Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35679
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Fuck you, you lying faggot.....you didn't even watch the video....otherwise you would know it wasn't 1 security guard, but 4 security guards who denied the soldier entry.........

The story doesn't mention "midgets" either; but my headline would ring true had I substituted burqa for midgets....or are you telling me the 4 security guards would deny entry to midgets as well.....????

You are a fucking dumb shit !

Why is that ?

Only a left wing anti-military type (a liberal) would do something as stupid as deny someone entry because they were wearing a military uniform....you know the same kind of anti-military crap that goes on at liberal universities around the country. The same kind of anti-American liberal crap that occupies places like Austin, Berkley, Ann Arbor, and such.

BTW you dumb shit = it is spelled burqa there is no such thing as burqua!!!!!!
Where and when did you serve in the US Military, Whir-LIE-turd?

Where and when did you go to college, Whir-LIE-turd?

I am pretty goddamned sure the answer to both question is NEVER. No wonder you're so bitter. You are nothing but a poseur. Your life has meant nothing, so you hate anybody whose life does.

You criticize MY spelling, Ignoramus? Hysfuckingsterical.

I wouldn't dare to speculate on what the four security guards would have done any more than I would speculate on MLK's opinion of illegal immigration. You see, that's one of the many areas in which we differ. You run at the mouth. I try to keep to the facts. You shit on anything and everything. I try to only shit on you and your Klan, errr, Clan. Shall I continue, whir-LIE-turd? Or do you think Clarence Brown might have more facts along these lines?

Melt down all you want. But the headline of your OP is ONLY about Burqas (no fucking apostrophe, numbnuts). The post is not. It's not about midgets either, but I have no doubt that you'd rather wear a midget than a burqa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:35 AM   #17
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchybruno18 View Post
A little search on your part would have shown that it was a total misunderstanding between the security company and the school's policy because the district doesn't have such a policy. You should move to Scotland indeed, I think your blame Obama then asks question later attitude shows that you stayed too long in TX. The cold and foggy weather in the highlands is definitely what you need.
Frenchy, I was well aware the school principal apologized, as well he should. I'm fucking retired and have all day to do this shit, and I watched the video completely. He put a policy in place so full of misunderstanding and poor training that the security guards thought they were following rules meant to stop some whacko from putting on fatigues and bringing automatic weapons into the school, when in fact it was a clean cut, fucking Lt. Colonel in uniform and they were too damn stupid, due to the union teachers in the failing public school system overseen by the liberal Department of Education/Indoctrination they were no doubt educated in, to discern it was a motherfucking parent.
In Texas, failure to allow a uniformed Lt. Colonel into a school to pick up his daughter would amount to a criminal conviction and 1 year at hard labor, everyone knows it, and the guard would have let the gentleman in without incident.
Hence, it was a liberal fuckup, and Texas should secede and not be controlled by liberals who create such an oppressive government.

LONG LIVE AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND! MAY THEY THROW OFF THE GOVERNMENT THAT OPPRESSES THEM!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
It wasn't a "misunderstanding" the 4 security guards who refused the Sargent's entry were enforcing their own rules. They understood they were denying entry to a man in uniform - there was NO MISUNDERSTANDING about that!

WTF were those 4 security guards thinking? And who are they? I can tell you a "Limbaugh" conservative wouldn't do such a dumb thing......but a dumb liberal would....someone who loathes the military ! Someone who voted for Obama.

I doubt those same 4 security guards would deny entry to a woman wearing a burqa !

