Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2019, 04:46 PM   #16
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
There's what they do, and there's what they tell you they do. "Dental assistant" or "elder care provider" sounds a lot better than, "Sit on my ass all day waiting for the phone to ring." Who wouldn't be more turned on by the fantasy of a real estate agent or teacher-byday-hooker-by-night than they would by "single mom of two kids"? And a few are smart enough to realize that.

Note that I'm aware that sometimes it's true. Sometimes what they tell you is real; but sometimes what they tell you is deigned to create or perpetuate a fantasy for you; and sometimes they just don't want to admit to others that their RW life isn't what they would want it to be.
Very similar to my train of thought when I saw the thread title. Well said.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:09 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
The more telling part about your story is that your "friend" supposedly has made over $1.2 million sucking "some guys'" dicks yet still wants out of the business for some reason. The grass may not be greener, but evidently there's something about the grass on her side of the fence that's not all that great either.
And if she’s taken the risk of not reporting her income, she could have easy=ily had $6-800,000 saved up. Of course, that alone might attract an audit. But still, she could add $20,000 or so each year in income that might make that $12/hour much more palatable.

Have to learn to pay yourself first.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:16 PM   #18
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
From what I have seen, maybe 1% have a RW job, and 80% lie about having a RW job when asked, once you get hundreds of $ per hour, that RW job check looks pitiful for all that time of taking BS

You know who the lazy ones here are, lazy to get back to tricks, lazy in their performance, lazy to keep their schedule appointments and so on

What about the whores that say they need to pay off their student loan? I rem some whore on twitter said a client payed it off for her....taking full advantage of the trick?
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:36 PM   #19
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Smart move is to start in the game at a younger age and use the hobby to pay for college or trade school. Save the rest of the cash and invest some of it. Once you're done with schooling, you can decide whether to keep going 100% in the game or split between a full time gig with some part time hobby work on the side.

Not sure anyone can make enough to just "retire" on unless they hit on some primo investments or find some generous whales. Does provide a good start in life though if done right...and can be excellent supplemental income.
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:03 AM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I've done this off and on whenever I go back to school. I'm on degree number 4 now...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:55 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
What about the whores that say they need to pay off their student loan? I rem some whore on twitter said a client payed it off for her....taking full advantage of the trick?
That would be a YES! Don't hate the player, Hate the game.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:44 PM   #22
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously ? Who gives a flying f*ck !
Why you guys think you need to put your nose in our private RW business anyways ?!

Sorry ... I just got more and more pissed off as I read the comments posted here.
Right away I thought this thread was moronic.
It's unlikely that most gals are going to admit to their RW occupation right here on a public thread. What are we ..... stupid?

BTW .. whether a a provider has a RW job or not, how does it affect your decision to visit with them? Why even discuss it?
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:17 PM   #23
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

^^^ I see it as a byproduct of the illusion most of you (I don't know about you specifically) are selling. A lot of these guys really believe, or want to believe, they are becoming "good friends" w/ providers and "connecting" or "getting to know" them. Which leads to them making inquiries like this. I personally see why you think it's a silly question, but I also understand what would compel some guys to ask.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:18 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh.. no need for all that.

Its natural curiosity, to be honest. Most of my regulars know what industry my real world job is.. and a couple of them even know who I work for. When you've been seeing the same group of gents for years, you tend to get to know each other.

Many women make it a point to talk about what they do.. from putting it in their username to peppering it into comments here and there.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:34 PM   #25
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

There was a pudgy short nurse from a few years ago. She claimed she was a hot nurse. She was like 4’8” 170lbs. Anyone remember her name ???
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #26
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

GP and ORACLE - Yes, understood and agreed.

It's just comments like this that say loud and clear many johns don't have a clue of why some gals might choose to work outside of the hobby....or choose not to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
....once you get hundreds of $ per hour, that RW job check looks pitiful for all that time of taking BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
Ok, I'm going to drink a martini .... I need to chill .....
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:22 PM   #27
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussySnob View Post
There was a pudgy short nurse from a few years ago. She claimed she was a hot nurse. She was like 4’8” 170lbs. Anyone remember her name ???
I know you remember her name...if you remember her ...you remember her name.

You know a lot of stuff that most guys with a week old account wouldn’t ....but then again you claim to not know
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:29 PM   #28
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I know you remember her name...if you remember her ...you remember her name.

You know a lot of stuff that most guys with a week old account wouldn’t ....but then again you claim to not know
eccie was not her only platform she used for making money. But you know that
But trying to stir the pot is fun. Let the games begin.
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:58 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
I think I remember her, she was a real hot head, really emotional on the internet, THAT I do recall
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:20 PM   #30
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
eccie was not her only platform she used for making money. But you know that
But trying to stir the pot is fun. Let the games begin.
I didn’t know that. I do now though.
Analeese is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women