Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-14-2023, 12:47 PM   #16
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Marcus,
You asked for this....
So you spun them first?
Yes, it doesn't take much effort when the shaft is well lubed.
But back to the original topic, the Op should contact ladies directly and ask them if they're up for this type of encounter. The key is to look the part, can't have a lady show up to a Truckstop in a vinyl miniskirt, velour stiletto booties and a shirred crop tube top; she'll attract too much attention. Ideal outfit would be some timberlands, faded jeans with the Skoal ring, stained wife beater with no bra & a snapback. That will also incorporate a little role play, ladies get a kick out of saying "park it in the back & drop your load big boy!".
Old 11-14-2023, 03:40 PM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ach View Post
These responses are interesting. Do you think that everyone assumes that a woman in a truck stop is a working gal? There are a lot of female drivers and husband and wife teams. For years my girlfriend rode with me. Never once did security or other drivers suspect any suspicious activity. The times that I have had visits to my truck I have always first met in the resturant had a meal then went to the truck for activities. Of course I have always asked them to dress in casual attire as to not set off any red flags. I've never once had any issues with security. Most locations don't even have security. As far as the cameras go. They dont have many and the quality is terrible.
Some are trying to put the fear factor and discourage what they won't do, pussy can be found everywhere, usually it's better quality and much cheaper when you put in some work

My thing is to make contacts for future meet ups, if you keep your mouth shut and are scared to speak, you're stuck here with the current overpriced talent complaining
Old 11-14-2023, 04:24 PM   #18
Busty
XXXtra Busty GF

User ID: 604266

Quote:
It's the staff watching the video feeds.
They know what they are looking for.
There's even training for that,
This is nothing new at all.

As for cameras, insurance companies require that.
The team I use for hotels also do travel centers and office buildings. Nowadays cameras can read license plates at over 50 yards.

You'd have more luck taking an Uber to a gals incall at a decent hotel
They ask for a perspective but won't listen to logical answers since they aren't selling pussy.
A truck driver wouldn't ask a hooker for a perspective about driving 18 wheelers.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WLOS1mhuk...XRYVZvWTPwRJ-w
Old 11-14-2023, 04:33 PM   #19
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OP will you park at a Nordstrom Or Saks Fifth Avenue Parking ?
Old 11-14-2023, 04:37 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Yes, it doesn't take much effort when the shaft is well lubed.
But back to the original topic, the Op should contact ladies directly and ask them if they're up for this type of encounter. The key is to look the part, can't have a lady show up to a Truckstop in a vinyl miniskirt, velour stiletto booties and a shirred crop tube top; she'll attract too much attention. Ideal outfit would be some timberlands, faded jeans with the Skoal ring, stained wife beater with no bra & a snapback. That will also incorporate a little role play, ladies get a kick out of saying "park it in the back & drop your load big boy!".
I'll do a wife beater and daisy duke's and work boots lol
Old 11-14-2023, 06:05 PM   #21
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

Op I feel your pain. I personally treat providers like liquid gold. If you have enough money to hobby you have enough money to go to her Incall or get a decent incall. Having a woman climb into your truck space is either disrespectful or a fetish. That's in an innocuous spot. At a truck stop? Cmon Sir
Old 11-14-2023, 09:38 PM   #22
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I'll do a wife beater and daisy duke's and work boots lol
I'm not a trucker, but damn Gina I'd be down with that. When you coming back to Houston?
Old 11-15-2023, 06:21 AM   #23
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
I'm not a trucker, but damn Gina I'd be down with that. When you coming back to Houston?
+1
Old 11-15-2023, 06:24 AM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

i'm about to get banned over calling out Mod biomed in the Poltical Forum fot bullshit infractions, but in the meantime, sounds pretty fun. to me..
Old 11-15-2023, 06:28 AM   #25
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
I believe the main reason the Op started this thread here & didn't go straight to one of those other shady sites is because he wants to avoid getting caught up in one of these undercover stings.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:01 AM   #26
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Tell me when I'll be there, I'm a world travler and can come just about any time .
Old 11-15-2023, 09:23 AM   #27
Unique_Carpenter
Ambassador

Encounters: 89

NJ & LBG,
Oh go get dinner somewhere.
NJ, consider asking LBG to wear a Renfest style outfit.

Lets get back to advice for Travel Center meets.
Old 11-15-2023, 09:54 AM   #28
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

So interesting how thread hijacking is tolerated by some members. I personally would never ask a lady to a truck stop. Seems not classy to me. And I surely wouldn't ask for a meet and greet in a truck stop diner. Like cmon. Uber to a ladies incall seems like the best way to do it. I'm pretty sure if you get in contact with several ladies someone is going to be down to do it. Just not something I would do. And that's not knocking the industry. Truck drivers make a great living and see the country. I just wouldn't have a session with a lady in the semi. Another reason is she knows your business too well. Your license plate and God forbid if you work for a Company and its logo is splashed all over the truck. There goes anonymity
Old 11-15-2023, 10:16 AM   #29
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Lets get back to advice for Travel Center meets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
OP will you park at a Nordstrom Or Saks Fifth Avenue Parking ?
Lovely Gina makes a very good suggestion. Driving around town in the evening I see Semi Trucks parked in Shopping Center parking lots for hours. With the shuttering of so many retail stores there are plenty of empty parking lots & truckers are taking advantage of that. So meetings are not just limited to Truck Stops/Travel Centers. With a little research it could be possible to park near a specific store & the lady can just walk over after doing some shopping.
Old 11-15-2023, 12:11 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck View Post
So interesting how thread hijacking is tolerated by some members. I personally would never ask a lady to a truck stop. Seems not classy to me. And I surely wouldn't ask for a meet and greet in a truck stop diner. Like cmon. Uber to a ladies incall seems like the best way to do it. I'm pretty sure if you get in contact with several ladies someone is going to be down to do it. Just not something I would do. And that's not knocking the industry. Truck drivers make a great living and see the country. I just wouldn't have a session with a lady in the semi. Another reason is she knows your business too well. Your license plate and God forbid if you work for a Company and its logo is splashed all over the truck. There goes anonymity
Cry us a river… @thehobby has spoken, truck stop not a good idea he wouldn’t do it

Pitroom, you are not fooling nobody lol and yes truck drivers are great! I personally don’t feel comfy doing truck stop dates either though! To be on topic…
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women