Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This what happens when people put party first, and Country second. If their man is in power, he can do NOTHING wrong.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Alright I'll go with that, I thought OP meant literally.
It is literally an attack on the U.S. or

... any country's embassy is an attack on that country.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Only thing bothers me is there was another better defended safe house why wasn't the ambassador there.with the quick response team...
That's the "only thing" bothering you?

Where was this "better defended safe house"? and

What "quick response team"?

Does it bother you that the administration pulled security earlier?
Does it bother you that the administration pulled an "escape" airplane?
Does it bother you that the administration has been lying about it?
Does it bother you that the administration is still lying about it?
Does it bother you that 4 good men died needlessly?
Does it bother you that Bidenoxious laughs about it on national TV?

With all due respect, our country can do better than that.

Hillary got her 3 a.m. phone call. She botched it. We knew "he" would.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default I'm not angry because its

GANGHAM TIME!!!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
This what happens when people put party first, and Country second. If their man is in power, he can do NOTHING wrong.
Yep, Both parties do it.

What I find funny in a sick sort of way is how some can not see that their side does the exact same thing , only with a different political slant.

People in power, try and stay in power, that is why the GOP spent like they did from 2000-2006. Paul Ryan was spending like crazy, now he acts like he is some sort of spind-thrift and the Tea Tally Wackers are falling for it!

Cracks me the fuc up. The thread starter is a case in point...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
US soil was attacked on September 11, 2012 and four Americans killed. We know the Obama White House KNEW this was a terrorist attack when it occurred. They had live time streaming video and nothing was done. Five days later the UN ambassador went on TV and blamed a video that no one had seen. Nine days later (remember the White House knew the truth) Obama went in front of the UN and blamed the video and expressed misgivings about the right to free speech. Obama goes on the View and lies to the American people saying we have no proof it was a terrorist attack (remermber the White House knew). It took 24 days for an investigation to begin after journalist and locals picked through the rubble. Someone from the State Department or above rejected repeated requests for greater security. We know that the Obama White House was told but we are told by Biden that they (he and Barack) didn't know about anything. The intelligence community has said that blaming them to protect your political interests is not the kind of leadership this country needs. Obama is apparently trying to blame everything on Ambassador? Rice. Did I get something wrong?

You were all up in arms when you falsely claimed that Bush was cherry picking intelligence, you claimed that Bush lied (and that was refuted), you protested when Bush told you things that you didn't want to hear. You were so angry then, why aren't you angry now?
Fixed that for you.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't recall any terrorist attack on U.S. soil this year, fill me in on that.
Embassies are legally the soil of the embassy's home country, not the soil of the host country. An attack on an embassy is an attack on the embassy's home country, and an overt act of war, and has been considered such for a VERY long time.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #23
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

the liberals increase spending and don't want to cut funding for any of their projects. So the republicans agree to cut spending to help and the liberals try to make it seem like it was all the republicans fault for cutting spending on beefing up security at our embassy's. Gotta love the way liberals think and twist things to their benefit. reminds me of the class asshole who would get in trouble and blame others for what he did.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Interesting how some can make light of the death of a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans, including Navy Seals. However, this is an outrage, and the attempt of the President to deflect blame, and cover up the truth is an impeachable offense. If Obama had any decency, he'd resign.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's the "only thing" bothering you?

Where was this "better defended safe house"? and

What "quick response team"?

Does it bother you that the administration pulled security earlier?
Does it bother you that the administration pulled an "escape" airplane?
Does it bother you that the administration has been lying about it?
Does it bother you that the administration is still lying about it?
Does it bother you that 4 good men died needlessly?
Does it bother you that Bidenoxious laughs about it on national TV?

With all due respect, our country can do better than that.

Hillary got her 3 a.m. phone call. She botched it. We knew "he" would.

Pimp mobile I can you never watch the news.you are excused if this is all the knowledge you have go sit in the corner..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The facts are lined up against the Kool Aid League. Their arguments to deflect are bogus.

In testimony Wednesday [10 October 2012] before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security, was questioned:

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.). “You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

Lamb responded, “No, sir.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...katrina-trinko
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Interesting how some can make light of the death of a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans, including Navy Seals. However, this is an outrage, and the attempt of the President to deflect blame, and cover up the truth is an impeachable offense. If Obama had any decency, he'd resign.
You're probably right. It could be construed as derelection of his duties. Like Biden was trying to imply during the debate that this administration didn't know the Embassy had requested additional security is a crock of shit. They did know and they should have known. There had been talk of a need to step up security forces and they ignored it.The other big lie is the mayhem stemmed from a video. The attack was planned and premeditated, which had nothing to do with a video. Another big problem that will unravel this even further was they put Candoliza Rice up to a press conference and she was unable to offer any credible information, when Clinton should have stepped up to the plate on this situation. Although I agree with you that this incidence holds grounds for impeachment it won't happen of course being so close to election. But it could hurt Obama's chances now for re-election.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're probably right. It could be construed as derelection of his duties. Like Biden was trying to imply during the debate that this administration didn't know the Embassy had requested additional security is a crock of shit. They did know and they should have known. There had been talk of a need to step up security forces and they ignored it.The other big lie is the mayhem stemmed from a video. The attack was planned and premeditated, which had nothing to do with a video. Another big problem that will unravel this even further was they put Candoliza Rice up to a press conference and she was unable to offer any credible information, when Clinton should have stepped up to the plate on this situation. Although I agree with you that this incidence holds grounds for impeachment it won't happen of course being so close to election. But it could hurt Obama's chances now for re-election.
It's Susan Rice. She's a lying stooge for Obama.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It's Susan Rice. She's a lying stooge for Obama.
Haha, the other Rice ok, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:45 AM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am so glad you fixed that for me. I feel so silly that I confused Obama with Bush, Cheney with Biden, and Rice with Hillary.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women