Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36906
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2016, 12:08 AM   #16
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

I reread the guideline thread stickied at the top of the Coed forum ...... but if I have committed a violation, then I will quietly take whatever points are allotted me, meekly apologize, and never repeat.
Historically, threAD violations get moved to Modville. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

As I'd then have to look for other outlets to make fun of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Meanwhile, gents left and right hijack threads, and name call all the time, yet are never reprimanded for it.
Oops.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #17
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
One has naught to do with the other.

I reread the guideline thread stickied at the top of the Coed forum (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=895274) and don't think I stepped wrong; I didn't post specific rates or availability, didn't actively solicit appointments, and didn't mention services or even acronyms, but if I have committed a violation, then I will quietly take whatever points are allotted me, meekly apologize, and never repeat.

My intentions were stated above, but like they say, paving the road to Hell and all that.
Just fucktard pimps being jealous. Go girl!!! Put them in there place. Joke em if they can't take a fuck!!!
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:24 PM   #18
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ really, especially with everyone posting "new" pics, and links to other sites, videos, etc.

Keeping on topic, I love older gents..."dirty old man" lover!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Meanwhile, gents left and right hijack threads, and name call all the time, yet are never reprimanded for it.

Those bastards .... Now where are those taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I here by reprimand all you hijacking and name calling bitches. So, the old fat whores will not feel the need to offer discounts to old geezers to make the rent.

I feel a difference already.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:28 PM   #21
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
And you know this how???????????????

I know several I am PMing with right now who would disagree with you.

Normally we do not remove offending post, unless they violate certain guidelines.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #22
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There's a reason very few ladies post in coeds, ijs.

~
Old 08-03-2016, 09:58 PM   #23
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
And you know this how???????????????

I know several I am PMing with right now who would disagree with you.

Normally we do not remove offending post, unless they violate certain guidelines.
No need to get upset. I meant no offense to any of the mods; only that as shit talk seems to be the norm here in Houston co-ed, and it persists, it gives the illusion that nothing is done about it.

I brought it up because it seems there are plenty of gents who are so ready to act high and mighty pointing out when ladies "violate" the guidelines, yet then turn around and insult, belittle, hijack threads regularly, etc etc. I believe just recently I was called a whore twice in a row by DG; that is just one example among too many to count.

And before you bring up the RTM button, no, I am not going to cry in a corner every time I am insulted on this board and jam the RTM button, because if I did, I wouldn't have time for anything else.

My point was that dh and a few others here were so quick to jump on Fancy, bc they either just don't like her or whatever their issue is.

It is very one sided. And as Lexie points out, it deters ladies from posting in co-ed bc they don't want to deal with all the drama.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #24
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is quite obvious to everyone that the same handful of evil gents roam free spewing their hatred and not only of older, fuller figured ladies, but ladies in general. This forum should be renamed.

~
Old 08-04-2016, 12:24 AM   #25
ChloeClark
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347996
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Those bastards .... Now where are those taint photos?

Here ya go Pyramider...
Attachment 555088
ChloeClark is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:31 AM   #26
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Back on topic, Fancy. Do you prefer to watch the geysers, engulf them and spit, or engulf them and swallow? You surely know my preference, but any geyser is a good geyser.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:35 AM   #27
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeClark View Post
Here ya go Pyramider...
Attachment 555088
Lmfao
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 07:52 AM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have been informed that my public reprimand of all you insensitive geezers went unappreciated. I therefore withdraw my reprimand and instruct you to carry on.

You retired (living on SS) bastards are shit out of luck. Old whores got to eat too.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:05 AM   #29
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No need to get upset.

. I believe just recently I was called a whore twice in a row by DG; that is just one example among too many to count.

I am not upset at all. You just made a statement that nothing is done to reprimand offenders. I was curious how you got that info. It is not on the open board.

As for the whore bit. You are posting and advertising on a board devoted to whores and tricks. The word whore is not considered an insult in and of itself. Coupled with some words, it could be.

Not for you specifically Victoria, but a lot of people need to grow some thicker skin. I know we do not get many RTM from Victoria, but we get tons from people who seem to think they are on a goody goody board. This is not.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:28 AM   #30
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I have been informed that my public reprimand of all you insensitive geezers went unappreciated. I therefore withdraw my reprimand and instruct you to carry on.

You retired (living on SS) bastards are shit out of luck. Old whores got to eat too.
Being a pimp with size issues must really be difficult. Having to hire contract dicks to break-in new stable members must really hurt the ego leave one with a shitty outlook on life. I'm old and proud of it. I still can get it up without pharmacy help and drop an impressive load when wanted. The lady's offer to us mature gentlemen is greatly appreciated by us (as someone said that are on SS). Some of us do still work making more than most size challenged pimps, but we still appreciate a good deal. Us older gentlemen appreciate most of these ladies (with the exception of DM) services and accommodation. Pimps, please return to your pimpdom and let the real pro's do what they do......ijs
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women