Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48488
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41857
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Maxie .. Clearly BP didn't make this up and if he did then say so. Accusing the board of running you down just because you got called out by multiple sources for more than one case of poor TCB doesn't make much sense.

Guys .. What I get from this is she flakes on some but is a great experience for others.
That just makes her unpredictable at worst. If she provides quality BCD and is has a good personality I wouldn't dismiss her completely.

She has good reviews so I wouldn't say run from her but I also wouldn't suggest putting her at the top of the must see list as there are TCB issues.

Based upon reviews if you do schedule and actually meet she'll likely be great but don't bank all your hopes on her reliability or at least be smart enough to have a backup.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxieryan View Post
....6 missed appts ....in 7 yrs and I'll bet that EVERY one of you will get on here and cry about it. My last word on the topic.

Did any of the 6 get a call canceling? ...a quick apology and offer to make things right?. an explanation up front?.... or did they have to report it to the board to get a response?

Please remember that this is all about FUN!!!!!! Have some fun and like yourselves more!!!! You have permission.....LOL
They should Thank-you now I guess?

they WANTED to have fun, got stood up without notice and now get belittled by speaking up about it?

Some guys WILL see a lady that has a rockin body and some great reviews at a good price point EVEN WITH a NCNS....

Some will NEVER consider waiting their time on a lady with even ONE NCNS...

But Six NCNS and a flippant attitude about it?

I would be willing to bet you just helped a few guys get down off the fence and make a decision about seeing you.

Everyone that has watched a ladies reputation and performance plummet can point to a few up front indicators like this.

That is why it is so important for the information to be shared and for anyone trying to get in the way of the information to be looked at in a more critical manner.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I never NCNS, ever. If I can't make an appointment I text/email/tie a note to a carrier pigeon and let the woman know, as quickly as possible.

That's common courtesy, and I would expect the same in return. When I don't get it, I don't throw a fit, I just make a note that this is someone that clearly doesn't want to see me any more and is too shy to say so!
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
I never NCNS, ever. If I can't make an appointment I text/email/tie a note to a carrier pigeon and let the woman know, as quickly as possible.

That's common courtesy, and I would expect the same in return. When I don't get it, I don't throw a fit, I just make a note that this is someone that clearly doesn't want to see me any more and is too shy to say so!

I use to use that tactic to get rid of people late or not showing up for work at times......

"I'm sorry darling?... I assumed you quit when you were not here at 9Am as you were scheduled to be. I already processed your voluntary termination request for you...".
Old 01-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #20
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. Someone has a huge, obnoxious chip on their shoulder!!! I understand the situations being revealed here, even if it's so damn late, but yes, this was definitely running down on a very nice person who has made a few mistakes. Boy, she was thrown to the wolves. Just ignore the banter. She's obviously apologized. If its not good enough for you, move on. I'm so sorry you were just torn apart. Understood that info like this needed to be disclosed, but the severe critisism about 6 missed appts in 7 years? Really!?? That's pretty fucking good if you ask me. Especially in this world!!!

Info::: appreciated. ( for the men of course)
The put downs, critisism, nagging, and arrogance::: unnecessary.

I completely agree w all the points both parties have stated, but the "meanness" from a "gent" to a provider, is screwed up.

My opinion.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #21
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could be wrong here about what she meant, but she said MISSED, not NCNS. Completely agree w your point whispers, except for that little part.

The above statement, however, was not intended for you.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #22
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I still plan to see Maxie anyway after this thread. She's had stellar reviews for a long time. Like in the Olympics, I throw out both the high & low scores & look at the rest.....and that's been really good for a long time.....just my 2 cents.
Who's Your Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #23
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
I could be wrong here about what she meant, but she said MISSED, not NCNS. Completely agree w your point whispers, except for that little part.

The above statement, however, was not intended for you.

I DID ask if those 6 appointments resulted in any notice from or apology calls from her without the need to NCNS...

What are a couple of missed appointments over 6-7 years?

Not a whole lot really for a lady that outside of those indiscretion maintains a good reputation....

But they NEED to get reported and at times discussed.

Often times the discussion brings others with similar experiences out as it did here.

Now let's look at it in a smaller time frame.... What is TWO or THREE missed appointments in a 2-3 week or even a 1 month time frame?

