PM's begging for discounts and quickly grew tired of the rude people who had nothing better to do than pick fights with other people. I can witness that here in Co-ed. Twitter works better for me. I get to pick who follows and interacts with me. Of course, there were gentlemen in chat who I enjoyed communicating with, but they follow me on Twitter now.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:01 PM   #27
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Been a few years since I've visited chat but about 5 years ago I loved it. Late night meet up for a girl that needed to pay rent and we'd banter and I'd see her within the hour.

Didn't know you couldn't post pics anymore, that would ruin some of the bait women would throw out for men.

Those saying they can't do it on mobile, there used to be an app, like Photon or Phantom that allowed you to do a flash site on your mobile. Didn't look as good as on the computer but you could get by.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:15 PM   #28
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Dolphin browser on android will run flash, but its fairly difficult to use on eccie chat.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:01 PM   #29
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Reese...if I read your post correctly....this whole site sucks now and rude people make n break the rules. Never been on chat btw...butt I'm sure the mods earn their money and no balls there too.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:03 PM   #30
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Puffin browser works well for chat
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women