Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #16
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default Nope

I'm not Sofia. By the way, she spelled her name with an f and not ph. I'm a totally different person, but I do know what's going on. Thanks for trying to call me out, though. Anyone with computer knowledge can dissect the facts here, darling By the way, no hard feelings. I don't know you and I am not trying to advertise for my business either (just an FYI).
Old 09-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 09-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #18
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Default Seriously

If I wanted to advertise, wouldn't I be posting under my provider name? I just happened upon this post. I didn't even know that Sofia had been banned. For all of those who remember, she can't right grammatically correct English. I know that registering today didn't help me out as far as my credibility; however, time will tell. I'm only here to contribute and learn (and in some cases) argue. LOL!!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #19
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Default Actually, I just had a thought...

Imagine that? Angelinadream, how is it that you know what Sofia's eyes look like? Considering that any association with her is bad news on this board, why would you call yourself out like that? I'm just curious....
Old 09-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #20
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

If Sofia really is here... and she doesn't PM me... I'm really gonna be pissed off...

I don't care what anyone says... she was always nice to me...
Old 09-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
towme
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42815

Classic sofia! playing dumb, posting then posting a conversation to herself on multiple handles! Yes add angelinadream and undercoverdiva to her handle list. I love the comments back and forth to yourself sofia! God I missed you and your craziness on this forum. Keep up the good work, try not to get banned again.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

.........and this board keeps 'dumbing down' day by day by day..................
Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #23
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Default Towme

I'm asking very nicely that you not call me Sofia. The mods will be able to identify the IP address and I can assure that I will not be banned for multiple handles. Like I said earlier, I picked a very bad time to actively speak on this board. Call it bad timing or whatever you want to call it, but, don't call me Sofia.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #24
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I had to call

Why are you Undercover and just joined today with Towme? I do know Sophia I met her before. I do talk to her, she's not given me any problems so I have no beef with her. I called her to ask for an explanation and she just send this to me. Don't ask me because I have no idea. Sometimes she just comes up with crazy stuff. She told me to post this for the people who joined today to bug me. Hey she helps me and looks out for me so I don't mind. I don't mind you making this thread about you Undercover. I'm just going to have fun on here and meet new people.

Seriously - Book me, hook me up or I'm just not interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwd_OI4--w
Old 09-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #25
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
.........and this board keeps 'dumbing down' day by day by day..................
So that RBJ can understand. ..lol
Old 09-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
angelinadream
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I had to call

Why are you Undercover, Undercover? Did you just join today with Towme? I do know Sophia I met her before. She helps me with some stuff. I take business where I can get it as long as it's legit. I called her to ask for an explanation and she just send this to me. She did not explain much but said this would clear the air? So to answer you yes, I know and talk to her. She told me to post this for the people who joined today to give me a hard time and said you all would "get it"? Hey she helps me out so I don't mind..

I'm here to meet new people. But I see it's hard because people post under fake handles. I guess I'll just look at the join date. Man how do you meet established people here? I thought I was editing, seems to have double posted. I'm still getting a hold of this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwd_OI4--w
Old 09-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #27
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

Default Angelinadream,

you've forgotten one thing, Darling. You made this thread about me when you asked me if I was Sofia. You still don't spell it the way she did, but, what difference does that make at this point? You've identified your association with her and that's all that matters. I could care less who does what, I just didn't want to be confused with her. I may have registered today, but that's for personal reasons which are not your concern.

I'm not here to try and advertise for myself or anything of that nature. If I was, then, I would be using my provider name, now wouldn't I? I guess you are a little upset at yourself for getting yourself caught up in this mess.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #28
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
I do know Sophia I met her before.
Tell her I said hello...
Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #29
angelinadream
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Unless your a guy and can be a friend or book me. I'm really not interested. I'm not upset this is very funny to me. It should be to you too. I guess the difference is I am who I am, Angelina. Why do people post under other handles?

What did you do?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #30
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

That Angelina chica is way the hell too hot to waste time acting silly on a shmb.

Now, we Geezers, Ender, and Dickem...that's another story. We got nothing better to do. But no way, no how does a rare beauty like Angelina have any clue she's engaging us mutts here. Because she ain't.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women