Why do I think they wouldn't deny a New Black Panther type either.
Listen to your dumb tap-dancing ass. Your silly shit-stirring post turns out to be based on a mistake and we have suddenly morphed into "The security guards were muslims!" so you can try to salvage something out of it other than you looking like the idiot you are......it's not working. You're a jackass.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:50 AM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Frenchy, I was well aware the school principal apologized, as well he should. I'm fucking retired and have all day to do this shit, and I watched the video completely. He put a policy in place so full of misunderstanding and poor training that the security guards thought they were following rules meant to stop some whacko from putting on fatigues and bringing automatic weapons into the school, when in fact it was a clean cut, fucking Lt. Colonel in uniform and they were too damn stupid, due to the union teachers in the failing public school system overseen by the liberal Department of Education/Indoctrination they were no doubt educated in, to discern it was a motherfucking parent.
In Texas, failure to allow a uniformed Lt. Colonel into a school to pick up his daughter would amount to a criminal conviction and 1 year at hard labor, everyone knows it, and the guard would have let the gentleman in without incident.
Hence, it was a liberal fuckup, and Texas should secede and not be controlled by liberals who create such an oppressive government.

LONG LIVE AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND! MAY THEY THROW OFF THE GOVERNMENT THAT OPPRESSES THEM!

You forgot to blame Obama. Next post maybe?

It's too bad stupidity isn't a crime in Texas, you'd be locked up for life at hard labor.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don't make him an offer he can't understand!
Old 09-12-2014, 08:20 AM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You forgot to blame Obama. Next post maybe?

It's too bad stupidity isn't a crime in Texas, you'd be locked up for life at hard labor.
I felt like the tie in to the Department of Education/Indoctrination was a subtle connection to Obama and his administration, and his relentless promotion of political correctness. I hope that assuages your disappointment.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:49 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

When Lt. Colonel Baker asked why he couldn't enter the office building, security told him that the school's policy does not allow military uniforms because it may 'offend students.'

Get that ! MILITARY UNIFORMS. Burqas are not military uniforms, only a liberal idiot would think that these same 4 guards would deny a person dressed in a burqa entry.

Interesting that this school is located in suburban Detroit - Dearborn; a place some call Dearbornistan - for good reasons.

Liberal PC on parade..........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Um...I don't venture in here very often...so help me out...

Honestly, is Whirlaway this conspiracy theory, all liberals are scum, all Muslims are terrorists, minded...all the time? Or is this just a passing thing?

P.S.-The video said he was a Lt. Colonel...not a Sergeant...not a Lieutenant...for a military loving conservative (your own words, not mine), you should know the difference...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
When Lt. Colonel Baker asked why he couldn't enter the office building, security told him that the school's policy does not allow military uniforms because it may 'offend students.'

Get that ! MILITARY UNIFORMS. Burqas are not military uniforms, only a liberal idiot would think that these same 4 guards would deny a person dressed in a burqa entry.

Interesting that this school is located in suburban Detroit - Dearborn; a place some call Dearbornistan - for good reasons.

Liberal PC on parade..........
Keep tap-dancing dumbass, you just look more and more stupid.

It's that "digging a hole" rule whirlytard....when you're in one, stop digging.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:16 AM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Honestly, is Whirlaway this conspiracy theory, all liberals are scum, all Muslims are terrorists, minded...all the time? Or is this just a passing thing?

P.S.-The video said he was a Lt. Colonel...not a Sergeant...not a Lieutenant...for a military loving conservative (your own words, not mine), you should know the difference...
Oh, it's all the time, every day, 24 hours a day. Whirly is a man on a mission and he never lets truth, facts, evidence or anything else interfere with his never-ceasing efforts to look like a loon........
Old 09-12-2014, 10:18 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Honestly, is Whirlaway this conspiracy theory, all liberals are scum, all Muslims are terrorists, minded...all the time?
Yes!

Quote:
Or is this just a passing thing?
No!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:

It's damn near the whole bunch in here.
I've seen better thought out arguments and less name calling between two preschoolers fighting over a GI Joe action figure.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:32 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Well, I think you should stop on by more often. Ozombies are always welcome.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #29
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Poor Whirly-turd....... What an ignorant asshole !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

rioseco... That's Whir-LIE-turd!

LMAO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women