Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2021, 05:17 AM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Read the review.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:11 AM   #17
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I will say that in my experience taking care of business with Summer was one of the most pleasant and reasonable experiences I've had over many years. I typically wouldn't have been as forthcoming with details with any other provider but just like I hope and expect my reviews to hold some weight in terms of building trust with providers I was more flexible due to consistent and large amount of reviews on here that speak to her positive character, great service and performance. At the end of the day it's a judgement call on both parts as to if the risk is worth the reward. From a hobbyist's perspective in terms of doing business with Summer the risk is certainly worth the reward. In most other cases it's probably not and I haven't taken many risks as a result of that.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:13 AM   #18
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousrock View Post
I will say that in my experience taking care of business with Summer was one of the most pleasant and reasonable experiences I've had over many years. I typically wouldn't have been as forthcoming with details with any other provider but just like I hope and expect my reviews to hold some weight in terms of building trust with providers I was more flexible due to consistent and large amount of reviews on here that speak to her positive character, great service and performance. At the end of the day it's a judgement call on both parts as to if the risk is worth the reward. From a hobbyist's perspective in terms of doing business with Summer the risk is certainly worth the reward. In most other cases it's probably not and I haven't taken many risks as a result of that.
I appreciate you speaking on this matter
Thank you for your support and respect.
You are a wonderful example of ONE of the best eccie has to offer.

A true gentleman
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:45 AM   #19
Squirtin Kirstin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 133613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Good Morning ARKANSAS!

I have to agree with you Summer! I’m glad to see someone else is asking for real info as I do. With internet phone numbers and trac phones being so readily available to anyone and everyone, I have to at least know something about a guy that links to him. On the other hand, if a guy from P411 contacts me and has recent okays from well known providers and he’s been on the boards as long as I or at least before 2015 then I usually dont ask much. I know from my own experience (started out at studioWet in Dallas every now and then I still get flooded with LEcalls) these boards are full of every species! I don’t keep guys info and usually ask for FaceTime chat to verify and always tell them to encript our chat and cover everything except PICT bday I don’t even need to see the year, but I do need to know who I am inviting over for my safety and my freedom! My motto... Everyone’s aCop till proven not! Yes, a lot of guys will pass on the screening, but all the money in the world can’t bring my life back or save ones reputation for real world business when we are done here! In my field of work, this just wouldn’t be acceptable, so I will ask for enough details to protect my life and my future!
Squirtin Kirstin is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 09:04 AM   #20
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin View Post
I have to agree with you Summer! I’m glad to see someone else is asking for real info as I do. With internet phone numbers and trac phones being so readily available to anyone and everyone, I have to at least know something about a guy that links to him. On the other hand, if a guy from P411 contacts me and has recent okays from well known providers and he’s been on the boards as long as I or at least before 2015 then I usually dont ask much. I know from my own experience (started out at studioWet in Dallas every now and then I still get flooded with LEcalls) these boards are full of every species! I don’t keep guys info and usually ask for FaceTime chat to verify and always tell them to encript our chat and cover everything except PICT bday I don’t even need to see the year, but I do need to know who I am inviting over for my safety and my freedom! My motto... Everyone’s aCop till proven not! Yes, a lot of guys will pass on the screening, but all the money in the world can’t bring my life back or save ones reputation for real world business when we are done here! In my field of work, this just wouldn’t be acceptable, so I will ask for enough details to protect my life and my future!
Thank you so much for your input!
Its a scary world out there and good clients go bad everyday in this business.
I know I can't eliminate all my Risk .
But with my screening in place I feel I've lowered it tremendously!
And its given me such peace of mind that I believe I've become a better companion.
I actually have an assistant that knows who I'm seeing and my where abouts at all times .
Because after being threatened and even blackmailed if something does turn or gets ugly
I have back up that will call LE .
Because my life is more important then my money .
Its Hard to believe that this even has to be said !
Old 06-18-2021, 11:06 AM   #21
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I've see hot summer some
(not near enough) to know
that she's a sweet and kind
lady that deserves and is entitled to be treated with respect
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:21 PM   #22
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH Luke View Post
The problem is that most girls’ behavior is fine until it isn’t! I’ve had people I trusted turn into people nobody would ever trust on a dime. So, for that reason, that is a deal killer for me.

Good luck with RW screening. You’ll probably get some of the fringe guys willing to go along with that, and for them, that information would be important to have.

If I was underwriting the risk of entertaining a gentleman, the consistency of the reviews here would be invaluable. Many other ladies have accepted such in the past, and benefitted from it.

I’ll leave the hobby before I cave to that, and thankfully, such a requirement is rare and I’m as busy as I’d like to be.

Good luck with your policy, and more power to you if you can pull it off.

Those are my thoughts, since they were invited.

Happy hobbying!
Well stated, especially the first paragraph. I gave some real world info in the distant past. Won't ever again. You may think someone is trustworthy and then they reveal private info. My reviews have been good enough for most; if they are not good enough for the future, then so be it. Which providers want to supply me with their real world info before I date them?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:03 AM   #23
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your thoughts and opinions.
However I don't believe most of you even booked with me before my screening so ill leave that there.
Plus I've applied this screening for the last 2yrs and I have no problems booking on ALL my trips to NWA.

