Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161595
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40766
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Shit, without pea brains, there would be no Tea Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
And yes, this WILL be gold. You have NO idea what's going on behind the scenes.
Like you do!

You are our Sara Paling of the Sandbox. I love it. It is like watching a table of retards play telephone. By the time you repeat what Glenn Beck and other Tea Nuts have said it is pure gold.

Quote:

And my precious WTF, you usually need permission to wipe your bumm from your mommy. I was just bringing it down to your level sugar. Am I still to high baby? I don't think I can go any lower without digging up some sewage lines. Come on up to the concrete sugar. That's a good boy. And dearest, I know you have that natural handicap with your heart. It would have to grow 3 sizes to match the grinch before his grew. I forgive you for that with all my heart.

Awwwwww what would I do without your big ole heart and pea brain?

btw...You ever figured out how to pay for this war you want to send others to die for your cause? Glenn Beck going bank roll it? Or is he to cheap too?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #17
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Joe, I've got a roku and the half off, off brand. Get the roku. It's 100 bucks and damn well worth it. You get every single internet channel plus games.

My basic roku cost 35 bucks at radio shack, super cheap. The only thing I don't like is that there is no youtube channel, it puts a hamper on my karaoke regime in the living room.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
For the record WTF is against free speech.
I pretty much like free speech. That is why I like this forum over others, I like to beat dumb shits like you over the head with free speech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
I've noticed.
How so. I love for you guys to say stupid shit. Lets me know who does not know shit about politics and who does.

I would never want to supress your right to express yourself.

Even this lie you and Whirly are trying to spread about me not for free speech. Lie away Muther Fucker.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
My basic roku cost 35 bucks at radio shack, super cheap. The only thing I don't like is that there is no youtube channel, it puts a hamper on my karaoke regime in the living room.
Well at least you can get Glenn Beck!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #20
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

WTF, I stand corrected. I went back and reread the post. You are not against free speech, you just wish to Critisize and twist what you don't agree with.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
WTF, I stand corrected. I went back and reread the post. You are not against free speech, you just wish to Critisize and twist what you don't agree with.
Well I disagree partly. I do not wish to twist anything. I do wish to Criticize what I feel is total ignorance. I like to listen to the other side, if they are respectful, I will return the respect, if not, I do not cut them much slack.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Now wait a min... WTF I've never seen you be nice to any of misguided folks. (I'm totally open to actually being wrong).

I like you. I mean seriously. And calling me the SP of the sand box is about the nicest thing I've ever heard. When I get to an actual computer, I have a thread in mind that is directed toward you and others that think like you. It's not hate speech. Doesn't true hate have to come from the heart of the mouth that speaks it?

Do I hate? Yes, but I work on it every single day to turn it into understanding and not hate. The one exception would be Muslims. I do not "hate" them but I sure as hell don't trust their intentions and would not bring one home to meet the folks.

My 90 year old pops would never stand to see me date black men (even though I did and still would). I feel even stronger about Muslims. If my kids ever brought home a Muslim.... Well, they won't. I hope they mind better than I did.

Ya right.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Now wait a min... WTF I've never seen you be nice to any of misguided folks. (I'm totally open to actually being wrong).

I said if they were respectful. I do not count someone being nice while stealing my wallet as respectful. I do not count someone ignorant of facts as respectful.

Quote:

I like you. I mean seriously. And calling me the SP of the sand box is about the nicest thing I've ever heard.

Does that mean that I get jb's bj?

Quote:

. When I get to an actual computer, I have a thread in mind that is directed toward you and others that think like you. It's not hate speech. Doesn't true hate have to come from the heart of the mouth that speaks it?

IDK, you tell me, if you believe say what the KKK believes and just pass on their writings as something they wrote, to me that is chickenshit.

If you pass on something hateful and do not condone it, you are part of the hate.

I have the balls to either endorse something or condone it, I hope you do too.

Quote:

Do I hate? Yes, but I work on it every single day to turn it into understanding and not hate. The one exception would be Muslims. I do not "hate" them but I sure as hell don't trust their intentions and would not bring one home to meet the folks.

My 90 year old pops would never stand to see me date black men (even though I did and still would). I feel even stronger about Muslims. If my kids ever brought home a Muslim.... Well, they won't. I hope they mind better than I did.

Ya right.
What this says is that you are about 50 years behind the times, just like your grandfather was. If you believe in science, you could research where conseratives are much more resiliant to change. That is not always a bad thing but it is what it is.

I do give kudo's for not crying stalker! You start doing that and SH it is!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Watching Beck will make you dizzy ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #25
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I guess GB must tip Kayla handsomely after CIM.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #26
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Watching Beck will make you dizzy ...
Since you're already dizzy, watching Glenn Beck might cure you. It's worth a shot!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really not into fear mongering on EITHER side of the political spectrum. Glenn Beck has found his niche... good for him.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #28
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, I have it on pretty good authority that WTF can be very nice to those who disagree with him although I've never met him. He just has a naughty habit of getting into pissing matches with others and it tends to translate poorly sometimes.

He's good people. (Just don't tell anyone!)

As far as this topic goes, I'm going to bow out of this particular one. I personally like you too much to get into an argument with you when there really isn't a good way to end it.

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well I disagree partly. I do not wish to twist anything. I do wish to Criticize what I feel is total ignorance. I like to listen to the other side, if they are respectful, I will return the respect, if not, I do not cut them much slack.
Yeah. We see that all the time from you.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #30
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
OK here's the history lesson on what's happened... and yes I'm giddy as a school girl.

FOX and Beck decided to part ways. He was not fired as the left loooooves to try and say. It was mutual. I remember the very last show he did on FOX at 5pm, he looked right at the camera and said, " 2 years from now, you will WISH I was only on FOX at 5pm.... 18 months later... IN YOUR FACE LIBBIES. You can cry and whine and lie all day long but that guy did actually build an EMPIRE right under your noses.

If you believe Beck gave up his Multi-Million Dollar per year salary and widely-viewed show on FAUX willingly, then you are dumber than even I ever thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Oh, I am horny for YOU dressed in a TV repair uniform unbuttoned to the waist!!! I didn't know this was ever a fantasy of mine until you started with the tech talk. (Well that's a lie - I have lusted over your showcase before.) LOL Come to Dallas and put up a doubles ad to install ROKU systems AND to make sure you completely satisfy your customers, BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

As far as this topic goes, I'm going to bow out of this particular one. I personally like you too much to get into an argument with you when there really isn't a good way to end it.

Always,
Elisabeth

+1000

Class with a capital "C"! Brains with a capital "B"! And Knockers with a capital "K"!

What else does ANYONE need?

(Sorry for using the slang for Breasts - I just wanted to capitalize three different letters and using Tits with a capital "T" would have been just as crude as Knockers! Please forgive my compliment for its crassness.)

Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women