Well.... THAT could be a sign of a bigger problem of some sort in play. Maybe something has developed or is developing creating an instability that did not exist 2-3 months ago.....

Absolutely GREAT providers get off track and go bad some times.... No matter how great they were.. when they crash and burn it is usually at the expense (our time is money too ladies) of some of the guys....

And before people as a whole are willing to admit they came tumbling down, there were similar reports and discussion as presented here.

I do not mean to insinuate there is anything of that nature here.....

had she made her gracious and well worded apology and bowed out.... she would have come across very well....

If we assumed Baloney's post is accurate all she needed to do was apologize there as well.... Her response provided considerable weight to his presentation as being accurate and deserving..... She really helped HIM make HIS point....

Honestly Ladies.....

Some of you fail to understand that in a situation like this..... No one really cares WHAT the reason was or how valid your excuse or reasons were.

Coming into one of these and trying to tell any of us what happened gets you nothing really....

These are Absolutely No Win Situations. All you can do is say your sorry, offer to make it up and move on.

Hell.... I don't LIKE the policy but post your apology and fire a PM to a Mod to lock the thread. They are on record as saying they will do so. That particular policy works in your favor and helps keep something like this from blowing up....

Now... that probably won't work if you take the time in your apology to get off track and say something deserving of rebuttal..... Our Mods are a bit sharper than that.....

People think I just love to bash ladies........ There are others that will pile on in a thread like this.....

i really don't get worked up over NCNS.....

I get interested and jump on my soapbox when someone that takes damn good money for their services, for some a couple of days work, and then feels entitled to bash people for discussing how those services are rendered or not rendered as well as passes judgment on them for doing so.

She copped an attitude for being run down as a person when the WORST presented here was STILL about her services or direct responses to HER comments.

This was a thread SHE controlled the outcome of long before it even had the first post.

Something I think EVERY lady should consider before they ever post a word in any thread is this.....

Word your response in as neutral a tone as possible presenting your view NOT to those of us here that might respond to you. always keep in mind the MUCH larger majority of readers that will NEVER post and simply make a decision based on not just what you post but the manner in which you did.

I would bet that VERY few ladies make much of their income off those of us here that will respond or comment on what they say.... I would bet that the bulk of their income comes from those that seldom or never post.....

So why argue with those of us that do?

Slip in your threAds, flirt with those that want to flirt and try to stay as neutral as possible..... It will be VERY hard to go wrong with that kind of attitude....
Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #24
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You're speaking (writing) as if she DIDN'T apologize. She did. And as I've stated before, I don't disagree w the disclosure. But, you tried to say another hypothetical situation to prove you're point, ( those MISSED) calls were done recently. You don't know any of that info. Not even a little bit. And NO, I DO NOT agree with her having the hand here and controlling the outcome. And sorry, but yes I do believe that her "run down" comment was relevant. Not having a "tude".

I understand that you didn't mean to insinuate that hypothetical situation to make your point, but you did.

And Ive been here here for 7 years, 80% of that I didn't post. Now I post much more. Some neutral, some not so mucht. My business hasn't hurt one bit. Being honest. No offense, but you're basically saying that by her responding ( WITH an apology, I may add), it has made decisions for certain men. I again, have to disagree, just my opinion. But I think you branched off, and I followed.

Point is, I disagreed w the critisism and bashing. Not the disclosure.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
You're speaking (writing) as if she DIDN'T apologize. She did.

I know... Did you miss this comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
had she made her gracious and well worded apology and bowed out.... she would have come across very well....
I felt her first response was proper....

And as I've stated before, I don't disagree w the disclosure. But, you tried to say another hypothetical situation to prove you're point, ( those MISSED) calls were done recently.

That is not at all what I meant to insinuate nor was I speaking of Maxie.... That particular point WAS hypothetical however supported with plenty of historical examples....

You don't know any of that info. Not even a little bit. And NO, I DO NOT agree with her having the hand here and controlling the outcome.

Sure she did....

A) She could have showed....
B) She could have called if she couldn't show
C) If she couldn't do A or B she could have got to him a lot quicker with an explanation and possibly headed off any posting..... Her response to his Post came DAYS later... I don't know when the appointment was made for and how soon after he posted of course....

The same with the case as presented by Baloney Poney....

