Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2016, 07:32 PM   #16
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

maybe they dont have any legs
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:33 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Probably seeing wrong girls

ditto!
{a "good" provider will try her best to accomodate her suitor!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:39 PM   #18
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Right on with what Shep said.

I don't see gals that won't wear stockings and heels.
I had one I remember quite awhile ago that we talked and said she didn't like stockings, so I moved on.

Find a gal that will match your preferences. Plenty will.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:45 PM   #19
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
I can agree. I began in the hobby in July 2015. Here I am 17 months and 50+ Playmates later. I decided about 3 months ago to try to develop some regulars. Chasing the new stuff every week was getting old. Decided to invest time and effort into repetitive visits with Playmates who really drove me crazy. I don't think it is a coincidence that my three ATFs that drive me wild also spend time prior to our time together dressing up in sexy lingerie, stocking, garter belt, high heels, makeup, candles, and sometimes a bra and sometimes not a bra!! One of my ATFs actually has 20-24 candles scattered around her UPSCALE incall!! I can't get enough of these 3 beautys!! I never spend less than a hour with each!!

Hell yes this is the way to go. Find you some regulars that are fun and know what you like and they will rock your world .. No matter how old and ugly you are. and how much you talk
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:00 PM   #20
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

For me, it isn't a matter of what I like. I mean if a Playmate asked me what she should wear ... well, I honestly do not know!! I want a Playmate who prepares for me. This starts with the first text or PM. What are her TCB SKILLS like? Does she read my messages completely and then respond with a complete multiple sentence reply? Does she reply in a timely manner? Is her incall a little higher end than normal? I am not a QV or HHR type guy! I am not looking for a BP Playmate who is all about getting me in and out to move on to the next guy to maximize her profits. No, I am not naive. I realize that I probably am not the only guy she is seeing that day. But the Playmate who can make me feel that I am and that she has been looking forward to and waiting on her time with me all day ... well now she has me!! This is the type of Playmate who is really looking for a connection. No, once again, I am not naive. The $ is still important to her. But she holds the value of that connection on the same level. Those playmates looking for that connection are generally those that will create an ambiance when you arrive. I don't care what they are wearing ... lingerie, garter and stockings with or without a bra, a mini skirt and see through blouse, whatever!! It doesn't matter!! I want her dressed in something that makes her feel sexy, attractive, desired!! If she is comfortable and naturally attractive in how she is dressed for you then she is more relaxed and able to enjoy the moment. More apt to open up for you as you enjoy what she has to offer. More apt to desire what you have to offer. To me, all of that is TCB Skills. TCB Skills is more that just communication to set up an appointment. It is everything up to the point your bodies touch.

If she has good TCB Skills, then she hasn't gotten lost in the seedy side of the hobby. The seedy side to me is when she has lost being a woman and has resorted to being a tool. That is sad!!

When a Playmate asked if she should wear something, tell her your desire is for her to be sexy and comfortable. When you can tell she put some effort into herself and the room and the ambiance, let her know you noticed and thank her. Praise her. Admire her.

If you are a QV or a HHR type of guy, then these types of Playmates are not for you. You just cannot ask them to meet that fantasy for the time and $ you are investing in them.

In general, you might not find that type of Playmate that is 30 or younger. Most of them in that age bracket do not really enjoy the connection as an older Playmate is open to experiencing. Don't jump on me!! There are exceptions in both age groups.

Guys ... if you want this type of provider or you happen to stumble upon this type of provider, you have to have done your part as well. If you have that attitude that you paid now you should get, then this fine Playmate is not for you. You need to have shown some indication that you care about yourself! Don't be hairy, dirty, and stinky. I don't know how many times we have to be told but hygiene is the first door we must be able to safely walk through. The be confident in who you are. Don't be arrogant or cocky. Just be confident. Be groomed. It wouldn't kill se of us to get a pedicure or manicure every once in a while. These types of Playmates don't care how (within reason) how big or small our cocks are. Once again, be confident in who you are and what you have. Your cock isn't your only tool. Learn to use all your tools and learn to use them all at once if needed. Be confident. Be respectful. Be attentive to her needs and your needs will be met!!

I have run across a few Playmates who appeared to prepare for me. However, upon a closer look from reviews, she dressed the same for EVERY guy who had reviewed her. Maybe she was fresh out of the shower for me in a towel and nothing else. Well, every guy who reviewed her said she was in a towel fresh out of the shower with nothing else on. Now I no longer feel important and desired or special. Maybe she was wearing an oversized short with nothing on underneath. Then I notice in all of her responses iews that she had the same MO. Well, now I no longer feel important or desired or special.

Just my closing thoughts ... it is a two way street! For those of us looking for a QV or to simply get our nut off, then there are Playmates looking for our $$. But for those of us looking for chemistry and to be treated with respect and desire, there are Playmates out there who are looking to enjoy some of that same respect and desire!!

You won't find it with all Playmates. Hell, not all Playmates find what they truly want from us. Sometimes we both leave feeling like we got shorted. But when you find that connection ... WOW!! ... within reason, both time and $ become irrelevant!!

Happy hunting my friends. I hope you find what you are looking for!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:43 AM   #21
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I almost always dress in lingerie and heels. If something is requested, I do my best to accomodate. I will admit, I don't automatically wear stockings as much now as I have in the past for a variety of reasons.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:25 AM   #22
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy heels and stockings. It brings a whole different sexiness out of me. Just make sure there's enough AC in the room. It's going to get hot in here. Whoo! Lol.
sovanna is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:10 AM   #23
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to dress up in heels and stockings...i generally ask if my playdate has any special requests . ...and then go from there...

Lingerie has a way of making me feel sexy...and helps set the mood..it also gets things heated up nicely sometimes as soon as i open the door.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 08:40 AM   #24
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Just Two Things !

I truly enjoy it when I walk thru a ladies door and she's wearing only two things............some high heals.......and a smile !
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:07 AM   #25
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Can't say I've ever had a provider get mad/upset... Had some conveniently forget by the time the session came around.

Having her putting on the stockings as I walk in and them never actually getting on before I had her legs around me is a good idea...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:08 PM   #26
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
*sigh*

Showered in a towel ready for you to lick me dry and fuck for 55 minutes just doesn't cut it anymore.
The towel just gets in the way.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:30 PM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I love, love, love it when a girl wears stockings and heels. I need to change my P411 profile to point that out.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:37 PM   #28
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Still almost a whole page of replies after this post. Weird... lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
maybe they dont have any legs
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:45 PM   #29
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 599841
High heels << Thigh Highs if you do a request .. I dress to impress for my guest

thigh highs are not a lot of fun to put on when your alone with out help !

there are 2 straps or sometimes you can get 6 -8 straps
I have both kind's ..
best kind to have are the ones with the metal hooks as makes the stocking easier to put on then the plastic hooks ones / plastic hooks don't hold well if the stocking has a lace or thicker bad ..

SO WHO LIKES TO HELP PUTTING THEM ON ??
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #30
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Attachment 599841
High heels << Thigh Highs if you do a request .. I dress to impress for my guest

thigh highs are not a lot of fun to put on when your alone with out help !

there are 2 straps or sometimes you can get 6 -8 straps
I have both kind's ..
best kind to have are the ones with the metal hooks as makes the stocking easier to put on then the plastic hooks ones / plastic hooks don't hold well if the stocking has a lace or thicker bad ..

SO WHO LIKES TO HELP PUTTING THEM ON ??

Both hands raised. I am here to help.

PS. Great picture!
Gbfsl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women