Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2021, 05:35 PM   #16
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Burger King makes a donation to a LBGT whatever organization in an effort to hurt Chik Filet. Okay, Burger Kind is dead to me and that is no great loss. Maybe they've forgotten the backlash from a few years back when the gay community (how big is it again?) boycotted Chik Filet. Millions went to the drive through and got chicken sandwiches. So much for being woke.

I don't give a flying shit who you fuck but don't expect me to celebrate with you. 20 years ago it was all about gay marriage with pronouncements that we only want to have the right to be married. It doesn't involve heterosexual people at all. We're not looking to force you to do anything breeders (oops, my bad) but we want the human right to fornicate in our own way. Now the defense department has turned down a request by the White House to fly the rainbow flag over military bases.
chik filet and its supporters shut em up and left em standing out in the sun.
It would be a travesty if the rainbow flag was flown anywhere on a military base! The militarys focus is the group! Not the individual. No group should have their flag flown on military property.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 05:50 PM   #17
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
TG mental illness should not be celebrated, let alone paraded. its so close to carny parade where they were looked on as freaks.
Agreed.

Here in austin they are celebrated and have statues made for them. Combine being a tranny and a homeless person; well you have a hero here in our city.

--google leslie cochrane
Old 06-07-2021, 07:57 PM   #18
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I find it quite amusing that people, on this board, are so judgmental about gay people.

We are only breaking the law, cheating on our wives, and spending money to further criminal activity.

Yeah, we're real honorable citizens here! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:04 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
I find it quite amusing that people, on this board, are so judgmental about gay people.

We are only breaking the law, cheating on our wives, and spending money to further criminal activity.

Are you doing anything for "pride" month?
Old 06-07-2021, 08:17 PM   #20
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I am certainly neither normal nor a saint. And I don't care who you want to have sex with as long as they're a consenting adult. That being said, If you have a panic attack when you see your dick because you don't think you should have one, I'm more inclined to think you were abused as a child than believe you're truly a woman trapped in a man's body.

That's another thing that I've inquired about and have only been met with pure vitriol about it, because they assume I'm questioning them: How do you "know" you're a woman/man trapped in a man's/woman's body? What does that feel like?

Social conditioning aside, what does "feeling like a woman" feel like? How would I know? Do you have phantom pain/feelings in the genitals you don't have but should have been born with, like a vet who lost his leg to an IED? Perhaps I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and I just don't know it. How can I tell?

Now, if you're a man/woman and just like dressing like a woman/man, that's fine, I can at least wrap my head around it even though it's not for me. You can even say "I wish I was born an x" and begin acting it out, and I can understand that as well. It's just the "I'm an x born in a y body" thing I don't get that no one can seem to explain to me.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:22 PM   #21
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I love being gay. I'm going out to have sex with some girls (I'm a lesbian).
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:29 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Folk can identify as a freakin pronghorn antelope for all I care. But there are only two sexes. The type of genital you urinate out of is what you are.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:29 PM   #23
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I am certainly neither normal nor a saint. And I don't care who you want to have sex with as long as they're a consenting adult. That being said, If you have a panic attack when you see your dick because you don't think you should have one, I'm more inclined to think you were abused as a child than believe you're truly a woman trapped in a man's body.

That's another thing that I've inquired about and have only been met with pure vitriol about it, because they assume I'm questioning them: How do you "know" you're a woman/man trapped in a man's/woman's body? What does that feel like?

Social conditioning aside, what does "feeling like a woman" feel like? How would I know? Do you have phantom pain/feelings in the genitals you don't have but should have been born with, like a vet who lost his leg to an IED? Perhaps I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and I just don't know it. How can I tell?

Now, if you're a man/woman and just like dressing like a woman/man, that's fine, I can at least wrap my head around it even though it's not for me. You can even say "I wish I was born an x" and begin acting it out, and I can understand that as well. It's just the "I'm an x born in a y body" thing I don't get that no one can seem to explain to me.
The vast majority of homosexual people are not transsexual.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:30 PM   #24
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
The vast majority of homosexual people are not transsexual.
I didn't say they were?
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:33 PM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

When’s hetero pride month? I wanna march around yelling about who I like to fuck and have a cool flag.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:38 PM   #26
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
When’s hetero pride month? I wanna march around yelling about who I like to fuck and have a cool flag.
Thats racist misogynist and all the ists and isms. lol

But yeah Im with ya! That will be a month of meat eating U.S. flag waving gun totting fuckaluzza!
Old 06-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #27
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Thats racist misogynist and all the ists and isms. lol

But yeah Im with ya! That will be a month of meat eating U.S. flag waving gun totting fuckaluzza!
There is "Steak and Blow job day" a month after Valentines day, but it's only a day, not a whole month. lol

For the record, I was in favor of gay marriage LONG before either Joe Biden, Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton. I honestly don't care what gays do, they DO have the right not to be beaten up, killed, or to be discriminated against in any way.

What they do NOT have the right to is to have "special" laws just for them that make them, along with black people or any other minority including Asians which I am one, some kind of "protected class" who think they have the right to make the majority change for them instead of the other way around.

Gay can do whatever the fuck they want just as long as they don't try to prevent me from doing whatever the fuck I want in return.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 11:03 PM   #28
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
There is "Steak and Blow job day" a month after Valentines day, but it's only a day, not a whole month. lol

For the record, I was in favor of gay marriage LONG before either Joe Biden, Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton. I honestly don't care what gays do, they DO have the right not to be beaten up, killed, or to be discriminated against in any way.

What they do NOT have the right to is to have "special" laws just for them that make them, along with black people or any other minority including Asians which I am one, some kind of "protected class" who think they have the right to make the majority change for them instead of the other way around.

Gay can do whatever the fuck they want just as long as they don't try to prevent me from doing whatever the fuck I want in return.
Well put.
Old 06-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They’re just so confused.

And aggressive.

Rage on, boys! Them homos can’t stop you now!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:45 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

gay marriage is stupid idea.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women