Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I TOTALLY agree. So I guess you can't do anything else before you meet him, right? Please don't be in school and have homework. Laundry will HAVE to wait. Dinner? You can eat with him. Sleep? No time. Put your momma on Ignore, because he's texting you.

Wow.

Usually this isn't a problem for me, and conversations outside of appointments and checking up on me are welcomed. My good friends do it regardless of an impending appointment or not. Once an appointment is confirmed, let's say from a new friend, I let him know that my schedule is a bit hectic from day to day and that we will have to schedule a time to talk when we both can talk freely. Emails get answered in the standard amount of time (which is at the longest about 4 hours same day and in the am for late emails.) since I'm in front of a PC or I have my phone with me at all times. I do NOT tolerate someone who wants to monopolize my time. It's one of the reasons I took my phone number down. Some guys make assumptions if you're not available for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.namssa View Post
A guy only "quits the hobby" when he quits. His is still doing play for pay, so he has NOT left at all.

For a great majority of the girls I have seen over the past 3 years, I need to book 4-6 weeks in advance of their arrival. I use whichever method the SP likes, book the appointment and they really don't hear a thing from me until just a day or so before the appointment to confirm that we are still "on". Then it is either the day of to confirm again or just a couple minutes before the appointment to advise I am there, depending upon how that SP likes things done.

Sounds like this guy is bad news and has issues.

Spot on.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Outside of the session it is good business to have communication with the client.
I would have some issues with this. I think having ongoing communication with a client should be reserved to the better regulars. If a lady were to have communication with all clients in some way or another, her time would like be easily exhausted.

I would assume that most ladies need a break from their clients to take care of RL issues. The lady can't be ON all the time. Silence can truly be golden.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I would have some issues with this. I think having ongoing communication with a client should be reserved to the better regulars. If a lady were to have communication with all clients in some way or another, her time would like be easily exhausted.

I would assume that most ladies need a break from their clients to take care of RL issues. The lady can't be ON all the time. Silence can truly be golden.

Amen to that...........Down time is important, as much as I love Cocks, there are actually a few minutes in the day I can live without them.......lol
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You did the right thing girly. I have this stated on my website for that exact reason.

"Sorry, but I am not available for spending time with you outside the Hobby world. All of the time we spend together must be part of our professional relationship. Please do not overstep the boundaries of our arrangement."

I've had this situation happen to me a few times not exactly but same concept.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have a nice CD playing that is 55 minutes long, and when it ends, I gently say...sweetie its getting time to....wrap things up
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #21
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I always have a nice CD playing that is 55 minutes long, and when it ends, I gently say...sweetie its getting time to....wrap things up
smart idea

i think OP was talking about correspondence leading up to a date and if said correspondence is a part of the date experience and to what extreme it is taken.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #22
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The session should go for the duration of time agreed upon in advance at time of booking. Having said that, I believe the session time should start when both are in the bedroom, not the knock on the door, etc. and it's nice when the SP doesn't mention time's up until 5 minutes after the official session time has ended. This is of course based on the guy being a gentleman, respectful, etc. If he ends up being a fucktard, clock watching 101 is acceptable!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:06 AM   #23
funagain2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Elle, notice that not even a single person took the side of this asshole. You are totally right to protect your time from jerks. You will do well in Indy.
funagain2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #24
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by Laz
Outside of the session it is good business to have communication with the client.

I agree to a small point. You must have some communication, because you don't want things to be so mechanical. But, its not fair for the lady if a gent wants to continously email, text or call her. Some guys don't realize that we do have lives and we don't work 24/7. Guys like that need a girlfriend or mistress and not a hooker. They need someone who can hold their hand and be at their beck and call.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:29 AM   #25
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've been the beneficiary of this system. Not all ladies do this, but it is a nice way to "watch the time." But it's not needed for me. I keep a clock next to the bed. I know what time she walked through the door, and I start winding things up at about 45 minutes. Both of us need time to get dressed and cleaned up. Unless she lingers (this is her initiative and generally no skin off my nose), she can be out the door by the 60th minute.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Elle,

This man is ill. This is not the behavior of someone normal, even allowing for the wide variety of behavior that passes for normal. Cancelling is the best thing you could have done, and I will second all the suggestions to stop all communications.

This goes well beyond a "love sick puppy".

Please, protect yourself with this one.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Elle,

This man is ill. This is not the behavior of someone normal, even allowing for the wide variety of behavior that passes for normal. Cancelling is the best thing you could have done, and I will second all the suggestions to stop all communications.

This goes well beyond a "love sick puppy".

Please, protect yourself with this one.
+100. Good insight here. Must be a professional.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #28
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I hope the gentleman is able to recognize that he quite possibly has a mental disorder that can be treated and controlled. It would be nice if you could somehow convey that to him but it's not worth the risk for you. I'll side with all the others - you handled the situation well and sorry you had to endure it.
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Ok that explains the theme to Jaws! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #30
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

"He goes on a rant saying that he feels like he may need to reevaluate the appt. because he's paying a large amount of $$$ and the whole idea is to feel spoiled by me".......and the rest of this sentence should read During Your Visit!

" My good friends do it regardless of an impending appointment or not." exactly, rank hath its priveldge, within reason. If you see this lady for multiple hour visits often or weekly shorter visits every week for the last series of months or some such then yes, you can expect a bit of chit chat via text or phone.

"Outside of the session it is good business to have communication with the client. But there is a limit to anything." yes, and said conversation should be along the lines of "shall we have Indian food or Italian?" and "would you prefer to see a play or go dancing?". Or, a quick "can't wait to see you on Tues!".

"I would have some issues with this. I think having ongoing communication with a client should be reserved to the better regulars. If a lady were to have communication with all clients in some way or another, her time would like be easily exhausted." Exactly!

" Having said that, I believe the session time should start when both are in the bedroom, not the knock on the door, etc. and it's nice when the SP doesn't mention time's up until 5 minutes after the official session time has ended."
I'm afraid not. Let's say you took an hour visit. You wake through the door at 5p for a 5p visit. You then sit on the couch for pleasant chit chat and a glass of wine, let's say for 15 minutes. You then ajourn to the bedroom. You then play from 515 till 605. She then gently suggests that time is running out. You then take, let's underestimate, 5 min to finish activities. 5 min to dress. 5 min to shower. (and, that's building in a 2.5 min shower before and after so you are fresh for festivities and ready to leave in good condition). And, 5 min of "God, that was great!" chit chat on the way out the door. These are All Low estimates. She just Gave you a Minimum of a half hour off the clock on an hour donation, ie half again the time for the same donation.

There's reasons many providers have two hour minimums. I strongly reccomend you evaluate what amount of time you Truly intend to spend with the lady of your choice and donate accordingly.

"I've been the beneficiary of this system. Not all ladies do this, but it is a nice way to "watch the time." But it's not needed for me. I keep a clock next to the bed. I know what time she walked through the door, and I start winding things up at about 45 minutes. Both of us need time to get dressed and cleaned up. Unless she lingers (this is her initiative and generally no skin off my nose), she can be out the door by the 60th minute." Charles Tudor, you are a gentleman. Nice to meet you. And, I bet your professional, friendly and gentlemanly attitude has been rewarded more than once with a lady who Chooses, as opposed to is Expected to, stay and enjoy one more glass of wine!

Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women