Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2020, 12:49 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't think he faked it but desperate people do desperate things. Someone as fucked up as Trump will do anything to get reelected so any scenario is plausible with that jackass IMO. I wouldn't put anything past that scumbag to get what he wants.

He is a man with absolutely no moral compass so nothing he does surprises me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:01 AM   #17
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I believe H E caught it. Either that or COVID is a hoax.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:16 AM   #18
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Well actually from what I've heard from Doctors Covid-19 has never been isolated and purified to establish a Gold Standard for which to compare test results, thus the reason for so many false positives. So if Trump tested Positive for Covid, could it be he tested positive for some sort of virus but not specifically Covid-19? Or maybe he doesn't have anything at all. Most everything we are told from the media is worthy of questioning.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:26 AM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well actually from what I've heard from Doctors Covid-19 has never been isolated and purified to establish a Gold Standard for which to compare test results, thus the reason for so many false positives. So if Trump tested Positive for Covid, could it be he tested positive for some sort of virus but not specifically Covid-19? Or maybe he doesn't have anything at all. Most everything we are told from the media is worthy of questioning.

the problem with the test they're using. it can't tell a difference between a live virus or dead virus.

lets just hope trump had just dead viruses that's passing thru his bio system.

chunny is letting his imagination run wild.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:28 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

you don't hear any democrats in washington d.c. get the cv19 virus, but republicans have gotten it.

sounds pretty suspicious.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:59 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you don't hear any democrats in washington d.c. get the cv19 virus, but republicans have gotten it.

sounds pretty suspicious.
Or maybe Democrats are smart enough to take the cooties virus seriously unlike the POTUS.

I have lost a lot of money since this virus hit. I feel like I am in jail because I am stuck at home. But, I'd rather keep my ass at home than be around a bunch of people because money can't buy me my health.

I've never been a sickly person but I am cognizant of things that can put me down for good. This virus is certainly one of those things that can end me. I acknowledge that so I will respect that threat. I'm not Superman. People can make light of Covid-19 all they want. That's a mistake on their part by doing so.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:16 AM   #22
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Anything is possible, but I think H I M actually contracting the virus is not at all ludicrous.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:26 AM   #23
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Anything is possible, but I think H I M actually contracting the virus is not at all ludicrous.
Trump had a fever and O2 levels were a little low when he was moved to Walter Reed. They are giving him antibodies to neutralize the "Spike" protein of CV19 which allows CV19 to get into your cells. They are also giving him the Revesterol which prevents CV19 from replicating. I don't think Trump faked it.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 02:30 AM   #24
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I have lost a lot of money since this virus hit. I feel like I am in jail because I am stuck at home. But, I'd rather keep my ass at home than be around a bunch of people because money can't buy me my health.
Screw that. I can work from home. People who can't work from home can go on unemployment and get that 2k per month and be happy broke and sleeping all day. I don't understand why we want the government to control our lives?
Old 10-04-2020, 02:38 AM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Screw that. I can work from home. People who can't work from home can go on unemployment and get that 2k per month and be happy broke and sleeping all day. I don't understand why we want the government to control our lives?
$2K per month doesn't cover shit for me regarding my financial obligations. It doesn't even cover a week.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:40 AM   #26
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
$2K per month doesn't cover shit for me regarding my financial obligations. It doesn't even cover a week.
Okay. Then do whatever you're currently doing, but why force everyone else to do the same?
Old 10-04-2020, 02:57 AM   #27
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay. Then do whatever you're currently doing, but why force everyone else to do the same?
Ummmm, look Strokey; I hardly address you because I don't think your posts have much merit. I will say that I am just speaking for myself. I am not speaking for others and trying to convince them to do anything other than what they want to do. I assume all people are adults on here so they can do as they please.

I am just saying that $2K per month means jack shit to me with the bills I have to pay. I wish it did, but it doesn't. The government can keep that chump change because I don't need it now and I never will.

I didn't spend years freezing my ass off at those Ivy League schools for free. I did it for the money that I knew would be guaranteed for life. Fuck $2K per month from unemployment. I didn't bust my ass for that bullshit amount of money. I'd never take that welfare. That's just me though. For those who need it, they should take it until they are back on their feet and I hope their future turns out well for them. I have no problem paying taxes to help others who are less fortunate than I am.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:03 AM   #28
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Ha! You are citing that Twitter ''poll'', where 66% said Trump won. But only 3 people answered the poll! Your side will say anything, do anything, skew anything to win.

I say this Trump COVID diagnosis is fake news, until I'm shown proof.

Fake news. Hmm. I like it.
Fake news. Now that is funny.......
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 04:36 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Sometimes the world actually is a better place

Quote:
...But, I'd rather keep my ass at home than be around a bunch of people because money can't buy me my health....

And we thank you for your service of staying at home. I dunno, the air just seems fresher now somehow. Who says good things don't come from bad packages...

Thought for the day: If "money can't buy me my health", then why have Doctors and hospitals?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:17 AM   #30
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
those covid test are not reliable. false positives can ruin your day.
50/50
I don’t think he was faking, that video he was very white, hard to do thru all that fake tanner. And he looked very weak.
He’s just lying more about feeling better.
Let’s see how he looks in a week to 10 days.
I had it in March it lasted 9 days.
It’s gonna take at least a week for complications to set in, then we’ll see. I’m a quarter century younger and in shape.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women