Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42045
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 03:03 AM   #16
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

I just read there is an elementary school class now stranded over there. What policy did the US have to even allow such a trip to occur? Afghanistan hasn't exactly been a safe tourist destination for a while now.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 07:48 AM   #17
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Bottom line! Trump would have handled the situation much better! The talibon would not have punked us with Trump as President!

Gawd joeys is way worse than inept carter the peanut farmer!

Yes, that is what Trump is telling everyone, all over the news shows.....well not exactly....only his go to channel Fox and his main man Hannity. "Me, me, me." That is Trump. Since it is an unproveable statement, he is pretty safe with this one....unlike the fraudulent election claims.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 08:27 AM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Bottom line! Trump would have handled the situation much better! The talibon would not have punked us with Trump as President!

Gawd joeys is way worse than inept carter the peanut farmer!
Then why didn't trump handle it better? I mean he had 9 months of presidency to handle things. Biden had 3 if we were to be out by May 1. Obviously trump didn't do a fucking thing about it when he was president.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:28 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Biden put if off till its was the Taliban fighting season

If need it should have been put off longer when Taliban had to go back to their flower fields
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:47 AM   #20
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Then why didn't trump handle it better? I mean he had 9 months of presidency to handle things. Biden had 3 if we were to be out by May 1. Obviously trump didn't do a fucking thing about it when he was president.
I see math isn't your strong suit. Besides lying and distorting the facts, do you even have a strong suit?

Biden took office in Jan, it was the end of August before we left.

I don't know what kind of "new math" you libs practice, but that is hardly THREE months.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:14 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
I see math isn't your strong suit. Besides lying and distorting the facts, do you even have a strong suit?

I don't know what kind of "new math" you libs practice, but that is hardly THREE months.
maybe this guy can explain it

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 01:23 PM   #22
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:

Took office end of January, Feb, March, April is 3 months. That was the original agreement timeline. Trump had 12 months after the agreement was signed to get things moving. Or was his plan to cram it into that last 3 months? Or was there no plan at all and this was a bargaining tool to be able to stay indefinitely in Afghanistan? That bargaining didn't work out so well. So much for trump being a deal artist.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:26 PM   #23
texassapper
BANNED

When was the above phone call placed?? When Trump was still President?

LOL..

OWN it, bitch.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 01:46 PM   #24
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Took office end of January, Feb, March, April is 3 months. That was the original agreement timeline. Trump had 12 months after the agreement was signed to get things moving. Or was his plan to cram it into that last 3 months? Or was there no plan at all and this was a bargaining tool to be able to stay indefinitely in Afghanistan? That bargaining didn't work out so well. So much for trump being a deal artist.
So you aren't good at reading either I see.

If we didn't leave in May, which I sincerely at least HOPE you agree didn't happen, then after three more months, bringing us up to SIX months where Biden owned this deal, why not wait until we could do it right?

That really was a rhetorical question, I don't actually expect any kind of rational answer from you, but I am sure you will give me more deflection, half truths and outright lies in your feeble quest to make "your guy" look blameless when all the facts prove otherwise.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:06 PM   #25
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

When was the above phone call placed?? When Trump was still President?

LOL..

OWN it, bitch.
Chris Miller, Trump's last Def. Secretary had plenty of calls with Ghani.

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/20...f-says/184660/
Old 09-01-2021, 02:19 PM   #26
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you aren't good at reading either I see.

If we didn't leave in May, which I sincerely at least HOPE you agree didn't happen, then after three more months, bringing us up to SIX months where Biden owned this deal, why not wait until we could do it right?

That really was a rhetorical question, I don't actually expect any kind of rational answer from you, but I am sure you will give me more deflection, half truths and outright lies in your feeble quest to make "your guy" look blameless when all the facts prove otherwise.
Why not wait until it never happens? From what I know Biden tried to extend to after Aug 31. Taliban said no. They already extended the agreement 4 months, most likely reluctantly. I know I know what you will say, fuck the taliban, who are they? Taliban held most of the cards in that agreement. If we deviated from the agreement too much, it would escalate, we would have no choice but to redeploy thousands of troops and hardware. Probably extend the war into the next presidency.

Weather is also a factor, after September it gets colder and colder as the months go on. In October nights are near freezing. Then we have to start thinking about people dying from cold exposure.

I am sure there are 100s of factors programmed in to their "WOPR", every scenario is played out. They then analyze and chose the best strategy.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:30 PM   #27
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
I am sure there are 100s of factors programmed in to their "WOPR"...
You actually may be sure, but you're also actually wrong. Pretty funny that you think these decisions are made based on AI... JFC, you are fcuking ignorant.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr

GG-I see math isn't your strong suit. Besides lying and distorting the facts, do you even have a strong suit?

Interesting how fast newer posters pick up the DPSTs shenanigans.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:47 PM   #29
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
You actually may be sure, but you're also actually wrong. Pretty funny that you think these decisions are made based on AI... JFC, you are fcuking ignorant.
You are so out of touch on reality it is pathetic.

This is from 1990. You bet your ass they computer wargame.

United States Joint Staff First Gulf War planning analysis
In Washington at 10am on 2nd August 1990, the day of the Iraqi attack which would begin the First Gulf War, Mark Herman, the designer of the board wargame Gulf Strike, was approached by the United States (US) Joint Staff and asked to produce a wargame of the developing situation.
By modifying his commercial game, he was able to begin play of a now-classified wargame by 3pm the same day. On several occasions prior to the ground war, Army and Joint Staff
planners used the game with real information on forces, and the entire war took only two game turns and ended with almost no losses on the American side. These outcomes put Herman in direct intellectual conflict with the entire Army analytical community. However, he believed that Gulf Strike provided ‘a much better angle on the truth than
the multi-million dollar computer simulations.’ James Dunnigan states that: ‘The results of this manual game were the basis of much of the decision-making in Washington during August’.

https://csiac.org/articles/computer-...-wargame-tool/

AI/Machine Learning/Data Science is huge in Government. You can input hundreds of factors and the computer simulates outcomes. 1000s or 100,000s of scenarios are played out.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:10 PM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

so....biden eats pudding while his generals and cabinet play make believe video games?

gotcha

bahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahhaha hhahhahhahahhah

And you libs cheer this?

c'mon man!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women