Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162424
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35723
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #16
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews

You poor thing!! know we dont know each other but there is nothing worse than being sick and having no help. If you need anything I'm all over the DFW area everyday running errands....just PM me sweetie.

Get well soon!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:47 AM   #17
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope you are feeling better sweetie. I have a incall by the galleria, i can bring you some soup from La Madelines and lunch if you feel like up to eating just call me.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #18
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you girls so much. Not really much for eating anything right now but, I will let you know when I am ready for some hot girlz delivery service to stop by.

*hugs*
HD
Old 01-31-2010, 05:24 PM   #19
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

an Angel of mercy named Marisa l has appeared and she brought everything on my wish list. Dr. pepper. to the cat box...to cans of food to a hot plate of food. I havent went through it all, but every single bit is welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your soccer mom day to do this for me. It means the world to me. I love you so much girl!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:58 AM   #20
marisaofdallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 431
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking HUG

I did go visit the "nursing home" last night ..LOL aka the "sexy scrub" lady...

Honey, I can tell you that you will be alright...

I love you very much and hope today youre feeling better ( remember I have a Jasons Deli delivery date with you..LOL)

Yes to anyone that doesnt know Honey, HER and HER CAT were in a "MAYDAY" situation...

AND it is LEGIT and she is NO SHAPE to see anyone.

I can barely get her to laugh, and REALLY you DO NEED to take the great advice youve been given by all these nice people and REALLY get more meds and take better care of yourself, because it sounds WORSE.

It will take time and I hope someone ELSE will also help with the remainder of her "domain" fund..

you DONT HAVE TO be present to donate, just go to any CVS , Walgreens, 7_11 or WalMart and get a CVS Green Dot Money pak..ITS 4 dollars to put any denomination of money on card and then you send her the numbers on back of card/receipt

ALL WILL GO DIRECTLY TO HONEY DAVIS
or contact her to pay directly to apartment.....

These days and times are hard, for all of us, and I know people cant really help, even though they want to...

To me "support" of any board is also "support" of its members in their time of need, ...not criticism, not ridicule, not judgement, and certainly not conditional strange or rude offers

unconditional help, even if its something small..

I honestly want to offer myself as a person of contact if anyone ever needs help with something, or knows someone that needs something, please contact me...

as long as the Good MAN upstairs is providing for me to do well, I will always be available for a person that HONESTLY needs help

Cause what comes around goes around and I have received alot of help from people in the past and know its my time to GIVE BACK

and I wont call you spoiled just because your pet or you has a brand/food preference..LOL

I feel blessed to have even known someone like her..

She helped me when I needed it, and I am donating HALF of every session towards her rent ...

remember the kitty "codes" LOL

IM SURE YOU WERE TIRED OF

AND IM SO GLAD you got the LITTER BOX because im sure you were tired of sharing YOUR BATHROOM...LOL

THOUGHT YouD like this...

WATCH THAT KITTY>>>

HEY I FOUND OUT HOW YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN SICK_

LOL hope I made u smile
Old 02-01-2010, 06:49 AM   #21
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I dont know how a green dot card works, and Im nore sure if Im up to learning about it just now, but Im sure those that wish to help me out with rent or tuition for this month will find a way to do so. I will soon be back on my feet. should be working again in a couple weeks at the least. (or so I've been told)

If you have pm'd me, be patient with the response as I can only sit in front of the computer for a very short amount of time before I must lay down again...

Thanks again to the angel of mercy and anyone that donated to her to make this possible.

Btw very funny LOLcats...they make me smile
Old 02-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #22
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Tara- Im testing out semi liquid foods today, yesterday didnt work out so well. If Im well enough I sure wouldnt mind some La madelines tomato soup and crackers...
Old 02-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #23
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

not holding anything solid down today. Thanks Marisa, for the sodas. They've really helped.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #24
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have already RTM'd this post asking for it to be deleted days ago. But I'll ask again.

Please delete.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #25
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry we cant delete any post....rules you know....but I can lock it for you....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women