Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
SL, I'm speechless...for me that would be 1 GOOD and the other 2 UGLIES...damn you live a hard life! LMAO!

(BTW, didn't make it to see SAM. I'm still in Thailand, and OMG! I may just move there!)
I almost don't want to ask this..... but you did see "Hang Over 2" right???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdngDnHsRtk

Be safe and make SURE!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #17
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I'll report back in a minute...but, TRUST IN ME...it was ALL pussy in my face and in the house...I met KayKay, Jolie today and damn, damn, damn, beauties...now I must say, AsianJJ as already reported is OMNIBEAUTIFUL...but her cousin KayKay - it must run in the family. OMGorgeous. I've got plans...
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking

Yesterday...I laid low (meetings, travel...). In the cut, on the HUNT anticipating today...I must say, it's been about a week, and seeing AsianJJ today, I didn't realize she was this beautiful. She has a decadent smile, and...more in a bit...

AsianJJ (Houston)

She's Grrreat!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Yesterday...I laid low (meetings, travel...). In the cut, on the HUNT anticipating today...I must say, it's been about a week, and seeing AsianJJ today, I didn't realize she was this beautiful. She has a decadent smile, and...more in a bit...

AsianJJ (Houston)

SL would love her LONG TIME!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #20
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

No!!! mijo love her long time. You choose others...I listed two others, why do you have to choose mine??? This one you leave alone.

Although, Redd Rozay, you won't miss her now when you visit Houston. She is in Houston now! Be sure to hook up with her before you leave. You can thank me later!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #21
Redd Rozay
Fly on The Wall

Encounters: 39

Quote:
No!!! mijo love her long time. You choose others...I listed two others, why do you have to choose mine??? This one you leave alone.

Although, Redd Rozay, you won't miss her now when you visit Houston. She is in Houston now! Be sure to hook up with her before you leave. You can thank me later!

You sir are a True Gentleman!!! Sharing IS Caring!!!

Thanks for keeping Ole Redd in the know!!
Redd Rozay is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #22
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking Good to Grrreat!

Grrreat! Damn few are just that...

Today...in my world...lazy day, checked my phone - nothing, actually a missed call from MRod(such a sweetheart), checked PMs, a few from a couple of providers...very sexy, [1] I've seen before, [1] I haven't yet...but, today my focus was AsianJJ...
I had an appointment setup today. She changed locations and to my pleasant surprise, she has a permanent place here now...Mmmmmm!

I entered today, into her residence, a strange, new place (meaning, unfamiliar), in Galleria but when she opened the door, I got a glance as she hid behind the door. Oh MY...I thought, did I...Yes, I did...I underestimated how beautiful she was. Now, I recalled being thrown for a loop upon our first meeting, but damn, she looks THAT good???
Door closed, sexy black & pink lingerie, red heels, all from the very first day. But there was something different. Her lipstick was very light, allowing her face to show through even more so...AsianJJ is a beautiful, elegant and decadent young woman. THAT smile, there it is as she greets me with a kiss...I'm helpless now...little does she know it...

What I remember most from today is much...I saw that "look" more pronounced and was concerned. She really had me worried as she just wore me out in MISH, had my heart pounding, I had to slow down and rest...more champagne, her glass handed to me now in my left hand, mine in my right hand...One look from her and I knew...I drank the rest, still her's in left hand, mine (now empty in right hand), laying on the bed, she stops the BBBJ and approaches me from behind, places her tit over my wanting mouth. I indulge. She begins to lick and suck my right chest/nipple as I hers with her still hovering over me. I knew what was next...both hands full with champagne glasses...helpless as she sat on my mouth 69 and engulfed my dick into her wet mouth as she rode my mouth, my tongue, grinding back and forth, positioning for more deep tongue fucking, her pussy, her wetness, her juices...Mmmmmmm, her moans...

I was setup and taken advantage of...she decided it was time to fuck, dismounts my face and approaches me, sticking her tongue deeep into my mouth, Mmmmmmmm...more memoires to come from this one...

A very nice and sensual face-sitting indeed...her pussy was all in my face and mouth...TODAY!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #23
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default It's all Thai...I've always loved Thai food...now I know why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I almost don't want to ask this..... but you did see "Hang Over 2" right???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdngDnHsRtk

Be safe and make SURE!
The irony of it all...this is one of my favorite movies...I'm going to watch it over again now! Funny as hell! Again...no clue at the time, that I would meet her...the connection...such a beauty...

No doubt, they are going to be seen as a threat by some haters locally...they could rule Houston if they knew how to or wanted to. Damn hobbyist brothers, holding out like this...took me this long to understand...yet some of you knew all along...damn you
Old 08-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #24
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking Grrreat!

