Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #16
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Gentlemen. If there is a need to discuss proper etiquette, perhaps a civil thread in the ML would be a more appropriate location.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:50 PM   #17
PeterFunt
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Yes DJ8rocks is right. There definitely is a need to discuss AMP etiquette. Remember guys, these girls are all connected, they know what is going on throughout the area and pass it on to one another. We try to pass info on here but do a shitty job of it, especially when we get defensive and argumentative. Overtipping DOES cause the AMP girls to demand higher tips and we are the suckers that let our small heads do the negotiations. I have seen the higher tips go up a couple years then back down slowly then repeat upwards again--worse than chasing gasoline prices, but the same idea. We have the deck stacked against us, we need to keep the prices/tips within reason and CONSISTENT and pass the info on through ECCIE so we are all on the same page and receiving good service at a good price. Never be afraid to walk out if they dont give you what you want for the price you want.

PeterFunt is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:14 AM   #18
PGH15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Actually, after reading and going back and forth, I've actually come to see Dogface's point and agree.

I'll admit the error in judgement here. Sorry fellow hobbyists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
PGH15 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:47 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Do you people actually think only guys on ECCIE visit AMPs? We’re a very small percentage. I’ll bet a bunch of mongers that live in Nevillewood frequent Serenity. They throw money around like candy. Trust me on this. Doesn’t matter what a few guys on ECCIE do. Doesn’t matter.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:21 AM   #20
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you people actually think only guys on ECCIE visit AMPs? We’re a very small percentage. I’ll bet a bunch of mongers that live in Nevillewood frequent Serenity. They throw money around like candy. Trust me on this. Doesn’t matter what a few guys on ECCIE do. Doesn’t matter.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:24 PM   #22
PeterFunt
Premium Access

Bambino, there is a big difference in being in a group of men who throw money around on the golf course to impress one another or one of these guys giving a tip to an individual girl in a room alone with her. I was raised in Sewickley Heights and I know these people are tightwads unless they are impressing one another. Its a macho thing. I believe that there are enough people reading ECCIE and other reviews and we can actually impact the going prices without having to argue with these girls every time over tips. If you want to just buy them out with more money, just pay for a whore!
Old 01-16-2019, 12:57 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFunt View Post
Bambino, there is a big difference in being in a group of men who throw money around on the golf course to impress one another or one of these guys giving a tip to an individual girl in a room alone with her. I was raised in Sewickley Heights and I know these people are tightwads unless they are impressing one another. Its a macho thing. I believe that there are enough people reading ECCIE and other reviews and we can actually impact the going prices without having to argue with these girls every time over tips. If you want to just buy them out with more money, just pay for a whore!
I’ve been with them when they were mongering. But maybe I hang with a different group of guys. I’ve played golf at Sewickley and Allegheny Golf Clubs with some good guys. They weren’t cheap either. The bottomline is, maybe you should post signs at the AMPS with ECCIE guidelines on tipping!!!
Old 01-16-2019, 06:05 PM   #24
PeterFunt
Premium Access

You confirmed what I said, among the "guys" with money, they will break out the big bills. Everyone else they are tight. I grew up with them. I worked with them, I know their families, I have seen MOST of them screw over service workers, then spread the dough out freely at the club. Sounds like you are one of them--Go buy yourself a whore and leave our AMP girls alone.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:19 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFunt View Post
You confirmed what I said, among the "guys" with money, they will break out the big bills. Everyone else they are tight. I grew up with them. I worked with them, I know their families, I have seen MOST of them screw over service workers, then spread the dough out freely at the club. Sounds like you are one of them--Go buy yourself a whore and leave out AMP girls alone.
You seem to be the type of guy who makes generalizations and believe them to be true. There are tightwads in every socio-economic strata. I’ve never been a tight wad. Wether it’s business, personal or hobby related activities. I’ve been to AMPs from Toronto to Shanghai and all points in between. Independent hookers to. For local AMPs I leave nothing if there isn’t at least a HJ. $30 to $50 depending on activities and attitude. That’s pretty much it. Oh, I went on a golf trip with a guy from Sewickley Heights. His family owned a prominent business in town. He wasn’t a tight wad. Just a guy who wanted to have fun and didn’t mind spending money or giving the waitstaff nice tips. And he wasn’t “showing off”. That being said, I don’t care what a member here leaves for a tip at an AMP. It’s none of my business and doesn’t affect me one bit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women