Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60336
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2022, 10:55 AM   #16
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Perhaps Kari Lake should do everything she can to distance herself from the politival clusterfuck that will define Arizona for the next few years (since Hobbs is now officially elected she won't do a damn thing to improve the state's voting mess) ..... Lake should be looking instead at attracting the attention of Ron DeSantis as a future possible VP candidate ..... I mean since Cummala Harris has set the bar so incredibly low for being a complete fuck-up as a VP, Kari would be a vast improvement and an amazing upgrade to the job ..... of course, one small problem - DeSantis would have to win first and judging from the red wave that didn't materialize like the Republicans had hoped, when it comes to voting, obviously most of the country isn't as smart as the voters of Florida are ..... or Texas are .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 11:01 AM   #17
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are the people who continually cry that they lost because of voter fraud, ignorant?
Nope, I don’t cry but I believe they cheated, some people are like geese wake up in a different world every day
oilfieldace is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 11:04 AM   #18
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
The reason these election deniers are losing is that they want to be able to overturn the results of elections they do not agree with.

That is actually a pretty big deal to many people.
That’s horse hockey, I don’t want to overturn anything. Until every voter is required to prove they are a citizen there can not be any fair elections. As far as your last statement, stupid is as stupid does.
Old 11-15-2022, 11:13 AM   #19
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Another rigged stolen election! New that shit was going to happen.

Katie Hobbs is a lying stupid sneaky democrat leftist bitch.
Ok cheater biatch I’m not Ignorant either that’s just how I feel
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 12:46 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Nope, I don’t cry but I believe they cheated, some people are like geese wake up in a different world every day
I do not know wtf you call it but someone who is still thinking that the 2020 election results are in dispute....is CRYING.

Get over it, Trump lost. I'd say the same thing to any Clinton supporters in 2016.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 01:03 PM   #21
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not know wtf you call it but someone who is still thinking that the 2020 election results are in dispute....is CRYING.

Get over it, Trump lost. I'd say the same thing to any Clinton supporters in 2016.
I am over it friend, shame you are too blind to see. You are the one that keeps bringing it up , not me. I respond with what I truly believe. I still believe there wasn’t a snowballs chance in hell that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. IF THAT TROUBLES YOU WELL I REALLY DO NOT CARE. like Trumps so called defeat in 2020 , it’s history. One should learn from history , you clearly haven’t , so run along lil doggie
Old 11-15-2022, 01:23 PM   #22
TopRopeDom
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Red, Red, Wine
TopRopeDom is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:26 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That’s horse hockey, I don’t want to overturn anything. Until every voter is required to prove they are a citizen there can not be any fair elections. .
Yea right. Wasn't it Trump and his nut case followers who were the birther movement

I think Obama had a driver's license
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:38 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You're way off subject

Quote:
I am over it friend, shame you are too blind to see. You are the one that keeps bringing it up , not me. I respond with what I truly believe. I still believe there wasn’t a snowballs chance in hell that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK. IF THAT TROUBLES YOU WELL I REALLY DO NOT CARE. like Trumps so called defeat in 2020 , it’s history. One should learn from history , you clearly haven’t , so run along lil doggie
So called defeat???? Is he President? No.

What is it about you flat earthers that never believe in the overwhelming majority of evidence?

Lake is not going to be Governor. Not because of fraud but because she did not get as many votes as her opponent.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 02:40 PM   #25
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:

What is it about you flat earthers that never believe in the overwhelming majority of evidence?

Lake is not going to be Governor. Not because of fraud but because she did not get as many votes as her opponent.
Swing and a miss, try harder
Old 11-15-2022, 02:50 PM   #26
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just exactly what part of, I DONT THINK BIDEN WON THE ELECTION do you not grasp? You can not be that dense? YOU , keep bringing it up
! If that bothers you, move along. Your lack of belief that other people can not have a different opinion than you is laughable. I will believe that till the day I die. To date, I haven’t shot anyone over it and I do not plan too. ITS ANCIENT HISTORY MEANING I NOR NO ONE ELSE CAN CHANGE IT. Your total ignorance boggles the mind. Trump and much more importantly,the country got screwed. Now we are paying for the total incompetence of the American voter.
Old 11-15-2022, 03:59 PM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You're what Hillary called a deplorable. Did you know that? You call a woman some vile names...why? Because she supported Trump? I bet you supported Hillary. What name is appropriate for you? You should be asking yourself what Hobbs is going to do for Arizona and what would have Lake have done for Arizona? So far, Hobbs has been too busy hiding to articulate any ideas. Like I wrote earlier, what happens is on you.
You would be wrong about whom I supported but keep blindly throwing darts if it helps with your grieving process.

I'm sorry if my usage of the word "bitch" offends you. Anything else you want to cry foul about today? Beto? Democrats? Rain? Snow? Knock yourself out about it if it brightens your day.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck about what Hobbs will do for AZ because I don't give a fuck about AZ. What would Lake do for AZ is a more important question. Dumb bitch went from a Buddhist to a Christian. How do you go from that extreme change of faith to another when you are an adult? She is a flake.

She supported Trump's bullshit and ran on his coattails just like her fellow loser idiots who did the same. So yeah, although I don't care about AZ, at least the majority was smart enough to not elect a dumb flaky bitch to be the face of their state.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 04:09 PM   #28
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You would be wrong about whom I supported but keep blindly throwing darts if it helps with your grieving process.

I'm sorry if my usage of the word "bitch" offends you. Anything else you want to cry foul about today? Beto? Democrats? Rain? Snow? Knock yourself out about it if it brightens your day.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck about what Hobbs will do for AZ because I don't give a fuck about AZ. What would Lake do for AZ is a more important question. Dumb bitch went from a Buddhist to a Christian. How do you go from that extreme change of faith to another when you are an adult? She is a flake.

She supported Trump's bullshit and ran on his coattails just like her fellow loser idiots who did the same. So yeah, although I don't care about AZ, at least the majority was smart enough to not elect a dumb flaky bitch to be the face of their state.

Yada yada yada more bullshit from the peanut gallery .
Old 11-15-2022, 04:12 PM   #29
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yada yada yada more bullshit from the peanut gallery .
What is wrong with changing religions? Or going from a non believer to a believer or vice versa? You don’t have the first clue about what you are babbling about, you just take advantage of every opportunity to spout babble.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:20 PM   #30
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

So when is kari calling Cyber Ninjas?
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women