Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
isn't the whole point of being in a relationship with someone else is to love them enough to not want to fuck anyone else but them?
Well then, should that extend to not wanting to eat dinner with anyone else but them? Or go to the movies? Or have a conversation?

Where does the line end? Does it end (or is it more like a rope that strangles)? Should there be a line drawn between two mature adults? Isn't it just sex?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #17
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

One can mask their primal instincts for a while, but eventually they will boil over. Walk away from one of them, preferably the boyfriend, because the damage has already been done. If a man is OK with his woman seeing other men then he doesn't really give a shit about her. The Harem mentality is natural for women, that is the way it evolved. Men have never thrived in harems so you are fighting the laws of nature. Primal feelings ruled by your reptilian brain will eventually surface and it will get ugly.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #18
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Well then, should that extend to not wanting to eat dinner with anyone else but them? Or go to the movies? Or have a conversation?

Where does the line end? Does it end (or is it more like a rope that strangles)? Should there be a line drawn between two mature adults? Isn't it just sex?
I don't know that you should equate actions that can easily be done independent of a partner with those that require a partner. Sex is the only thing in life that fits this description. Yes there is a double standard, but that was determined by evolution not man, and we can rationalize this all day, but we are bound by the laws of evolution. You will not find dining or going to the movies listed as a primal function. The reptilian brain is not civilized in any way, manner or form, it only know what it needs. A man can pretend he is OK with his women seeing other men for a time, but unless he is a sociopath he is just lying, and will face the music some day, probably in a violent eruption. If the man doesn't give a shit about the woman his reaction may be tempered.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #19
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Most of the guys who are on here are probably married or in a serious relationship. I presume a good share of them think they can have a loving primary relationship, and still have sex with other women. Qualitatively, how is that different from what we are discussing here regarding a woman in this hobby?

As some others have said, working as a sex provider will complicate things but I see no reason it can't work--could even work very well with the right two people. Especially 2 people who aren't wired to be sexually monogamous. I absolutely do not buy the idea that loving someone means you must give up the desire to be physically or emotionally intimate with anyone else.

Plus, no two people are a perfect match on either the sexual or non-sexual front. I'm married to my best friend and sex is good, but she isn't nearly as adventuresome as I am. Fortunately each of us has the other's permission to play discreetly, and potentially fill a few gaps in a wonderful relationship. I think my freedom to do so has only made my primary relationship better, and less free of resentment than might otherwise be the case, and the same for her.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #20
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

dude, that's comparing apples to oranges...
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #21
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

For the ladies that do have relationships & in the business.
1. Does he know?
2. Would you let him hobby?
2a. If yes. Is he/would you mind him being on the boards too?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ No, no, and no... my mother taught me to not let your boyfriend know EVERYTHING - he'll just throw it back in your face during a fight ... luckily Ive never had to face this problem as a provider...its really hard for me to have relationships and be affectionate and passionate for free - I can't even hold hands with a guy without feeling weird inside. It kinda sucks and is lonely, but it's what I choose instead of getting broken hearts.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #23
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My SO's only beef is that I work for hours a day and I'm home I'm turned off by him (he's an idiot and my lack if drooling over his dick is more of his own fault than the hobby). Other than that, he's fine. He hires hookers so he can't complain.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #24
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

DG...your question #2 assumes that simply being on the board means that a guy is hobbying. I know several who participate in the board but are not hobbying. Either they are retired completely or are on a long hiatus for personal reasons. I imagine that a person like you would enjoy being on the board socially whether you are hobbying or not. But then again...your review titles would indicate that attending after parties works better for some than others, Mr. Vanity incarnate...and as long as you keep attending them, you'll probably always be a hobbyist.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #25
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
For the ladies that do have relationships & in the business.
1. Does he know?
2. Would you let him hobby?
2a. If yes. Is he/would you mind him being on the boards too?
I have been in a relationship before which failed due to other reasons...

1. He knew.
2. I would have been open to the possibility (each relationship is different, so that's not a blanket statement)
3. I encouraged him to navigate the board but it never interested him.

Now...

1. I can not imagine hiding my profession from an SO.
2. Case by case basis.
3. I would be okay with him being on the board.

In any case...it takes a special person and solid and open relationship to make it work.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #26
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One word....imfuckingpossible
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #27
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiejo View Post
One word....imfuckingpossible

+1

the question is ... how many/what percentage of these "open" relationships (her being a provider) stand the test of time?
Old 07-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---In any case...it takes a special person and solid and open relationship to make it work.

AMEN!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #29
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Well, anything is possible but it's highly, highly unlikely to work for very long.
Sure, it may work for a while, but the normal hurdles that any relationship encounters will collapse that house of cards.

For you, it's a case of wanting to have your cake and eat it too. You want the security of a relationship and your lifestyle, but your lifestyle works completely against earning or deserving it.
It worries some men for their lady to drive to work in bad weather, I can't even imagine what it would feel like knowing your lady is going to meet complete strangers behind closed doors. "Oh hey honey, how was your day?"

About the only one you can have is with a shell of a man, who has little to no self esteem, no employable skills or talents and you support him financially. He has no choice but to surrender to this "open" relationship.
If you find someone who is accepting of it, he is probably missing a few parts in his brain that may leave him deficient in other elements of human qualities as well.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #30
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Well, anything is possible but it's highly, highly unlikely to work for very long.
Sure, it may work for a while, but the normal hurdles that any relationship encounters will collapse that house of cards.

For you, it's a case of wanting to have your cake and eat it too. You want the security of a relationship and your lifestyle, but your lifestyle works completely against earning or deserving it.
It worries some men for their lady to drive to work in bad weather, I can't even imagine what it would feel like knowing your lady is going to meet complete strangers behind closed doors. "Oh hey honey, how was your day?"

About the only one you can have is with a shell of a man, who has little to no self esteem, no employable skills or talents and you support him financially. He has no choice but to surrender to this "open" relationship.
If you find someone who is accepting of it, he is probably missing a few parts in his brain that may leave him deficient in other elements of human qualities as well.
i.e pimp? Where do we draw that line?? I mean, he's going to be benefitting from the $$ too - especially as it rolls in fast. Not going to go there - but ...nope, not going there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women