There were plenty of ways Maxie could have handled this that would have never allowed it to make it here to the board.....

instead she presents an attitude that implies...
"HEY... I'm Great MOST of the time. LIVE WITH IT..YOU JUST WERE NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME AT THAT MOMENT!."

And sorry, but yes I do believe that her "run down" comment was relevant. Not having a "tude".

So we both have our opinions....Isn't it great we have a forum and manner in which we can express them?.

I understand that you didn't mean to insinuate that hypothetical situation to make your point, but you did.

But IS it hypothetical? Stop and think of my example of someone great for a long time that starts to go bad.... Maxie stated she has only 6 NCNS in what... 7 years?

hmmm..... 6 in 7 years would average out to 1 every 14 months...

She could have very probably made the statement at the beginning of November that she only had FOUR in 7 years!.....

and here she has TWO in less than 2 months? An Anomaly or the start of some slip?

It can be spun a lot of different ways...... I simply think all the information has a right to be displayed as well as discussed and then other can make more informed decisions..... Some may thing 6 in 7 years is nothing.... where others will be appalled at 2 in 2 months... One a month?

And Ive been here here for 7 years, 80% of that I didn't post. Now I post much more. Some neutral, some not so much. My business hasn't hurt one bit. Being honest. No offense, but you're basically saying that by her responding ( WITH an apology, I may add), it has made decisions for certain men.

Yes. I am saying exactly that..... Some man have read her post and made a decision not to see her.... Some made that decision SOLELY on her admitting to the NCNS... There are men that will absolutely never waste a minute on a gal that pulls a NCNS..... others made that decision based on the manner in which she responded to the 2nd NCNS disclosure....

I again, have to disagree, just my opinion. But I think you branched off, and I followed.

Point is, I disagreed w the critisism and bashing. Not the disclosure.
Please explain how I "bashed" her?
Old 01-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #26
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Wow. Someone has a huge, obnoxious chip on their shoulder!!! I understand the situations being revealed here, even if it's so damn late, but yes, this was definitely running down on a very nice person who has made a few mistakes. Boy, she was thrown to the wolves. Just ignore the banter. She's obviously apologized. If its not good enough for you, move on. I'm so sorry you were just torn apart. Understood that info like this needed to be disclosed, but the severe critisism about 6 missed appts in 7 years? Really!?? That's pretty fucking good if you ask me. Especially in this world!!!

Info::: appreciated. ( for the men of course)
The put downs, critisism, nagging, and arrogance::: unnecessary.

I completely agree w all the points both parties have stated, but the "meanness" from a "gent" to a provider, is screwed up. My opinion.
After reviewing all of the posts I cannot find one single case of her being bashed or personally put down as either a quality BCD provider or as a person.
A few did mention that they don't give poor TCB a second shot. Nothing wrong with that.

When the thread was started my initial comment was “Not enough information to have an opinion either way”

After the OP explained in more detail I figured oh well shit happens and besides even if days late, at least she eventually came back with some form of explanation and an apology.

However when it came to light that this was not just a one-time recent incident but rather a clear emerging pattern of her recent TCB practices only then did I comment based upon her accusatory post.

Even then she was neither bashed nor run down. I simply stated the obvious. Based upon her history as a quality BCD provider she should not be dismissed as a quality BCD provider option but also based upon her repeated recent TCB practices she should not be put at the top of the list for those with limited hobby time who heavily rely upon good TCB.

I fully understand you coming to her defense but the fact is no one is attacking her. The evidence of her recent TCB is being discussed period which is the very point of coed. There is absolutely nothing bashing, arrogant, mean spirited, nagging or critical of her as a person about it.

You appear to be quite a hot provider yourself but if reports start popping up that reveal you are adopting similar poor TCB practices then although you will also Not be dismissed as a quality BCD provider you will no longer be the first choice for those counting upon good TCB.

ExoticEzra switch roles for a moment. If a monger with a good board history started a pattern of NSNC's wouldn't the same reasoning apply with you and other providers?
"He's a great guy but if you have a choice of booking between two clients for the same hour who are you going to choose"?
Nothing personal against him as a monger but time is money.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:07 PM   #27
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are right Cody, I didn't see it from that POV. Switching roles, it does make sense.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
Guest032113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Talking Saw MaxieRyan

I setup a meeting to see maxie again, lets just say I'm really glad I did!
Guest032113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women