You'd give some random chick in a bar your name & phone number or drop your business card into any bar top jar at a random Chili’s for a chance to win a free blooming onion.
My thoughts and
I know it seems counter-intuitive, but screening is as much for your benefit as mine. Beware the provider that doesn't care about her safety. She definitely doesn't care about yours.
Xoxoxox
Stay classy friends
Xoxoxox
Old 06-19-2021, 07:12 AM   #24
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can you please close this thread
Thank you
Old 06-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #25
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Summer View Post
Goodmorning everyone.
I'm just wanting to clear the air about reviews.
They are great but they're not references.
All of us professionals are now screening with real world information.
References are wonderful when they are friendly and drama free .
But we all know how rare this is .
So for my safety
After being outted on this board last year
I screen with real world information!
I hope you all understand
My need to feel safe when booking with strangers.
If this isn't ok with you,
I understand and there's always other providers that will see you with no screening or safety requirements.
Let's all have fun while staying safe !
Xoxoxo
Your Thoughts and comments are welcome

Hmmm, where to begin?

1."All of us professionals are now screening with real world information.

Really? I've seen many a professional lady and absolutely 0 have required real world information. Where did you get your stats? Twitter?

2. " References are wonderful when they are friendly and drama free .
But we all know how rare this is ."
This sounds like a problem with the ladies not helping each other with references. Maybe you all should work together for the common good.

3. "After being outted on this board last year
I screen with real world information!"
So you were outed here and now you want real world information for everybody you see so you can out them too? Outing is never acceptable. Sorry you were outed but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Who outed you? Male or Female? Did they get booted off the site?

4. "My need to feel safe when booking with strangers.
I understand and there's always other providers that will see you with no screening or safety requirements."
So you're saying that unless a lady gets real world information from clients, she has no screening or safety requirements? Wow! Another Twitter meme?

Guys, just remember your personal information should be more important to you than sex or money. Once that information goes out, you have no control over it and it's out there forever. Guard it jealously. If a lady doesn't feel safe unless she has it, maybe she should get out of the business. Or move strictly into online sex work , where she never has to see a client.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:01 AM   #26
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
Hmmm, where to begin?

Really? I've seen many a professional lady and absolutely 0 have required real world information. Where did you get your stats? Twitter?

This sounds like a problem with the ladies not helping each other with references. Maybe you all should work together for the common good.

So you were outed here and now you want real world information for everybody you see so you can out them too? Outing is never acceptable. Sorry you were outed but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Who outed you? Male or Female? Did they get booted off the site?

I understand and there's always other providers that will see you with no screening or safety requirements."
So you're saying that unless a lady gets real world information from clients, she has no screening or safety requirements? Wow! Another Twitter meme?

Guys, just remember your personal information should be more important to you than sex or money. Once that information goes out, you have no control over it and it's out there forever. Guard it jealously. If a lady doesn't feel safe unless she has it, maybe she should get out of the business. Or move strictly into online sex work , where she never has to see a client.
Just remember lady's your safety is more important!
Stay safe and have fun !
And eccie is a very small pond in a great big wonderful world !
There's my MEME
Old 06-19-2021, 10:16 AM   #27
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Closed per OP request

Edit: reopened per guidelines and staff review.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:52 AM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
Hmmm, where to begin?

So many holes in your logic ... so many. But it is good of you to post your thoughts, such as they are, because it will help other ladies understand you and realize not all money is good money.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:16 AM   #29
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
So many holes in your logic ... so many. But it is good of you to post your thoughts, such as they are, because it will help other ladies understand you and realize not all money is good money.

Well, what are the holes? This is a discussion. Discuss!

Summer didn't answer any of the questions I asked her. Maybe you can fill in as her spokesman?

Anyway, Happy Fathers Day to all. Don't forget to give the mother of your kids a good lay today. She deserves it.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 10:25 AM   #30
challenger340
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86
Default 300 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Confusing reviews with references? References are like reviews ... worthless.

If there is an outer in arkietardville then avoid her and her cohorts. Pretty simple concept. Because she probably already has your information.

70 reviews? Big whoop. I have over 300 here on icky, Vermont is fun. Your reviews, and everyone else's, are totally worthless. I bet if I looked up your reviews I would not see a lot of pertinent information but chest thumping.

Not that long ago two fucktards on P411 had over 150 okays each and within a couple of weeks both beat the crap out of regular ladies. How many times has a big reviewer abused a lady, either physically or through threats? Too many to count.

When I began seeing ladies I had to give real life information. I research the ladies I see. Most of you do not, and that is on everyone of you and no one else.
well sir, I see your review total to be 8, somewhat short of your own chest thumping claim of 300 ,and zero reviews here in arkansas.
I never said 70+ reviews was a big deal. But with you boasting and claiming to have over 300 reviews here and have that little 8 beside your name is a damn good belly laugh. I am sure you will have some GREAT reply.
challenger340 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women