Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162532
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41542
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35910
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #16
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think calling something upscale is pretentious in and of itself, we all have our own ideas about what constitutes upscale/higher end...when I was a kid I thought JC Penny's was upscale. I think it only becomes pretentious when you bring it up in everyday conversation constantly and name drop in hopes of elevating yourself in the eyes of others by continually pointing out what you have and they don't.

To me I guess sophisticated is a word that implies being well cultured, socially capable and mature. I think James Bond is sophisticated for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think the use of the word "upscale" in drawing attention to clothing, restaurants. higer end items etc..... is rather "pretentious".....

a quality NOT found in most truly sophisticated people....

I like the comment presented already.... If you have to ask or suggest you have it..... You don't....

AT $300 an hour in Texas I think you would increase your clientele more if your avatar had you in some tight fitting jeans and cotton blouse worn to accentuate your cleavage.

I know some very sophisticated people that are incredibly down to earth.....
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #17
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
... I think James Bond is sophisticated for example.
Yes, I agree. But I think the OP was inquiring about advertising that one was sophisticated. I doubt James Bond's handle on the board would be Sophisticated007.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm...yea, I see what you're saying but do you think James Bond would seriously be completely unaware that he's sophisticated?

I think he'd be sophisticated enough to realize most people would probably see him that way and not go the "Aww, shucks, me?" false modesty route. I guess to me, personally, being sophisticated is more easily defined and thus something it's ok to admit you are if you think you are than say being "classy"...no one should ever call themselves classy unless they are just joking around.

Ads are weird...they put people in a situation of having to list their strengths and it can come off as boasting. It's one of the reasons I hate writing ads and rarely do- it's easy to look like you take yourself too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Yes, I agree. But I think the OP was inquiring about advertising that one was sophisticated. I doubt James Bond's handle on the board would be Sophisticated007.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #19
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
Ads are weird...they put people in a situation of having to list their strengths and it can come off as boasting. It's one of the reasons I hate writing ads and rarely do- it's easy to look like you take yourself too seriously.
I'm sure that's right. It's why writers say that Autobiography is the toughest genre to write. I can't imagine having to write a self-glorifying ad and make it sound humble. Tough stuff. Reminds me of why Steven Wright jokes that he's "writing an unauthorized autobiography."
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #20
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens View Post
Gentlemen: when you read a provider's ad with a description "sophisticated" what is the first thing that comes to mind?

Howdy, folks!

Howzabout the first 2 things?

1. The Provider's rate is probably more than I care to spend, so I move on to the next ad

2. There's a better than average chance the Provider is probably over 40, has had children and possibly grandchildren

"Pretentious" and "Overinflated Sense of Self-Entitlement" also come to mind.

Any way you slice it - as stated in # 1, I move on.

I think all involved are probably happier with this outcome unless the one advertising really wants or needs my money.

If that is the case, the advertiser may want to consider a different advertising tactic if they wish to expand their client base.
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #21
Shiloh Stevens
Account Disabled

User ID: 73346
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Reya. I had my ideas of what sophisticated and upscale are. Sophia Loren is a sophisticated woman. My incall I would not say is upscale because it lacks my personal touch. But in reviews it has been addressed as an upscale incall because of the location and costs to have it.

However, I have seen some hobbyists bachelor places and am highly impressed.
Shiloh Stevens is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #22
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i find myself to be totally sophisticated.
so much so, that i even have matching wine glasses with my own personal inscription...(big gulp)
and ive totally learned to live withour my silverware drawer since the invention of the spork...quite possibly western civilizations greatest culinary invention!
btw....do you have any grey poop on ?
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #23
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Sophistication is having blue water in the incall.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Sophistication is having blue water in the incall.
and understanding the reference!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:44 AM   #25
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You are sophisticated if you can spell it with out spell check.
( I lose)

You can tell if a Provider is sophisticated if she:

1. When grasping a cock she holds her pinky out
2. She never spits in bed! I mean REALLY?
3. She sends a nice hand written note (within a week) thanking you for the Date and emphasizing that no one has ever made her orgasm more.

Just saying...
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #26
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
3. She sends a nice hand written note (within a week) thanking you for the Date and emphasizing that no one has ever made her orgasm more.
Lmao. Look forward to writing a note like this!
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #27
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Lmao. Look forward to writing a note like this!
Well.. Little Miss Belly Dancer: You got to come to Texas!
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #28
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Sophisticated provider.

1) Not a flake.

2) TCB.

3) Not a flake.

4) Reasonably clean incall. Be honest, though, I'm not there to admire the decor.

5) Not a flake.

6) Maintains a reasonable level of the illusion she likes you. Be ready to talk or cuddle, but ready get right to the fucking, too.

7) Not a flake.

8) This one will get me into trouble, but personally, I believe money should change hands afterwards. I'm sure the cops like it better when the lady accepts money before the bust. If the guy's a nutjob, he may easier to get rid of if money hasn't changed hands. If you're a good provider, you're probably going to see him multiple times. However, I'm a coward, so I pay upfront if the lady wants me to.

Don't play any silly games with an envelope. I know it's money, you know it's money. If you think saying "I didn't know there was money in the envelope, your honor" is going to do any good, you're crazy. If the guy wants to give you an envelope, take it gracefully, but go ahead and check the total right away. I don't want to worry you'll accuse me of shortchanging you.

9) Not a flake.

10) Tissues, wet ones, etc. and a trash can right at the point of action. Lube and other supplies handy.

11) Not a flake.

12) A couch in the incall is really gneiss. I don't necessarily want to go right to the mattress.

13) Not a flake.

14) Doesn't overdo fake reactions. Does somewhat believable reactions well.

15) Not a flake.

16) Let me undress you, don't just get naked, or even start off in "fuck me" gear without normal clothes on top.

17) Not a flake.

18) Candles, music, incense. If you want to, but I really don't care. I like having good lighting available, I like to see you. The lights can always be turned down if needed.

19) Not a flake.

Sophisticated Client.

1) Pays the right amount without any problems.

2) Isn't rude, threatening, etc.

3) Doesn't do anything stupid to risk your security.

4) Doesn't think you're now his girlfriend.

5) Clean.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #29
Shiloh Stevens
Account Disabled

User ID: 73346
My ECCIE Reviews

Cute answer.
Shiloh Stevens is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #30
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

By the way, this is definitely NOT!!! a sophisticated provider.

"A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets"

If a client brings chicken McNuggets to a session and asks for a discount, he's not sophisticated. Actually even if he doesn't ask for discount, too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women