Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sexting every night before so I can edge and give you an even bigger payoff ;D
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:50 AM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

VERY occasional and VERY situational. I'm not interested in getting bogged down in some long texting exchange with ANYONE!!!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:18 AM   #18
MoviePrince
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

People are too flaky to schedule more than a week out. I think at most 3 to 4 days. Initial text to get dialogue started. Text on the morning of and rate confirmation, with street address location. Then one last confirmation an hour before or so, then good to go?
MoviePrince is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #19
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit.
^^^^This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
A month out is a long time. In that case though, I'd say a a text a week prior just to make sure everything is still good. And of course a text to cancel as soon as possible, if needed.

Everything else from that point should be the same as if he setup the appointment just a week prior.
But yes, if planned well in advance, then I prefer weekly contact so I know what's going on and to make sure no changes. I am not a fan of someone texting me all day, every day telling me what your going to do to me. Especially if we've never met. That's a no no.

But there are exceptions. If we have known each other a while and it really is more of a FWB type relationship, I'm way more chatty.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:36 AM   #20
markymark
Gaining Momentum

Prettiest girl on Eccie!!!!!

5 Minutes from me.....lol

Sorry guys....
markymark is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:05 PM   #21
Limpboy
Registered Member

Allegra. Respect is the solution. I know that a visit with you is an ineffable experience.

Blessings
Limpboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:18 PM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default yep this right here ... I do like to talk before we meet on the phone

to get a feel for you and see if we click by a real phone call .. texting is ok after screening is done .

Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
^^^^This!

But yes, if planned well in advance, then I prefer weekly contact so I know what's going on and to make sure no changes. I am not a fan of someone texting me all day, every day telling me what your going to do to me. Especially if we've never met. That's a no no.

But there are exceptions. If we have known each other a while and it really is more of a FWB type relationship, I'm way more chatty.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #23
Sioeiga
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33

After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there.
Sioeiga is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:30 PM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Prior to a first appointment, in general, I don't initiate any more contact than is necessary to consummate the meeting. And I certainly don't expect any more than that from her. On the other hand, if she initiates more contact than is necessary, well, I like having my ego stroked almost as much as my dick, so I'll play along.

If it's someone I wish to impress or think I might want to meet more than once, I might ask her sometime beforehand if there is anything I can bring, whether it's food, drinks, toys, or a gift, but I try not to be, and hope I am not, a pest. Generally, when she stops responding, I take the hint.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:39 PM   #25
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the interaction when an appt is scheduled....whether thats a day, a week or even a month in advance.

I have guys on p411 scheduling one sometimes two months in advance...and I like to exchange numbers....and i will share private photos and details about myself....all the way up to the day we meet.....

I ask if they have any special requests....because I love to please...and I love to dress up sexy for my friends....

There is a point where the communication can be a bit much....but I always tell my guys they aren't bothering me...as long they understand I'm busy...and don't take my silence as ignoring them...and they understand I will reply the first opportunity I can!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:03 AM   #26
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Well, being married I don’t think my SO would like me carrying on in text with another woman. I have a hobby phone that I keep hidden away until I need it to either try to make an appointment or to confirm an appointment and to receive directions and let them know I’m there. As pleasurable as some back and forth banter with a future playmate might be, I really don’t have the time and don’t need the risk of having my hobby phone out.
Of course doing things this way has caused issues a couple of times. Like when I called at 9am and set an appointment for 5pm and then put my phone away and sometime during the middle of the day she became ill and had to cancel but I didn’t get the text til I turnedmy phony on when in route to the incall. There’s was no fun for me that day but most of the time this way works for me.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 04:51 AM   #27
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

My initial contact with a provider is to check their availability and location. Since I live in NW Ft Worth, I have to plan a week in advance for anything I do in Dallas. If I'm interested in the provider and know she will be available the day I plan on being in Dallas, I'll contact her the day prior, and send a text 2 hrs before the appointment.

Ironically, I have had 4 straight last minute cancellations over the last week and a half. I also notice when I schedule with a new provider last minute...its been a kinda ho-hum experience...or just plain bad.

Now I'm not one to blow up a providers phone all week long but I do have some ladies that we exchange txt with on a regular basis. Thats reserved for ladies I have seen multiple times.

I do think is okay to exchange a few text with a brand new lady to some degree but don't overdo it. If you can't make a decision after about 5 exchanges then you probably writing to much. Location, availability, how long are you in town, what hours are you working...but keep it about the session. I hate when (new) ladies ask me what I do for a living, my relationship status and shit like that.

Edit: I will say this, if a the first few responses I get from a lady during initial convo is something like "contact me when you are ready to schedule" I'll most likely never schedule.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:43 AM   #28
funjohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I agree with Analeese point and I think it is part of the hobby experience, if you want it to be and if u r self aware. I only PM, never text and I even receive some PMs from providers, who I have seen but not for awhile, feeling comfortable to reach out that way. I think it makes the experience better and more comfortable, for both parties. But 2 comments 1) don’t overuse 2) probably not something the slam, bam thank you guy even cares about. I have those situations as well
funjohn is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:47 AM   #29
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioeiga View Post
After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there.
This is all I need.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:49 AM   #30
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Whether I book someone a month in advance or a week, my phone number is only provided to him the morning of the day we are meeting. This cuts back on my number floating around and only those I actually have met with or continue to meet with, keep my current phone number.

However, I let the gentleman know he can PM me with any concerns, requests, or questions he may have. I then reply at my earliest convenience.

I understand we are strangers and there is nothing wrong with answering a few questions to ease the nerves.

After we meet, and stay in contact for future meets, I enjoy a text once or twice a week. I never initiate a text unless the gentleman allows it and I'll know during what time texting is allowed.

Everyone should know too much communication will overwhelm a person. Give them a chance to miss you.
Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women