What I recall today as she (AsianJJ) hovered over me, fucking my mouth, tongue, my face with her pussy, legs, thighs, hips girating...as she took all of my dick into her lustful, wet mouth...pauses to give me a breather, grabs her champagne and drinks, but first sees that mine is empty. There's the "look" again, she leans forward. I know automatically to raise my head towards her and open my mouth, as I drink her champagne from her mouth, like a stream straight to the back of my throat...Mmmmmm, another, this time more volume with little champagne, so erotic, a woman's saliva...yes...she does this several times, turning me on erotically like never before...

After fucking, condom off, she jumps back on top, 69, riding my tongue as she sucks and licks my dick, wet, soft hand strokes, then more from her warm mouth...I'm looking at her thighs, ass, pussy, all perfect as I take her entire pussy into my mouth, tongue fucking her at the same time...she squirms, and continues to worship my dick with her tongue, mouth and saliva. I stick my right index finger into my wet mouth for lube then play with her ass, rimming her with my wet finger, then insertion, slowly, as she moans, deeper as she straddles my face, pussy entirely in my mouth now, getting tongue fucked and FIA...I can't take it anymore, her pussy, her ass, my FIA, I tell her I'm cumming, her wet mouth now positioned perfectly to receive...I jump, as I fill her mouth (my shit is addicting, so I rarely cum this way). Some escapes her mouth but she savors it all (nasty and decadent beauty). When I'm with AsianJJ, I'm like a lost kid and she takes great care of me! AsianJJ is awesome!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #25
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Movie time as I sip more champagne...yesss, what's in store for tomorrow or this week?
I had a busy, busy week last week and can't imagine I accomplished everything I set out to, plus the LL hobby surprise...damn, I'm good...
This week, I'm laying plans, maybe for a mulitple-Thai sexperience, multi-hour. I'm not sure yet though...Have a great week.

Happy Hobbying...
Safe Hobbying!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #26
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking RoadKill Reviews

What amazes me is the amount of gents who go in, see her (someone they wouldn't hit for "free") and still go through with it? I'm seeing more and more of these reviews. Just curious...
Old 08-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #27
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking The UGLY: Moments like these call for...Pussy-in-a-Bottle

Say 'NO' to the B&S...go to the drugstore...then home where it's quiet.

Yes, don't forget to wash your hands afterwards...
Pssst...a nice, cold can o' beer doesn't hurt...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:44 AM   #28
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default The UGLY...Fight or Flight (I hauled ass...)

Ok, it's been a while, a long, long time ago, back before I've refined my skills for the "HUNT"...BP experience...great pics (but something told me - just wasn't right), great TCB up to the moment (couldn't tell by the voice over the phone). I knock, she opens the door, in I walk. I turn around, and that feeling of, "Oh no, she did it to me, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO...damn it!" B&S, not her, not even close!!!!

Okay, still in shock, I'm now in Fight or Flight mode...not sure if I'm going to have to fight someone on my way out (as I haven't yet checked the restroom, etc). As she walks past me leaving free access to jet out the door, I reach into my pocket as if I forgot something. All the while backing up as she reaches for me...backing up slowly, look left, look right to be sure I'm backing up correctly towards the door...Her facial expression goes from smile to OMG..."no he is not bolting on me, not another one again"!!! I can see her facial expression changes.

So then, now I know it's about to be on...as she reaches for her phone, I'm thinking who is she calling and who am I going to have to fight to get out of this hellhole. All of this in a matter of seconds. Evidently I wasn't the first to jet on her as she seemed to recognize my panic right away. Or, maybe my facial expression gave me up right away...

She starts yelling at me as I open the door and haul ass. Luckily she didn't throw anything at me or hit me...All I hear is "he's gonna get you"...Now, I do not have the time for this nor do I need any problems in my life (I'm thinking as I'm hauling ass). So I'm wide open, ready to Fight anyone I need to in order to get to my car...I'm out, whew!!!! Put my car in reverse, quickly, and speed the hell outta there.

Doesn't stop...text mesages, "He's seen you. Got info on you. You fucked with the wrong one...". All kinds of crazy threats. Damn, now that was UGLY!
Had me at home on guard, just in case some crazy followed me...

And, those days are long gone...I thinck!?!
Point is, money still in hand, made it out safely, and learned from that experience as that will never happen to me again. Too skilled in the "HUNT" now.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:07 AM   #29
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Here's a couple of review titles as of late (true titles, I couldn't make this up if I wanted to):
"Why oh why did I do it again..." comment: really?? why are you asking yourself that AND why are you telling us about it?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522901
"RIP Off" comment: (at first, I thought of "Rest In Peace/Piece")
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=498722
Another one:
"Camila the dead fish with fake pics"
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522337
Guys chime in, what's going on out there? We know the economy is bad, so desparate times will be cause for more desparate measures from fems...You know this and still...chime in, why are we doing this? Paying? Ok already, but then make it Public (although we appreciate the info/TOFTT) and tell the World? Any success stories out there fellas...where you walked, bolted, lived to tell about it? Found a gem/sweetheart?
Old 08-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Mans on a roll!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women